Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Where I belong - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Where I belong (536 Views)

Follow Me To Where I Live - Poet: Hashimyussufamao / I Want To Belong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where I belong by lesliejay(m): 1:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Love, passion, feelings. Oh! Emotions.

How it drives me so high when I hear you call my name with that soft sound of your voice.

It mesmerised my soul, captivated my heart. Oh my love, words will only float like butterflies but you remain to decorate my whole world with the colour of your love.

And with the peace within our hearts. You give me joy.

And then we dance to the rhythm of your heart that is burning like a flame. That moment that never ends.

In your heart is the place where I belong.

Allsmyles smiley I love you senorita Juditha kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, May I Know When? / The Knock / Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.