Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber (1550 Views)

Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd / Request : Estimate For Chain Link Fence / Cost Estimate for Roofing Different Houses Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2015
I've defined stage 1, for my project, as coming on to the bare land and leaving with a german floor with rough plumbing sticking out grin

Bricklayer: The footprint of the foundation/structure is 80' x 50', with 14'6" X 33" space in the middle that will not have a german floor. Negligible space but it is there.

Plumber: Rough plumbing for the following:
Drains for 3 toilets with american style bowl
Drains for 3 bathroom showers
Drains for 5 bathroom sinks
Drain for 1 bath tub
Drain for 1 kitchen sink
Drain for 1 washing machine
Drain for 1 garage sink
Major drain (s) to empty an internal courtyard

I will be serving as the general contractor overseeing purchase, deliveries of materials and scheduling of materials and contractors.

So what I need is an estimate for this stage 1. I need estimate (not a quote for those that don't know the difference) for materials and labour. I will be purchasing and causing the materials to be delivered on a just as needed basis.

Project location is near New Garage in Ibadan. We will have an agreement to be signed in front of my Lawyer. Successful candidate may proceed to future stages and other projects in the short term.

Please post on here so others may learn or you may email me via the Nairaland email system.

Thank you.
Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by fendorf(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Contact us for your Granite 07064696356
Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
fendorf:
Contact us for your Granite 07064696356

Hopefully you've noted the location.

How many tonnes fills this and what is the price per tonne?

Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by fendorf(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Hopefully you've noted the location.

How many tonnes fills this and what is the price per tonne?

dats 5tonnes. We only load 15,20 and 30tonnes from d quarry
Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
fendorf:
dats 5tonnes. We only load 15,20 and 30tonnes from d quarry

Very good info.

1) please show me a pic of a 15 tonne truck to make sure it can get to site.

2) what is the delivered price?

Do you do sharp sand too? If so prices please.

Thanks.
Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
ok
Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Artisans, please be reasonable in your postings. Where does aluminum works fall into place at this stage?

Wait till that stage of the project is posted then you can come forth with your offers. Thanks.
Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Artisans, please be reasonable in your postings. Where does aluminum works fall into place at this stage?
just referring just incase its been needed, no vex boss
Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by mufutau55(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Does those Bedford Tipper trucks still exists in Nigeria? I thought those were during my time. (Sorry for the topic).

Hajji M.
Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
mufutau55:
Does those Bedford Tipper trucks still exists in Nigeria? I thought those were during my time. (Sorry for the topic).

Hajji M.

It's actually on topic as this is what I use as frame of reference and how I'll measure purchases. You see I intend to be on the ground during any work onsite so no point in ordering 50 tonnes of materials that'll just end up sitting, washing away or borrowed by neighbors. Intend to buy just what's needed for my two to three weeks trip.

But yes we still cuddle our rackety Bedfords in Ibadan especially in my side where access roads are petite.

I wish I was like Oga Spyder who has articulated Freightliner 18 wheelers making his deliveries grin
Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by mufutau55(m): 3:28am On Aug 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:

It's actually on topic as this is what I use as frame of reference and how I'll measure purchases. You see I intend to be on the ground during any work onsite so no point in ordering 50 tonnes of materials that'll just end up sitting, washing away or borrowed by neighbors. Intend to buy just what's needed for my two to three weeks trip.
But yes we still cuddle our rackety Bedfords in Ibadan especially in my side where access roads are petite.
I wish I was like Oga Spyder who has articulated Freightliner 18 wheelers making his deliveries grin

Make it at least 15ton trucks. Those should be able to get to any site.

Hajji M.
Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by erico2k2(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
mufutau55:

Make it at least 15ton trucks. Those should be able to get to any site.

Hajji M.
The rains are not friendly this time bro, what you dont want is to buy 28K sand and transfer it with 15K to site cos the truck sank.,this is waht I'm facing in PH atm,I'm waiting till end of Aug to see if almighty rain will slow down

1 Like

Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 10, 2015
@ Fendorf , still awaiting an answer thanks.
Re: Seeking Estimate For Stage 1 / Bricklayer And Plumber by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2015
erico2k2:

The rains are not friendly this time bro, what you dont want is to buy 28K sand and transfer it with 15K to site cos the truck sank.,this is waht I'm facing in PH atm,I'm waiting till end of Aug to see if almighty rain will slow down

Duly noted. These are the things I need to learn. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Station @ Papalanto, Ogun State / Well finished 4 bedroom semi detached duplex located in Lekki / Carpark Canopy In Abuja And Environ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.