Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 - Software/Programmer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 (4293 Views)

Urgent!!! I Need An Affordable App Developer For Ios And Android For / Facebook Video Downloader Ios App For Sale With Sourcecode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Create Us A Facebook Video Downloader For Android For #75,000 by guente02(m): 1:09am On Aug 26, 2015
^^^
That's exactly what my grandmother calls bulishity.
Parti gini?
When i was reading through the details of the app, i was like this is cool although i hadn't give the price tag any attention and all of a sudden i starting seeing what seems to be rather offensive in the name of requirements. My guy just as the realest dudes has positioned, that price is fvckin ridiculous owning to your specifications. Two things, its either you grab the pre-requisite technicalities and develop the app or you accord that figure a mouth watering, effort rewarding and a quite frankly convincing raise else PARK WELL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arduino Robot Kit For Sale (13k) Negotiatable / Schlumberger Petrel 2014.1 With Complete License / Custome Software Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.