Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Designing With Microsoft Frontpage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Designing With Microsoft Frontpage (989 Views)

Microsoft Frontpage / Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? / Microsoft Frontpage End Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by Jcob(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2009
What are the advantages and disadvantages of designing a website with frontpage?
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2009
That stuff is useless jare. . .delete am comoth for ur pc. . .
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by Afam4eva(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2009
Did i see Microsoft fromtpage? In 2009?
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by yawatide(f): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2009
1) For those who are not web developers by profession and don't have the money to pay one, frontpage is a quick and easy way to set up a website

2) For web developers who are new to the game and would like to quickly set up a site, to see how the whole process works, without necessarily knowing what goes on behind the scenes, Frontpage is one of the ways to go.

3) for the non web developer (layman) who, as has been mentioned in a post by cactus, for example, just wants to create websites as a hobby (for example, they might want to set up a website for their family) and not as a livelihood, it wouldn't hurt to not suffer themselves by having the likes of frontpage do the work for them

My humble opinion.
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2009
True talk.
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by quadrillio(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2009
I have used it in the past, So I can clearly tell u that I call is "Sharp Sharp"

but u need to know ur HTML and css to a level, if u need to get the best out of it,

So, I place is on the average if u know ur CSS and HTML well enough.
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by aje49ja(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2009
i think is good for beginners, i start with it but i prefer dreamweaver
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by webinfo: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2009
I find very easy to use. Although you a basic understanding of HTML
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2009
Actually, i started with frontpage, and was learning HTML at the same time, then later went into dreamweaver, then later started writing my own OOP stuffs. . .
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by cbi24: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2009
i prefer dreamweaver to frontpage
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2009
same here too, dont know why microsoft can improve on the software.
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2009
I wonder too, i can use dreamweaver to an extent, but i am an expert with frontpage (though, i will never take credit for that), and i must say
that dreamweaver is way ahead of FP. . .
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2009
U guys havent said a thing on how to publish the designed site to the www (world wide web).
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2009
When you ask questions, then you get answers unless your mouth is smelling. . .you can start a thread on how to upload the designed website, then we will all talk there. . .
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by ztyle(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2009
Come all of una too get big mouth, No bi Microsoft Frontpage una take start web design. grin
abeg make una go siddon one place, see MS Frontpage a.k.a Sharp sharp is simply the best.
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2009
Ztyle u are the man jare. . .dont answer all of them jare. . .because they can now use DWCS4 they now get big mouth!
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by ztyle(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2009
Shut up u sef don them, no come dey form here.!!! angry smiley
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by cosmictec: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2009
The best tool for designing is Macromedia Dreamweaver!
Re: Designing With Microsoft Frontpage by ztyle(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2009
cosmictec:

The best tool for designing is Macromedia Dreamweaver!
. . .Dude the poster said Advantage and Disadvantage!

(1) (Reply)

Easter Web Hosting Promo / Still Admitting: Xampp, Joomla, Css, Fireworks Training In Abuja / Webmaster Marketing Partnership: Lets Partner And Promote Our Websites Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.