Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Microsoft Frontpage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Microsoft Frontpage (1182 Views)

My Nairaland Frontpage "Mod" For SMF / Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? / Microsoft Frontpage End Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Frontpage by ichommy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
Please can anyone direct me to where i can download free Microsoft front page

Thanks
Re: Microsoft Frontpage by Afam4eva(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2012
I want to believe you want to use it for web designing, right? Why not get Dreamweaver instead. Frontpage is outdated.
Re: Microsoft Frontpage by ichommy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2012
@Afam yup i want to use it for web design. Okay i will get Dreamweaver, but the challenge is that i dont know how to use dreamweaver Thanks
Re: Microsoft Frontpage by Afam4eva(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2012
Dreamweaver is easy to use. Just get it and learn how to get around it. It's fun.
Re: Microsoft Frontpage by yawatide(f): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2012
If you know how to use notepad, you know how to use dreamweaver. Hint:
1) You can turn off the "yeye" features like html tag hints
2) you don't have to use design view or split view. Just use code view
3) You don't need to know the other stuff like connecting to a web server, etc though it would be helpful.
4) If you are still apprehensive about dreamweaver, may I humbly suggest notepad++?

Good luck!
Re: Microsoft Frontpage by favorose(m): 1:54am On Feb 19, 2012
You a webpage maker all you need is how to copy and paste if you like I can get you both frontpage and the webpage maker with its tutorial I enjoy it more than frontpage contact thru my mail akinosilade at yahoo dot com
Re: Microsoft Frontpage by ahmsta(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2012
coffecup Html editor ( www.coffeecup.com/html-editor/ ) is a good replacement for microsoft frontpage , Try it.
Re: Microsoft Frontpage by soloqy: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2012
Dreamweaver is good enough for you. And if you really want to move on from there, there are loads of online tutorials on building sites with css/xhtml . So you are not tied to those expensive tools.

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Search Engine Ranking On Google.com.ng / Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS / Why You Should Become A Web Developer At Yemlat Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.