Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti (53499 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Rescued From Sexual Abuse By Lagos State Government / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by lalasticlala(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
On 6th August, 2015 at about 8:30pm Police received a report that One Tope Adebiyi ‘m’ 20yrs of Afin Street, Aisegba Ekiti allegedly lured a 10yr-old girl (name withheld) into his room at the above stated address, he then locked up the door with him and victim alone inside the room.

That the said Tope Adebiyi attempted to have unlawful carnal knowledge of the young girl, the victim started screaming and her shout attracted neighbours who forced the door opened and safely rescued the victim.

Suspect has been arrested and taken into custody, State CIID Ado-Ekiti is investigating.

https://npf.gov.ng/blogshare.php?id=124

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by mranova(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Konji everywhere. Nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by agarawu23(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
na wa
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by vizkiz: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
yeah, its ekiti again. All those shiit about them being intelligent is crap! Them no know book at all, na only pussay them sabi undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by DuchessLily(f): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thank God for the little girl

Senseless he-goats everywhere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by gabazin080(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
The man pr*ck should be chopped off.
What's the problem with this rapist sef.
The last time I checked to carry olosho short time na just #500 and overnight na #2500

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by omanifrank(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
bad
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by OlafenwaMoses(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Its very unfortunate that trends of this gravity is happening. The positive orientation that every human needs is gradually fading out. We are beginning to have a generation in which homosexuality, rape, pedophiles and even bestiality. It's absorb... and influential personalities are gradually giving support to such unnatural and ungodly acts , all in the name of human rights.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by happykidArotiba(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
In US now, Rape is curbed

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Stiffer Penalty For Rape...what do you suggest ?? Death or Life imprisonment ??

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by Dbrainiac1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sex attacker...nice title for the bastardgrin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by LieDetector(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Premier League starts tomorrow. Can't wait cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by damiloladuke: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
brave chick...may you live long

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by Okijajuju1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ekiti State again...

Ileke Idi people no dey fail to make the News for all the wrong reasons.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by naijainfogalery: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
This rape thing is getting crazy these days, i think the Government needs to step in
1. All rapist should be castrated
2. If you are caught with a minor you should be jailed for 20 years this one is worse than homosexual

Before this thing gets out of hand i think the government should establish a kongi centre across all the local government areas in Nigeria where you can go and step down for free. This is going to have a huge impact on the economy that is people wont have to rape again when they can get it for free and the its also a source of job creation for the ashis grin cheesy Abeg na joke i dey ooo

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by sigiyaya(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
This issue of KONGI is become alarming and very serious in this country, it is no longer a problem for the youths nor for a particular gender in our society. I will therefore urge the federal government lead by president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR to look into this ugly situation, and as a matter of urgency do something about it.I strongly believe that a total eradication of these will go a long way on addressing the problem our youths are facing everyday in this country as a result of this monster called KONGI. I hereby advocate that the presidency should please swing it to action immediately in other to arrest this and put a smile on the faces of its citizens as every responsible government will do.
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by justi4jesu(f): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
TRADELYN:
I don't know why rape suspects aint taken to a psychiatric hospital before prosecuting them.

Which psychiatric, Death by hanging undecided

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by Johnnoo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Com'on what's going on everywhere? Dudes and sex?? Not to mention...sex with underage undecided

I taya ooooo!!!
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by Smartjeezy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Na Wa O!
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Most of us were introduced to sex at very tender ages but that didn't make us chase underage. Why him no find him mate or join Vaseline Assosation of Nigeria. #justsaying though. Thumbs up to her parents sha.
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by activelyA(f): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
This is what happens when the law is weak!!! He must have seen the law granting bail to previous offenders like they just stole chicken, that is why he thought its okay to go ahead, afterall, is it not only trail, if found guilty, bail of 100,000- 200,000 and two sureties that he knows his mama is gonna beg uncle Sikiru and other relatives to provide??

So he went ahead...

Only animals do not think of consequences before actions. But in a case whereby the consequences have been made so convenient that one has no need for pre action thought, THEN SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG!!! angry

Oh well undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by alaoeri: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rape cases rampant of recent. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by youngice(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
And they are thinking of banning olosho
God forbid
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by jaybee104(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=17pt]Rape here, Rape there. i don begin dey think on blaming d babes.. na dem dey do d damage, and men dey execute am. but d problem now na say our innocent children dey suffer am. gush[/size]
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by Feranchek(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Seriously Na so this tin bad reash I know how hard it could be... buh with a 10 year old C'mon pappy... cry cry
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by tommykiwi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
This matter of RAPE don tire me oh! So dis guys can't control their manhood any longer..Abeg the president should see to dis matter as soon as possible.
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by asiwajumi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
vizkiz:
yeah, its ekiti again. All those shiit about them being intelligent is crap! Them no know book at all, na only pussay them sabi undecided
watch ur tongue or I will tell fayose.u knw what that means
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by deadZONE: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
DuchessLily:
Thank God for the little girl

Senseless he-goats everywhere
if she opened it how u open ur own we would not have he-goats that are senseless

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by Princevally(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
I wonder wat dey are gaining from f*cking all these small small girls
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by handyteddy: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
happykidArotiba:
In US now, Rape is curbed
. Curbed how?? Please elaborate
Re: 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti by Liadi2(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
One of d factors dat causes all dis rubbish is unemployment,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Returnee Caught In Armed Robbery In Enugu / MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / Leighandre Jegels Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.