Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

23 Year Old Benue State First Female Nigerian Pilot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 23 Year Old Benue State First Female Nigerian Pilot (2077 Views)

Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

23 Year Old Benue State First Female Nigerian Pilot by engineroom007: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rosemary Sugh, a 23-year old graduate of Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, was born on November 14, 1992...and according to an interview she granted last year, she has flown three planes so far, a TD9, a TD20, and a Multi Engine, B68. Speaking about why she became a pilot, Rosemary, who is from Kwande local government area of Benue state. said;

It was my childhood determination. When I look up and see planes flying and making noise , I was like, God, I have to be a pilot. And it helped me in the sense that the kind of movies I watched, one of the movies was Starship Trooper. There was a lot of discouragement from my parents and other people. They assumed that if you are a lady and you are a pilot, you may not marry, you can’t cope with marriage. So, when I saw a lady in that Starship Trooper, I was moved. I said wow, if this girl can fly, then I can fly. And I put it into prayers, despite all the obstacles and discouragement."

Re: 23 Year Old Benue State First Female Nigerian Pilot by Obiwannn: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
wow!!...
this is excellent!
and she's only 23?!

(1) (Reply)

[picture] Check Out This Funny Resignation Letter / Mad Men now Sweeping The main Streets Of Calabar (pix And Video) / Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom Car Accident (very Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.