Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Meek Mill Gets A Handful Of Minaj’s Booty–see For Yourself! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meek Mill Gets A Handful Of Minaj’s Booty–see For Yourself! (660 Views)

Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) / When Keke Gets A Conductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Gets A Handful Of Minaj’s Booty–see For Yourself! by luckymoon(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Forget the haters, Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill are so in love they can’t even keep their hands off one another. The engaged duo look as happy as ever in the “Feeling Myself” singer’s latest Instagram post, which shows her fiancé grabbing a hold of her curvaceous booty as the two of them hug. And as for the caption, well, the future Mrs. Mill referenced once of her song lyrics when writing, “Used to call me Hillary cuz I ride’.” Earlier this week, amid the rumors that the two had split after Mill’s feud with Drake seemed like it would never end (spoiler alert: it’s still going on), Minaj posted several PDA-filled pics to squash the speculation once and for all. But all eyes were on the Toronto-native at his OVO Fest, where he performed onstage with a backdrop showcasing some of the best memes about their ongoing feud on social media. And as if that wasn’t bad enough, Drake even wore a “Free Meek Mill” shirt during the rehearsals for the sold-out show. Last weekend, the “Back to Back” singer responded to Mill’s latest diss track,”Wanna Know” with just a few (powerful) words served up with a heaping helping of shade. One reporter asked Drake at a charity kickball event if he was “ready to take this loss” to a professional athlete. “Listen, like you said man,” he joked back with his signature grin. “I haven’t taken a loss all week.”
4 more latest foreign infor visit http://luckymoonzone.wapka.mobi/forum2_112217440.xhtml

(1) (Reply)

Has A Lost Nazi Ghost Train Carrying Gold Been Found? Treasure Hunters Think So / 2015/16 AKSU Post UTME Result Is Now Available Online Call:08034108983. / PDF To Word Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.