Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Copy And Paste Bloggers VS Traditional Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Copy And Paste Bloggers VS Traditional Bloggers (738 Views)

E-commerce Website Vs Traditional Commerce 2 / How Did Linda Ikeji Become Successful From Doing 'Copy and Paste' On Her Blog? / Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copy And Paste Bloggers VS Traditional Bloggers by playnaija(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2015
When I was new to blogging, I was not ready to get down to writing my own articles and choosing a niche I am comfortable in and I can write articles on. I was a typical lazy blogger like so many in rush for the money, I started out with a project known as Digitalized Nigeria then, this was a feed grabber website and believe me, I was the first then to start this, I remember vividly seeing my site skyrocket in traffic and moving ahead of LindIkeji whose Ranking was around 200, 000 then, and average Nigeria rank was 560 then in 2011/2012, I was enjoying the money as I make over $50 daily not writing articles, not even posting as it ran virtually autopilot, I just spent time reading people comments and making money.

As I grew more bigger, I landed in problem, writers like BellaNaija, Ladybrille Magazine, Yahoo AFP started writing me of content theft, asking me to delete all their post from my blog, I discover deleting them means shutting down the business so I let it ran until I got hit by Google Sandbox after they reported me. My site traffic became 1 view in just one day, what a catastrophic fall, this was my story, after that, I moved on and started copy and pasting on my blog from entertainment news site for another one year of my blogging life but all to no success, trust me, if you have made it with Google Adsense, you cannot leave blogging, I was making around NGN300, 000 monthly then so how can I just let all that go. After much findings and experimental trials, I came with a solution for both method.

The Success way for Copy and Paste Blogger
Let me tell you the truth, there is no SEO on earth that can help you if you do copy and paste, do not waste your time mostly if you are in the entertainment news industry, you would end up wasting your valuable money.

Successful copy and past blogger strive for Facebook Fan Pages and Twitter Fans, Boosting of post, this is our way out. We reach out to the people rather than like them reach out to us. Note, this is not self sustaining as you would definitely run out of juice someday. I started this method after I opened a popular entertainment gistpage blog, my first approach, was to first open a page for the site, I seeded 3 dollars daily for Facebook Fan Page promotion and another 3 Dollars for Daily post boosting. This that I have done would be earning me around 2-3 dollars on Google Adsense, but most importantly, kept my site active and dropping my Alexa ranking faster.

The next is the money aspect, I reach out to Facebook Fan Page Owner, then I had Genevieve (over 127k fans), KemiFilani(187k) and I rented this pages for 30k monthly and drive traffic from there to my blog, I then earned at least 20 - 100 dollar a day. The only problem with this is after some time, the fan pages dies due to too much post spamming, also Facebook may delete such pages due to impersonation leaving you again at the starting line. So, you get frustrated over and over again. Easy come, easy go, that the way.

Success Way for Writer
This set of bloggers are faster to make it with time, to succeed, you must first pick a niche you have knowledge about. You cannot write of food recipes if you have never visited the kitchen before, do not deceive yourself. Once you know your niche, decide which platform to operate, either blogger or wordpress, I would advise blogger if you lack financial support in your life.

Once your site is up, start writing from the point you know best, do not follow the crowd, just be unique. Get a Facebook and Twitter page to build fans and relax with time to see your site grow, do not be perturb with the initial no readership, with time, your post get indexed and you would find people flowing to your blog. This method is simpler, cheaper but requires hard-work.

http://www.clarkegilbert.com/2015/08/copy-and-paste-blogger-vs-traditional.html
Re: Copy And Paste Bloggers VS Traditional Bloggers by wx9Z: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nice post bro. 300k monthly ? Damn!
Re: Copy And Paste Bloggers VS Traditional Bloggers by kingstylo01(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nice one bro. Orignality pays.. The mods should move this thread to front page.
Re: Copy And Paste Bloggers VS Traditional Bloggers by Warlord3000(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Interesting read..

(1) (Reply)

New Fresh Non Hosted Adsence Account For Sale / The Last Page Of Nairaland / Help With Woocommerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.