Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) (38969 Views)

Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ / Man Sells His Wife And Daughter To Ritualists For N270K In Lagos. Photos / Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Beremx(f): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nwaiberibe:
[s][/s]

Stop lying, biitch! We know you're onye ofe mmanu.
udele, I have called my dad and he said its not the Anoruo family I know but another similar one in a neighboring village whom I don't know. Now you can go to hell!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by millionaireman: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
mrrock:
The sad news of ritualists coming out of Imo state since Okorocha emerged governor is very alarming.

I don't want to say more than this.

Since Okorocha became governor of Imo state, news like kidnapping and rituals reduced drastically in Imo state. This one needs to be thoroughly verified before conclusion.

Mind you, I am not a fan of Okorocha.
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by millionaireman: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:
udele, I have called my dad and he said its not the Anoruo family I know but another similar one in a neighboring village whom I don't know. Now you can go to hell!!

Saraaaaaaaap, stop lying - as usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Beremx(f): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
millionaireman:

Saraaaaaaaap, stop lying - as usual.
you're crazy! Its obvious you wanna seek for my attention as usual. Now you have it.
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
margclever:
iyan goat
ebiago?da lu tongue
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Beremx:
[/s]
Otu nne gi ebe ahu! You didn't call anybody. You're even happy about this news. You have no relationship with Igbos talk more of Imo state. Better mind ur business, which include selling cottons and sucking Omenk.a's co.ck grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Beremx(f): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nwaiberibe:
[s][/s]
Otu nne gi ebe ahu! You didn't call anybody. You're even happy about this news. You have no relationship with Igbos talk more of Imo state. Better mind ur business, which include selling cottons and sucking Omenk.a's co.ck grin
and why should I be happy about the news? Smh

I bu ezigbote onye nzuzu as you claimed.

Sorry for you!
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by millionaireman: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:
you're crazy! Its obvious you wanna seek for my attention as usual. Now you have it.

If I want your attention, I can always find you at night in Ayilara-Ojuelegba-Surulere axis. Respect one thing: don't say you are from Imo state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Beremx:
and why should I be happy about the news? Smh

I bu ezigbote onye nzuzu as you claimed.

Sorry for you!
[/s]
You're happy because you're anti-Igbo. This is not about PDP and APC now but I've seen you quarrel with a lady because she abused Yoruba people. How many times have you defended Igbos the same way? Useless biitch! Keep deceiving yourself grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dealing on human merchandise. This is very horrible and pathetic all in the name of money and materialism.
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
I is for EYE! grin
Hmmm!

Still keeping stats sha! lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by XBLadez: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nwaiberibe:
[s][/s]
I don teach u na grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by subterfuge: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Smartjeezy:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/08/07/photos-imo-state-woman-confesses-to-selling-19-kids-to-ritualists

IMO STATE!!!!!!
ALWAYS IMO STATE!!!!!!!!
RITUALISTS!!! ALL OVER IMO STATE
NKWERRE IS THEIR CAPITAL...
CURSED PEOPLE
NDI IGBO
NDI IGBO
WHY NOT GO TO YEYE BIAFRA SO THAT YOU WILL BE EATING EACH OTHER ONE BY ONE.
THEN THE IMBECILES NOW WANT BUHARI TO GIVE THEM SECRETARY TO FEDERAL GOVT??
NDI IGBO SHOULD GET SECRETARY TO RITUAL KILLERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx, thunder will fire you if you say ur Igbo again. You this debased coma-inducing grudge-festering haggard from Ugwu Awusa

6 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
subterfuge:

OGUN STATE!!!!!!
ALWAYS OGUN STATE!!!!!!!!
RITUALISTS!!! ALL OVER OGUN STATE
ABEOKUTA IS THEIR CAPITAL...
CURSED PEOPLE
AWON YORUBA
AWON YORUBA
WHY NOT GO TO YEYE OFE MMANU SO THAT YOU WILL BE EATING EACH OTHER ONE BY ONE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Umuchoke(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I know,na bitter leaf soup I serve una grin
Ok smiley
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by ellabooz(f): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
princdebola201:
The Igbos a.k.a chest beaters from erosion ravaged Land of Biafra have successfully Dominate and Monopolised crime sector, no tribe is clean of crime but YEEB-HOES re the front Runners of crime in Nigeria, the funniest part is they claimed to be the Most industrous tribe in Nigeria... Had it been the woman get away with the crime, she would have brag to people how she turn 50 naira to millions selling okirika and bend down select

See the broke as.s rapist talking about crime.

Instead of you to hit the street with your energy,you are here hating. The next that will be hard of you is Rape .

50 cent is a real nwafo ,"Get Rich Or Die trying.

Bit.ch get that into your Amala head.

Stinking broke fo.o.l

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Beremx(f): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nwaiberibe:
[s][/s]
You're happy because you're anti-Igbo. This is not about PDP and APC now but I've seen you quarrel with a lady because she abused Yoruba people. How many times have you defended Igbos the same way? Useless biitch! Keep deceiving yourself grin
all the lies you people tell against me without any proof,I don't think it bothers me.
I dunno why I should be happy that children were being kidnapped in the community where I come from in IMO state. This kind of news have never been heard of in the 3 autonomous communities that make up Okporo town. It is very shameful honestly.
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by millionaireman: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
subterfuge:

IMO STATE!!!!!!
ALWAYS IMO STATE!!!!!!!!
RITUALISTS!!! ALL OVER IMO STATE
NKWERRE IS THEIR CAPITAL...
CURSED PEOPLE
NDI IGBO
NDI IGBO
WHY NOT GO TO YEYE BIAFRA SO THAT YOU WILL BE EATING EACH OTHER ONE BY ONE.
THEN THE IMBECILES NOW WANT BUHARI TO GIVE THEM SECRETARY TO FEDERAL GOVT??
NDI IGBO SHOULD GET SECRETARY TO RITUAL KILLERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA

Mindset black-washed with Crude oil and Gas. Anywhere you see Igbo, you receive shock because of fear of new Biafra; you start blackmail against Biafra.

You don't know that the most rich countries of the world do not have crude oil and gas, that's why you do not understand that your domain can survive without crude oil and gas. That's the origin of your fear about Biafra.

In your domain, there is worse crime than the one reported here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Beremx(f): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
XBLadez:
Beremx, thunder will fire you if you say ur Igbo again. You this debased coma-inducing grudge-festering haggard from Ugwu Awusa
I am from Okporo Orlu in IMO state. Let the thunder fire you instead!!
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by otokx(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
silvermania:
Sell her to life imprisonment

You are too kind
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by dazzysleek(f): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Terrible stuffs like this can only happen in Biafra
u are such a tribal bigot...u are a woman and such traits should not be found in u....change!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Terrible stuffs like this can only happen in Biafra
Somebody should tell this Biitch to get some sense and get a life.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by dazzysleek(f): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
princdebola201:
The Igbos a.k.a chest beaters from erosion ravaged Land of Biafra have successfully Dominate and Monopolised crime sector, no tribe is clean of crime but YEEB-HOES re the front Runners of crime in Nigeria, the funniest part is they claimed to be the Most industrous tribe in Nigeria... Had it been the woman get away with the crime, she would have brag to people how she turn 50 naira to millions selling okirika and bend down select
igbos are indeed d most industrious tribe in Nigeria, d bad eggs cannot even change that fact...stop HATING and get a LIFE...tankio

4 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
XBLadez:

I don teach u na grin
Onye ara, who u teach? grin
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

She can only fool those who don't know. She's from the north but does her cotton business with her old abokki husband in Imo
Nah the f00l beremx is not married.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Alihkizito(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
deadZONE:
If INTROVERT's mum sold her we wouldnt
have to deal with her level of joblessness
cause she would have been vomiting
money for one abok!....
this FTC is dedicated to all the jobless
people on NL who their only purpose in life is to make FTC.

May your life not be a waste.
cum bross hope ur not a reminant structure like dat of those u c and wish jobless
*vaintalker*
:psad
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
princdebola201:

LOL
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:
all the lies you people tell against me without any proof,I don't think it bothers me.
I dunno why I should be happy that children were being kidnapped in the community where I come from in IMO state. This kind of news have never been heard of in the 3 autonomous communities that make up Okporo town. It is very shameful honestly.

I can't recall where I saw that thread. The op is a lady. She made a farewell speech and deactivated her account. Out of all the haters, u were the most irritated. U kept hitting on one remark she made concerning Yobo's daughter. One Cococ.andy even accused u of being biased in that very thread. That's the day I knew ur not from the east
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
9jatatafo:
Dealing on human merchandise. This is very horrible and pathetic all in the name of money and materialism.

The igbos been selling everyone they could get a hand on since the slavery days till now.
Whether for ritual or for marriage, they make sure they stack their "ego" to the ceiling by selling people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
cocaineaddict:

Nah the f00l beremx is not married.
Lol! Ok
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
CR77:
If you ask her she will say she was pushed by poverty.

or by the devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. / How Man Raped Septuagenarian To Death –police / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.