Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 (4198 Views)

Urgent!!! I Need An Affordable App Developer For Ios And Android For / Facebook Video Downloader Ios App For Sale With Sourcecode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by Adenugay(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2015
That is juss what we want. We want a very simple Facebook video downloader app for android.

How It Works.

When people sees a video on facebook, and they click on it, those who have the app installed, willl automatically view the video in the app, and option will be there on the app to download it.

Or.

They use the app to login on facebook, anytime they sees a video, whether on their timeline, there Facebook friends, from any group or from the page they like etc and sees a video, they will see the an option to automatically download the video without leaving the app you will create for us.

Point To Note:
Your graphics MUST be excellent
You MUST know how to installed TapJoy SDK on the app for everyone to gain points, and see how much points they need to download a particular video depending on the length of the video

You MUST have created a minimum of two previous androids app for us to have an idea about you

App creation period MUST not be more than 3months (Time of delivery taken seriously by us)

We will only give you manager role on our google developer account so that you can complete everything on google play.

The app MUST be very simple to use, even to first timers to android application

Our code which we have paid for is completely ours and the graphics ( you will sign an agreement that you will not share it with anyone or try to play us by modifying just few things and also upload it on Google Play thereby acting as a top competitors to what we have paid for.

Once We have seen a full graphics of everything, we are reeady to pay 40% of the fee, and ONLY and ONLY when the project is completed you will be paid the remaining 60%

And you are ready to help us modify things in the future on the app for a token

Show interest by commenting below or contact us on lovednation@gmail.com

If you have a better idea on how you think the app should work, please you can put your idea below

To know who we are: Don't mind us, just visit http://www.worldwallapp..com . We want to show the world what African can do by starting from this very little tasks. Question are welcome
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by dhtml(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2015
75k? Please add 10 make im be 750k then we can talk.

1 Like

Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by Crieff(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2015
You must be clowning if you think you will have that app for N75k with all these your obnoxious terms.

I'll get you your app for N1m and no less with only 3 app updates free and you lady 100,000 for every update to the app.
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by dhtml(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2015
^^^Now you are talking sense. I am serious about the farming aspect.
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by lordZOUGA(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
@Op, this is a very bad pitch. It is not clear if you are trying to attract developers or if you are trying to scare them away. I mean, it is as if you have already hired the developer in your mind and you don't trust him/her.

5 Likes

Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Let the app allow some people with 50k friends to join the upload and download of videos on Facebook . you need to put one hard policy as tough like adsense .use ad mob to generate peanut income . add yours I have a wide imagination of the features . Dhtml , Jacob05 nollyj ,evis10 and Runzlord can create the app for your how much will you pay .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by jacob05(m): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
lordZOUGA:
@Op, this is a very bad pitch. It is not clear if you are trying to attract developers or if you are trying to scare them away. I mean, it is as if you have already hired the developer in your mind and you don't trust him/her.
exactly.
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by dhtml(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Crieff:
You must be clowning if you think you will have that app for N75k with all these your obnoxious terms.

I'll get you your app for N1m and no less with only 3 app updates free and you lady 100,000 for every update to the app.

seconded
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by dhtml(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Crieff:

Thirded sef (if i may)
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Is it legal .
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by yungcheda(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Op, with those your terms for just N75k?? You can't be serious...just designing the graphical aspect alone is already eating the N75k talk less of the coding itself. And you also want exclusive rights?? Baba, someone that does it for you for N900k did you well...

2 Likes

Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by afolwalex20(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
I can do it for 300k, if u r interested pm me

1 Like

Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2015
Make it 100k because of your terms and conditions nd i wud get it done for you in the shortest possible time.

1 Like

Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by dhtml(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Make it 100k because of your terms and conditions nd i wud get it done for you in the shortest possible time.
@op, that is your man - hold on tight to him.
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by megasamuel(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
dhtml:
@op, that is your man - hold on tight to him.
MAN? nope that's your woman..
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by tgmservice: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Yeah op, have done some work on the app u requested its 75% ready though. I will like to contact u personally on further details on how to personalize d app before I continue. By the way I feel 75k is ok for dis because I just like to program 4 fun ( just my second nature ). Pls reply me let me knw if I will proceed
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by dhtml(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
megasamuel:

MAN? nope that's your woman..
You are right because

tgmservice:
Yeah op, have done some work on the app u requested its 75% ready though. I will like to contact u personally on further details on how to personalize d app before I continue. By the way I feel 75k is ok for dis because I just like to program 4 fun ( just my second nature ). Pls reply me let me knw if I will proceed
@op, here is the real man you have been waiting for. Since has done the job 75% already, he will only charge you for the remaining 25% and by calculation that is 25% of 75k = N18.75 (savin you 56k)!

5 Likes

Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by Olumyco(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
dhtml:

You are right because

@op, here is the real man you have been waiting for. Since has done the job 75% already, he will only charge you for the remaining 25% and by calculation that is 25% of 75k = N18.75 (savin you 56k)!

I dey laugh o
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by megasamuel(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
dhtml:

You are right because

hahaha lol I can't stop laughing
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by chukkiephil(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2015
All this features for 75k hahahahaha this is just how we programmers suffer in Nigeria and get paid peanuts!! angry
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by tgmservice: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2015
chukkiephil:
All this features for 75k hahahahaha this is just how we programmers suffer in Nigeria and get paid peanuts!! angry
that's because most nigerian programmers do not know their worth. I have made millions by creating and selling my apps without being told what to do
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by dhtml(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
tgmservice:
that's because most nigerian programmers do not know their worth. I have made millions by creating and selling my apps without being told what to do
Na so o.
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by freeman191(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
@op, where to begin, 75000/220 = $340 for 3months building a native mobile app, with all your conditions. See with all your conditions, the deal is already doomed to fail. No reliable person that can deliver on the job will take it, the least you can start from, that can bring in the right people is from $2000, without all the conditions, then extra fee for the conditions listed.

Note: Our counterparts in abroad, charge between $10 - $50 per hour on a project, and they can budget 30hours per week for the project, which can be completed in 2weeks. I know that once we developers raise our standard, the correct billing will follow

1 Like

Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by firstclazz34(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
dhtml:

Na so o.

Why u dey doubt the guy na! cool cool cool cool
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by jibolash: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Sound like an interesting challenge and I'll probably work on it as a personal side project. 75k for it is tantamount to slavery.

There are already android apps for this tho e.g https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=to.facebookdownload&hl=en and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.giannz.videodownloader&hl=en

1 Like

Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by Raypawer(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
75 k too poor
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
I will do the job for $75k
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by BekBek(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2015
freeman191:
@op, where to begin, 75000/220 = $340 for 3months building a native mobile app, with all your conditions. See with all your conditions, the deal is already doomed to fail. No reliable person that can deliver on the job will take it, the least you can start from, that can bring in the right people is from $2000, without all the conditions, then extra fee for the conditions listed.

Note: Our counterparts in abroad, charge between $10 - $50 per hour on a project, and they can budget 30hours per week for the project, which can be completed in 2weeks. I know that once we developers raise our standard, the correct billing will follow

You are right bro. Am surprised by the way we treat our developers here in nigeria. That is why i hardly work for Nigerians, i prefer the foreign clients because they know your worth and they know its not easy to develop everything they want.

If you give that project on elance or other freelance site, He will be charged around $3000 upward but here its not so.

Just because he wrote 75k he think developers will start to fight for the project. Hmmm this guy is not really serious about it
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by codeworks(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2015
jibolash:
Sound like an interesting challenge and I'll probably work on it as a personal side project. 75k for it is tantamount to slavery.
There are already android apps for this tho e.g https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=to.facebookdownload&hl=en and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.giannz.videodownloader&hl=en

Am looking for developer. I work with NGO. Is going to be partnership kind of thing. The project will get fund from humanitarian organisation.
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by BekBek(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
codeworks:

Am looking for developer. I work with NGO. Is going to be partnership kind of thing. The project will get fund from humanitarian organisation.

hmmmm... But you should know the amount you are offering is too small for any developer to want to work with. So increase your budget and you will get a developer.
Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by codeworks(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sometime is not all how much it costs. I have idea but i dont money fund this and I know will spend less if I partner with the developer.

Developers should know is not all about how much charge

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Working/reliable School Management Software For Secondary School / Schlumberger Petrel 2014.1 With Complete License / Arduino Robot Kit For Sale (13k) Negotiatable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.