Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter (41296 Views)

"You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her / Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary / You’ve Got To See Waje’s Tribute To Her Mother! #thatamazingwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by emmalezy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by blessedvisky(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol. wow!! so I beat INTROVERT to this thing they call FTC cool

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
epic indeed...

1 Like

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Just a sec...
Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by vivypretty(f): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
I guess he will uncrush it the same way he developed the crush

2 Likes

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by kulobyno: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
This woman na yeye woman o. She advertised the photo of her daughter and expects konjilites to ignore. What was she thinking.

She knows the yarns. And she most likely knows the crushing guy is a normal broke guy with unbroken joystick.
I'm sure she wouldn't mind any crush from multi millionaire celebrities like Davido, wizkid etc. Those are approved crushers. The woman is sampling the photo and wishing they take notice.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by Georgekyrian(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Noted
Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by damiloladuke: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
h
Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by Titto93(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
When you call LOVE, CRUSH
what will you say when Trailer jam you?....

Crush, crunch, crouch, or crotch...

13 Likes

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please keep her pictures away from the public if you don't want crushes.....we don't want to start hearing stories that touch...

13 Likes

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by eleko1: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
sad Good one waje b4 the lover boy unlocked the hidden treasure/put her in family way.Crush kor,coke ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by grandstar(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
boring and very dry!

3 Likes

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by veltany: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ewwwshocked dis 1 too much nagrin
Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by ladyF(f): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol

Its [size=20pt] LadyF [/size] again grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
crush or krest Na mineral

2 Likes

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by damiloladuke: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
when will Maheeda reply me too as I have been bombarding her twitter with love mesagges since last year... make she just say she don gree lasan..

I won't tell you what I will do.

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

2 Likes

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by akinlex(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
And so? Can't someone not have crush for her? Is she a goddess? Or because she is a celebrity's daughter?

After now when she is 26 we will hear that waje's daughter is looking for a husband. They are crushing now you say they should uncrush.

It's okay

2 Likes

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by babasade(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nawa ooo..chai

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by nerodenero: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Uncrush the crush or I'll crush you grin

1 Like

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by happney65: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Is she still a Virgin? grin
Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by cozy7(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
The man has decided to do it in open now, Waje dey form galadima, wen d guy go resort to secret knacking, then she o dey find police.

3 Likes

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
May Sani Yerima not locate her

3 Likes

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by allanphash7(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Iranu

So waje is from that side?

Ok kontinu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by BrownCookie(f): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin
Btw, Waje has lost quite some weight.

Some nairalanders think that is her daughter in the picture.

That is Waje herself ooh

1 Like

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pedophiles on nl are even supporting him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by koladata(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
I can't believe parents now allows this short short wares
Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by sucess001(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Whhaaat...Waje has a 16 year old daughter? How old is she!?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by greatwaters: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
E no consine me. Just here 2 rep first page
Re: See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter by Nonybb: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
But when the burukutu sipping Daura DullardihnoOO was crushing a 16years old one aisha at aged 46years in 1989, wasnt it also a crime then not to uncrush it? And yet he didnt, but risk inflicting VVF on a hapless teenager

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo / Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father / Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.