Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Web Gurus Help Me Please With Local Ip Login Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Gurus Help Me Please With Local Ip Login Problem (418 Views)

Web Gurus, Please Which Blogger Template Is This Site Using? / Hello Web Gurus, Kindly Help A Brother Out / How To Fix Wordpress Wp-admin Login Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Gurus Help Me Please With Local Ip Login Problem by ncpat(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2015
Hi guys, i`m using the mtn simple server which all your applications have to use the local IP (127.0.0.1) and for some reasons, I can not log on to my server or my website with it but I can logon to other site like nairaland, facebook, google, yahoo and etc. the only way I can log on is to first login without proxy or simple server then connect back the simple server and start doing any update on my site and server, please what technology or configuration are all these other site using that enable me to log on to their site with my proxy. I made a call to my hosting company and I was told that they blocked the local IP, so I tried using .htaccess which I have not gotten right.

My server is cpanel and my website is a forum made with phpBB script http://1010studio.com

(1) (Reply)

Approved Non-hosted Adsense Account Needed / Very Neat And Easy Method Of Using Java File Handler / I Need A Good Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.