Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri,aug 7th 2015)- HELP FROM SUBORDINATES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri,aug 7th 2015)- HELP FROM SUBORDINATES (702 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / Help From Subordinates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri,aug 7th 2015)- HELP FROM SUBORDINATES by dallyemmy: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Friday,August 7th 2015)- HELP FROM SUBORDINATES
1.Thank you Father for all, that you have used to help me to reach the level I am presently.
2.Father, thank you for the opportunity and privilege to be counted among the living.
3.Thank you Father for always healing all my sicknesses and diseases.
4.Father, please, forgive every sin that have delayed my miracles and stagnated my life, all these years.
5.Father, please, surround me with godly, responsible, committed and loving subordinates, who fear you.
6.Father, grant unto me wisdom to always see and relate with my subordinates, as colleagues and friends, rather than as a boss and a superior.
7.Father, every of my help in the hands of any of my subordinates, let them render it today.
8.Father, let my ears be open to your voice coming through my subordinates.
9.Father, give me a humble and a contrite heart, that will enable me to see that I am not better than most of my subordinates but I am only privileged and chanced, for them to be placed under my control, by providence.
10.Father, let every spirit of high handedness that could make my subordinates to fear me and keep their distance away from me, be consumed by your fire.
11.Father, let every spirit of hot temper that could make me loose favour and help, from my subordinates be uprooted from my life.
12.Father, let every spirit of pride in my life, that could cost me my miracles and breakthroughs be consumed by your fire.
13.Father, grant me the grace to make any restitution, that would smoothen and restore damaged relationships, between my subordinates and I.
14.Father, let every BUT, reproach and shame in my life be removed completely today, by your mercy.
15.Father, use me to preach the gospel and win the souls of ungodly and unregenerated superiors, that I may be privileged to work under, in Jesus' name.
16.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From Mecca Stampede / Eni Ba More Jesu O Ye Ko Le Yin Baba / 8 Reasons Why Islam Is The Religion Of Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.