Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard (2795 Views)

Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. / Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story / 5 Health Benefits Of Growing A Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by BeardGang(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2015
With great beards comes great responsibility and most men know this. If you doubt this, ask any man you see that has a beard. But here is the thing, growing a beard does not happen over night.

There are stages and you need to pass each of those stages one by one. Skipping one of them means that you are going to have a hard time growing that beard that you.

In this post am going to be telling you about the 7 stages of growing a healthy beard.... Alright?

1. The Decision

The first step is actually deciding to grow a beard.

It is one thing to not shave for a few days... it is a whole other thing to decide to grow a beard. It is a long term commitment so you better be ready for that kind of commitment.

2. Patience

Ah... this is the part where most guys start to give up. My first attempt at growing a beard ended after two weeks. I felt it would not fill up nicely and the itching was something else. You need to give it time to fill up. And don't worry about the itching. After a while it will stop.

3. Getting it trimmed professionally.

As your beard starts to grow and fill up, then you need to maintain it and trim it well. No need carrying a beard that is not properly trimmed and looking scruffy. If you cannot do it by yourself, goto a good barber that will help you trim it well and then you only just have to maintain it.

4. Invest in a good brush and moisturizer.

Serious you need this. You need a good brush and beard oil like this http://www.beardgang.com.ng/collections/oils-balms-and-supplements/products/argan-organic-beard-oil

You don't want to be walking around looking someone they just released from a psyche ward abi?

5. Accept that people will talk about it

As your beards start to become full, dem must talk. And you have to accept it. After a while they will get used to it and accept it.

6. ...and they will treat you differently

A beard is a powerful tool. It can make you look older, powerful and very imposing. SO be ready for all the good compliments that are going to come your way.

8. Dealing with food and drink

The only annoying thing about growing a beard (in my humble but accurate opinion) is that you have to wipe your beard everytime after eating. But hey, small sacrifice for a mighty weapon right.

So go ahead and grow a beard. Let nothing stop.

Hope you enjoyed the post. We are an ecommerce store with products to help the classy naija gentleman stay trim and look respectable with a healthy beard.

We will be posting useful articles on how to grow a beard and take care of your beard here at least once a week. so stay tuned

You can also check us out at www.beardgang.com.ng.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Beard wahala!

Kinglekan dis will be good for u grin grin
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by BeardGang(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Oya where is Kinglekan? Lol
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by madgoat(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2015
My beards refuse to grow cry

1 Like

Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by BeardGang(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2015
@madgoat... can you explain small? Lol... asin one chinkele hair is not there? or what?
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by lanrehamd: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Bravo !!!

Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by wordbank(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2015
Sincerely, growing beards for me would be awesome but I've observed that it takes longer than expected to grow enough to the size that could be noticed. If there's anything that will help growing it in less than two months please supply here.
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by gabazin080(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2015
I think I started having beards since I was in Ss1 and my beards were like Osama bin Laden before getting to ss3.
But there is this my friend who is very hairy on the body but doesn't have the facial hair. Now he is 25 and still no beards even though his other part of the body is filled with hair. He sought to ask me how I did it despite that am not hairy because he thought I used something to get it. But I told him it was natural but I will help him get solution to his
that's why am here mainlanders, is there any how he can get it naturally or if you know any medication that has no side effects.
help a brother
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by gabazin080(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2015
What's the big deal in having beards. Kids been praying to grow beards to look matured when even seun doesn't have, Messi, C. Ronaldo, buhari and dangote who has the money to take care of it doesn't have
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by BeardGang(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
You can start with a beard oil sha... but you need to be prepared for something longer than 2 months
wordbank:
Sincerely, growing beards for me would be awesome but I've observed that it takes longer than expected to grow enough to the size that could be noticed. If there's anything that will help growing it in less than two months please supply here.
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by BeardGang(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Hehehehehe... person wey nor get money, talk say beer dey bitter
gabazin080:
What's the big deal in having beards. Kids been praying to grow beards to look matured when even seun doesn't have, Messi, C. Ronaldo, buhari and dangote who has the money to take care of it doesn't have
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by BeardGang(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Nice one...that's a bearded man right there
lanrehamd:
Bravo !!!
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by BeardGang(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2015
It has to start happening naturally before you can start talking about conditioner and beard oils to help it grow...meditcations... i have no idea
gabazin080:
I think I started having beards since I was in Ss1 and my beards were like Osama bin Laden before getting to ss3.
But there is this my friend who is very hairy on the body but doesn't have the facial hair. Now he is 25 and still no beards even though his other part of the body is filled with hair. He sought to ask me how I did it despite that am not hairy because he thought I used something to get it. But I told him it was natural but I will help him get solution to his
that's why am here mainlanders, is there any how he can get it naturally or if you know any medication that has no side effects.
help a brother
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by madgoat(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2015
BeardGang:
@madgoat... can you explain small? Lol... asin one chinkele hair is not there? or what?

As in the place is bald grin grin
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by BeardGang(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Hehehehehe...
madgoat:

As in the place is bald grin grin
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by kinglekan: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Beard wahala!

_Kinglekan dis will be good for u grin grin

U dey take style yab me bah? undecided

Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by kinglekan: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
BeardGang:
Oya where is _Kinglekan? Lol
Who dey find am oo. undecided
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 08, 2015
kinglekan:

U dey take style yab me bah? undecided

Beht why I go yab u? grin grin
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by kinglekan: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Beht why I go yab u? grin grin

U tell me ooo!! Why u summon me come here ist. undecided
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2015
kinglekan:

U tell me ooo!! Why u summon me come here ist. undecided

I just want make u read am nah embarassed
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by kinglekan: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I just want make u read am nah embarassed

*raised brow*
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2015
kinglekan:

*raised brow*

undecided
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2015
I love guys with beard grin wristbangle come nd learn
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by bigbrownnn: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
cool cool Me and my thick bear bear! ! I use Follicle Beard Nutrients and the cream is sold at all major supermarket s. Got mine through folliclebeard@gmail.com for just 1900 naira. Just send a request or call 07089142263! Easy cool cool

The cream works really fast

1 Like

Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by Chuks511: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
But Follicle Beard Nutrients grows beards too fast for my liking!!! !!! undecided undecided shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by bigbrownnn: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chuks511:
But Follicle Beard Nutrients grows beards too fast for my liking!!! !!! undecided undecided shocked cheesy

Why complain? Is that not what everyone wants... plenty beards grin grin cheesy Try Follicle Beard Nutrients, I promise your beards will cover your face in no time smiley smiley

Signed: Experienced Brown
Re: The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard by celwonder(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
abeg na cream to stop or reduce greatly d rate hair take dey grow on my face am looking for pls.

(1) (Reply)

[MUST READ] If You See These 13 Symptoms, Do An HIV Test Immediately / Corona Virus: See What Nigerians Have Turned Our Currency Into [PHOTOS] / Effect Of Frozen Fish,turkey And Chicken Consumption In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.