Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How To Make It Big In The Music Industry In A Digital Age - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Make It Big In The Music Industry In A Digital Age (735 Views)

BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals / Win Big In #mycircle #sociallender Xmas Selfie Challenge / Pay Tv Industry In Nigeria Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make It Big In The Music Industry In A Digital Age by ReggieMedia(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Are you an artiste with a huge passion to make it big in the music industry? Why do a few make it massively in the music industry and others going around the same circle?
Tomorrow at 8-10am on MITV Ibadan{UHF 43 / STARTIMES 119}, I'll be hosting a breakfast TV Show:AM RENDEZVOUS and we'll be helping budding artistes understand how the game is played by answering the above questions.
So you've got questions, comments, contributions, or advice? Kindly drop them here and i promise to quote you and pitch your questions live on the Show!
Do join me tomorrow between 8-10 on MITV Ibadan and let's do this together in a bid to help our budding artistes!!!

Re: How To Make It Big In The Music Industry In A Digital Age by Teeboy22(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
ReggieMedia:
Are you an artiste with a huge passion to make it big in the music industry? Why do a few make it massively in the music industry and others going around the same circle?
Tomorrow at 8-10am on MITV Ibadan{UHF 43 / STARTIMES 119}, I'll be hosting a breakfast TV Show:AM RENDEZVOUS and we'll be helping budding artistes understand how the game is played by answering the above questions.
So you've got questions, comments, contributions, or advice? Kindly drop them here and i promise to quote you and pitch your questions live on the Show!
Do join me tomorrow between 8-10 on MITV Ibadan and let's do this together in a bid to help our budding artistes!!!
hw abt we lagosians....dem nor fit show am for dstv ni?? Or hw do we do it
Re: How To Make It Big In The Music Industry In A Digital Age by ReggieMedia(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oh teeboy, this station can only be viewed by anyone in Nigeria with the Startimes cable. I hope you try watch. What are your questions
Re: How To Make It Big In The Music Industry In A Digital Age by Teeboy22(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2015
ReggieMedia:
Oh teeboy, this station can only be viewed by anyone in Nigeria with the Startimes cable. I hope you try watch. What are your questions

yes..i dey lagos..but i dnt watch startimes...only dstv...

Well..am an upcoming artist tho...

(1) (Reply)

Don't Pay For Life Insurance Until You See This! / Destroyed City Map Minecraft / When Movies Were Movies – A Retrospective Analysis Of Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.