Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong (2071 Views)

29 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Played "After Round 1" / Who Designed This Stuff? / If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by Ajorosun: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
If you played with this stuff back then and you are not married by now. you should be living in Shiloh or central mosque closed to you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by Laryne(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thank God my dad couldn't afford it then...I only watched other kids play with it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by hodusglobal(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
I remembered when i took the money i suppose use to eat my lunch to buy it. Lolz
Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by Ajorosun: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
hodusglobal:
I remembered when i took the money i suppose use to eat my lunch to buy it. Lolz

hope you don marry Sha? coz ...........
Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by Ajorosun: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Laryne:
Thank God my dad couldn't afford it then...I only watched other kids play with it.

U watched other kids play with it? U self most av married by now.... if not something is fishing
Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by vault(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
My mom use to sell it then..... and am just 24........ undecided
Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
I need Jesus
Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by Ajorosun: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2016
vault:
My mom use to sell it then..... and am just 24........ undecided

yeah 24 ... football age
Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by vault(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2016
Ajorosun:

yeah 24 ... football age
I be small boy na
Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by donofacs: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2016
remind me of doz good daz
Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by Laryne(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ajorosun:

U watched other kids play with it? U self most av married by now.... if not something is fishing
Hmmm...na true o
Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by Laryne(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ajorosun:

Hmmm...na true o. But haven't you heard that marriage is a trap?
Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by Ajorosun: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Laryne:

Hmmm...na true o. But haven't you heard that marriage is a trap?

Trap kwa..... Man flexing Neva tire u

1 Like

Re: If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong by hodusglobal(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2016
I'm married also blessed with Kid...
Ajorosun:

hope you don marry Sha? coz ...........

(1) (Reply)

How I Learned To Mind My Own Business :photo / Stop Laughing / Life Sentence Palaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.