Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} (918 Views)

Could This Screen Shot About Jiji Real Or Just A Coincidence / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / Any Guy Who Dosen't Like Football Is Gay, How True Is This (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} by Texasquare(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
I have seen this many times, i was now wondering if people still fall for this. They will tell you that the message is for you alone even if you are chating in a room. Some will give you a confirmation code that you should call a particular person to redeem your price, and some will say you should visit there website. I tried it one day, i visited there website, they said i should enter my username and my password, and they also warned me not to change my password in the next 24 hours.
They said they will boost my account to ultimate and also give me unlimited gocredits.
But thank God i did not, but those of us that like free things will immediately enter there username and your passwords. And the next thing they will see is that, there account has being hacked!.

Re: Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} by gabazin080(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
@OP how old are you, because nobody still use 2go anymore
Re: Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} by colossus2: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Mtcheeeew
Re: Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} by Texasquare(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2015
gabazin080:
@OP how old are you, because nobody still use Facebook anymore
undecided
Re: Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2015
i normally see this in 2go room and it has never freak anyone and how does that freaks you OP? DONT BE A GULLIBLE PLEASE
Re: Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} by Texasquare(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2015
colossus2:
Mtcheeeew
What is the matter with u
Re: Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} by colossus2: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Texasquare:

What is the matter with u
Are you alright?
Re: Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} by Texasquare(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2015
elijah2u:
i normally see this in 2go room and it has never freak anyone and how does that freaks you OP? DONT BE A GULLIBLE PLEASE

i Don't agree because if people don't fall for this, they will not post it again.
Re: Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} by Texasquare(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2015
colossus2:
Am i alright?
ask oracle
Re: Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot} by colossus2: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Texasquare:

ask oracle
Simpleton!!!
Go and meet your peer group on 2go.

(1) (Reply)

BEHOLD WAHHABISM! Terrorism and Islam: Before And Now / Mobile Payment System In Africa / Classical mechanics vs quantum mechanics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.