Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo (52708 Views)

Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating / Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola / Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
I am sure Akpos is the Host Minister of that programme
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
I think it's even a competition now, as to who drops the funniest church posters. All good.
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by ccaramel(f): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol at "TOUGH not my anointed" : grin grin grin
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by scentmarlc(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
vheMa:
Which caption are you asking of again When dem don put. Enough caption 4 d billboard,what else do you wnatangry

I wonder oooooooooo

Xup bae
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Religious leaders are now turning the church of God to entertainment industry

Lord save us from them
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by Cutehector(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Na ppo like introvert dey go this kind church.. cheesy
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by ojnnaco(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ignorance and illiteracy combined ....which results to display of nonsenx in d name of advert
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by lincoln08541(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
A delta man's way is simply jst funny. u just cant get enough of them
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by Exousia02(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
NAWA O
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by Nickymezor(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

Lord save us from them
Amen cool
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by jedyjedy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
"...Abi u one crays" very funny grin
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by Dagoma: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
If u dey craze, come`!
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by seedorfg(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Kai una no go kill person for nairaland o

grin grin
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by darlenese(f): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
IamOpemipo:
grin only in warri

Orerokpe is not warri sad

The organisers of this programme are villagers .
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by tosyne2much(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nickymezor:
Amen cool
My e-crush eyaf quoted me using my smiley cheesy
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by kuzee(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
it was photoshop
and the one who did will carry the wrath of God upon him, and things like this made front page, if you observe the context of the theme, look closely you will notice the contrast of the color quite different from the initial background,
it quite simple, create a box and text the word, adjusting the color background to the original,
I really pity the person that did it
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by kuzee(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

Lord save us from them
it was photoshop
and the one who did will carry the wrath of God upon him, and things like this made front page, if you observe the context of the theme, look closely you will notice the contrast of the color quite different from the initial background,
it quite simple, create a box and text the word, adjusting the color background to the original,
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by kuzee(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
wetin I do you, na you dey do me?
grin
Sounds much like Psquare's "Do me I do you" remix grin grin

You got it right, contextual words
it was photoshop
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
scentmarlc:

I wonder oooooooooo

Xup bae
wow scent cool awa u na smiley
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by emitheo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
when the Govt makes churches start paying Taxes,all this shits will reduce
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by Revolva(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Church business...Fela talk am this. Money making organizatiomm
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by FOLLEY20(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
loabana:
Business center not church
pls always shy ur eyes b4 u join any church o o.
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by scentmarlc(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
vheMa:
wow scent cool awa u na smiley

Amu fine ooooo

1 Like

Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
kuzee:

it was photoshop
I just looked at it closely

You are right on point bro
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by mustymatic(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Business tins
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by Ayatullah(m): 1:55am On Aug 08, 2015
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!
I challenge all Nairalanders in Lagos to take a critical look at the face of those two 'Men of God' in the banner and make a quick dash to Ojuelegba, Ajegunle, Oshodi Oke or any other spots criminals congregate and quickly report back to Nairaland if they could spot any difference between them shocked
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by nwakaibeya1: 2:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Behold,just like Jesuschrist declared when he came before many humanbeings are bound to loss and no matter how you pump truth into them they prefer to dwell in tradition of men and what is in vogue just like the sameritan woman who encountered Jesuschrist and never believed she met the Messiah rather she was busy claiming bornagain and telling story about how she speaks in tongues and Abraham will appear and doing fasting and night vigil and until she was told about her past and present before she managed to accept the truth&revelation and her descendants are still in existence today and claiming to love jesuschrist and even sleeps on the same bed with Jesuschrist? Who is fooling who humanbeigns we ask you?Mathew 13.13 makes it clear that humans dont understand the parables of the truth in the bible and Acts 28, 26 makes it more clearer and that's why even after reading from genesis to revelation evil family wickedness, witches and wizards still feast on you because you lack the light the mantle the power that be which real JESUSCHRIST promised and gives to those who truly locate him. Why do u fast if a witch and native doctor and the occult people does not fast and u are afraid of them?or dont you know that Jesuschrist owns the weapons that they use and even in your fasting and all still you are afraid ? Can't you see that the power&light of real JESUSCHRIST is lacking in you and such that you must search for that light that real Jesuschrist proclaimed and said i am the light of the world?so that you are feared just like the evil ones fear the real JESUSCHRIST and as we said it is only the evil people that knows who real JESUSCHRIST is but humanbeings continue to pretend&suppress the truth, why?because just like Jesuschrist declared many humanbeings are bound to loss no matter how you pump truth into them they prefer to dwell in tradition and what is in vogue just like the sameritan woman who encountered Jesuschrist and never believed she met the Messiah rather she was busy claiming bornagain and telling story about how she speaks in tongues and Abraham will appear and doing fasting and night vigil and until she was told about her past and present before she managed to accept the truth&revelation and her descendants are still in existence today and claiming to love jesuschrist and even sleeps on the same bed with Jesuschrist? Who is fooling who humanbeigns we ask you?
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by Nickymezor(f): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
My e-crush eyaf quoted me using my smiley cheesy
smiley
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nickymezor:
smiley
Will you be my gf ? cheesy

Please don't say NO
Re: CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo by Nickymezor(f): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Will you be my gf ? cheesy

Please don't say NO
Oga I knw u hv many gfs. wink...wat no wey me go come be if I agree? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze / Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.