Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 (1696 Views)

Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter With His Ex / Basketmouth's Daughter, Janelle Okpocha's Swag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 by manchidede1: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Z1uDTh8V6EA/VcRo4a-Ez6I/AAAAAAAAGFM/bgU-smhl4H8/s1600/basket.png[/img]
Basketmouth and wife is indeed proud parents as their daughter, Janelle Ngozi, just turned 4 years old yesterday, August 6th, 2015.

The comedian’s wife, Esie Okpocha, while celebrating her daughter, expressed her heart feelings for the joy the daughter has brought into the family.
In her words, “My beautiful baby is 4 today. She makes our lives so beautiful. A perfect blessing. May beauty, happiness, joy, life, wealth and the lord’s blessings never ever leave your life for one freaking second, Amen. I love you my little beautiful princess.”
[img]http://1.bp..com/-DMJzBjkscGM/VcRpa9zn2_I/AAAAAAAAGFU/S0EZgPjDz8Y/s1600/basket%2Bdaughter.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-6PR3pL-rCCc/VcOL3DYyyjI/AAAAAAAAZF0/Vs-K2ZdC4oI/s1600/bmm.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://www.gistpool.com/2015/08/basketmouth-shares-beautiful-photos-of.html
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 by chocolateme(f): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2015
No place wey this girl no take resemble her father.. happy birthday cutie..
Her killer smiles will do damages to plenty guys in future and of course her father will always be there with his AK 47 at all times. pretty damsel.
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 by callistus124: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2015
cute
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 by boman2014: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
beautiful
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 by majamajic(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
She is cute
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2015
She is gradually being taught how to bend her legs when posing for fotos
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2015
the small babe gat swag
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 by Demmocrats(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Menh the kid is cute. Thank God she didn't get the fathers face grin and I pray she won't get his mouth grin

Congrats to basketmouth bro you are doing wonders and am happy for you because the almighty really blessed you wella wink
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Midehi:
the small babe gat swag
Shebi me and u dey fight ait? Hmmmm how u dey? I missed U very much. Cheers!!!
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Shebi me and u dey fight ait? Hmmmm how u dey? I missed U very much. Cheers!!!
my love, dont have that on your mind,we are good to go cool....i missed you more
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 by pretydiva(f): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutie

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Madness? Denrele Edun Carves Eyebrow,stuns In Waist Long Red Braids / Flavour Set To Wed First Babymama Sandra Okagbue Tomorrow? / Nigeria's Number 1 Male Barbie Doll, Okuneye Idris, Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.