Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) (1034 Views)

HEHE! Respect Ur Childhood Friends Lol / If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong / When You Don't Have Opportunity Of Meeting Father Xmas During Ur Childhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by Juliuxxxxx: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2015
lmao

Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by Juliuxxxxx: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2015
lll
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by 1love4all: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Yes am old.
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by Juliuxxxxx: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2015
loool
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmmmm....

Good old times .... Fun

Wish i could rewind the hand of the clock (sobs)
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by eleko1: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2015
U filled water in some and blow it
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by Folabimi(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2015
Op u mean say me self don old b dat?
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by psucc(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Very glad to belong and share inn those old good days when we were living in a social community. Today, life is becoming individualized and segregated.

1 Like

Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by valmunich(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2015
This whistle-like thing, add some water into it and blow for more effective sound...

Chaiii! I don old ohh grin grin
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by SenJoe(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2015
When filled with H2o, the sound becomes very sweet. Tnk God for the gift of life.
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by Ddonoflife(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2015
As in d sound is lyk dis fufufufufufufufufufufufooooooooooo.....lols
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by Wukari(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2015
oh God i'm getting old so fast
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by weezii(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Mehnnnnnn seems like yesterday. Yet man never settle down chaiii.

If you pour small water inside am come blow am, e dey sweet pass
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by DeHero1: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Where did u dig this fossil from?
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by aruochayahooc(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chei! E don really tey o. We used fill with water to produce bird-like sounds. Truly, Obi is now a man.
Re: If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) by ofacsko1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
I fil lk cryin coz I miss doz daYz we play in d rain unclad» sum bod Plz help me am cryin

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Checkout This Budget / Have You For Once Drank From This REFRIDGERATOR? / Is This A Prayer Or An Insult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.