Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pure Description Of Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pure Description Of Islam (4697 Views)

Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria / The End Of Islam Is Near / Description Of Heaven And Hell In The Quran.xtians Tell Me Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay good. Thanks for this.

I pray they change.

Cc: jagoon truthman2012 parisbookadict.

Any religion that does not respect the dignity of human life and the beliefs of others is not worth respecting.

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by adullam210: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

Don't run away from my questions, why did 90years old Joseph marry 12year old Mary? If you aren't satisfied with my above post, feel free to refute it.
I am ignorant of your claims as my Bible never tells me that Mary was a twelve years old girl, or Joseph a ninety years old man. If you are able to quote the chapter(s) and verse(s) for me, i might clap for you. Quoting anything outside scripture for me is a LIE,

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by malvisguy212: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Demmzy15
The work of Apocryphal, is it the word of God ?can you proved from the bible , Mary was 12years old ?

Sunan Nas’ai (830-915 C.E.), Book of
Marriage, Number 3256:
“A’ishah said: The Apostle of Allah
peace be upon him married me when
I was six and had INTERCOURSE WITH ME WHEN I WAS NINE and I was
playing with dolls.”

Any need to analysed this ? This hadith explained it self.Muhammad married Aisha when she was SIX-years-old and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was NINE, along with her DOLLS. Sahih Bukhari,Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151 states that playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, BUT IT WAS ALLOWED FOR AISHA at that time because she has
not yet reached the age of PUBERTY.
Sahih Muslim clearly states that Aisha
still had her DOLLS with her when she
was taken to MUHAMMED'S HOUSE AS A BRIDE. Thus, it becomes clear that Aisha
was PREBUBSCENT when she was taken to his house as a bride.

Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 5981:
Aisha reported that she used to
PLAY WITH DOLLS IN THE PRESCENCE OF ALLAH MESSENGERS and when her
playmates came to her they left (the
house) because they felt shy of
Allah’s Messenger whereas Allah’s
Messenger sent them to her.

This hadith state that she Aisha "PLAY WITH DOLLS IN THE PRESCENCE OF ALLAH MESSENGERS" and when her friends came to play with her, they became shy of muhammed, unless you are being manipulated by satan , will you called someone playing with dolls an adults ?

The Hadiths clearly prove that when
Muhammad consummated the marriage with Aisha, she was still playing with her dolls at the tender age of nine. And Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 5981 confirms that Aisha was still playing with her dolls even after the consummation of her marriage. All these Hadiths prove that Aisha was prepubescent when Muhammad first had sex with her.

Another famous Islamic scholar, Al-
Khattaabee confirmed this when he
clearly stated:

“The only reason why permission in
this (playing with dolls) was given to
‘Aa’isha is because she had not, at
that time, reached the age of
PUBERTY.”

The bible NEVER for once encourage little children to engaged in sexual intercourse or even sin :

Mark 9:42: “Whoever causes one of
these little children who believe in
me to sin, it would be better for him if
a great millstone were hung round his
neck and he were thrown into the
sea.”

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Sanchez01: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jagoon:

I used to be as naive as this and held this position until I learnt more about islam and realised allah was either satan himself or an agent of satan whose primary reason starting the islamic religion is to lead people to hell. Are you aware that there are passages in ther quoran that instructs muslims to kill christians? Tolerate them at your own peril, you may wish to read quoran 9:29
Funny. It is not up to you to say whether Allah or some other deity is the devil or an agent of the devil. If indeed you preach Christ and claim you belong with him, then you would realize that what you're doing is totally wrong. Other than chasing temple defilers out of the temple, could you give me references to places where Christ instructed that you beat down other people's religion? It's rather shameful for Christians who are bigoted and unrepentant about their acts.

Perhaps you could tell me what you achieved by opening a thread to bash a sister religion. I have seen muslims on this section open threads about how Christ and Christians are both fake and truth be told, they achieve nothing in the end. You cannot fight for God (remember Moses and Joshua). Let Him fight His battles.

The intolerance and bigotry of most so-called Christians is the reason Mahatma Gandhi said "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your
Christians are so unlike your Christ." I recommend you read 1 John 4:1-7.

Shalom!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Humblebloke(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
These religious bigots are at it again....

Its either the two religions are right or both are wrong........

You people give atheists more reasons to doubt God's existence..

undecided
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
Demmzy15
[s]The work of Apocryphal, is it the word of God ?can you proved from the bible , Mary was 12years old ?

Marriage, Number 3256:
I was six and had INTERCOURSE WITH ME WHEN I WAS NINE and I was
playing with dolls.”

Any need to analysed this ? This hadith explained it self.Muhammad married Aisha when she was SIX-years-old and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was NINE, along with her DOLLS. Sahih Bukhari,Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151 states that playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, BUT IT WAS ALLOWED FOR AISHA at that time because she has
not yet reached the age of PUBERTY.
Sahih Muslim clearly states that Aisha
still had her DOLLS with her when she
was taken to MUHAMMED'S HOUSE AS A BRIDE. Thus, it becomes clear that Aisha
was PREBUBSCENT when she was taken to his house as a bride.

Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 5981:
Aisha reported that she used to
PLAY WITH DOLLS IN THE PRESCENCE OF ALLAH MESSENGERS and when her
playmates came to her they left (the
house) because they felt shy of
Allah’s Messenger whereas Allah’s
Messenger sent them to her.

This hadith state that she Aisha "PLAY WITH DOLLS IN THE PRESCENCE OF ALLAH MESSENGERS" and when her friends came to play with her, they became shy of muhammed, unless you are being manipulated by satan , will you called someone playing with dolls an adults ?

The Hadiths clearly prove that when
Muhammad consummated the marriage with Aisha, she was still playing with her dolls at the tender age of nine. And Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 5981 confirms that Aisha was still playing with her dolls even after the consummation of her marriage. All these Hadiths prove that Aisha was prepubescent when Muhammad first had sex with her.

Another famous Islamic scholar, Al-
Khattaabee confirmed this when he
clearly stated:

“The only reason why permission in
this (playing with dolls) was given to
‘Aa’isha is because she had not, at
that time, reached the age of
PUBERTY.”

The bible NEVER for once encourage little children to engaged in sexual intercourse or even sin :

Mark 9:42: “Whoever causes one of
these little children who believe in
me to sin, it would be better for him if
a great millstone were hung round his
neck and he were thrown into the
sea.”[/s]
This is your problem, just blind copy and paste. Everything you state here has been dealt with right from first reply to Scholar820, but you want me to keep repeating myself. Now why is the Apocryphal a weak argument? Why did 12year old Mary marry 90year old Joseph? Their ages aren't in the Bible, so therefore we can go to external sources for their ages. They must have ages and that's the bone of contention.

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by malvisguy212: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

This is your problem, just blind copy and paste. Everything you state here has been dealt with right from first reply to Scholar820, but you want me to keep repeating myself. Now why is the Apocryphal a weak argument? Why did 12year old Mary marry 90year old Joseph? Their ages aren't in the Bible, so therefore we can go to external sources for their ages. They must have ages and that's the bone of contention.
what more do you want ? How do you translate this?
Marriage, Number 3256:
I was six and had INTERCOURSE WITH
ME WHEN I WAS NINE and I was
playing with dolls.”
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
adullam210:

I am ignorant of your claims as my Bible never tells me that Mary was a twelve years old girl, or Joseph a ninety years old man. If you are able to quote the chapter(s) and verse(s) for me, i might clap for you. Quoting anything outside scripture for me is a LIE,
The scriptures has up to 24,000 manuscripts in which you guys choosing only 72/66. So you see, now I gave my source to be the Apocryphal, this books are as early the Mathew, John, Mark, Luke. Remember that not all actions of Jesus's life was recorded(John 21:25), so you're wrong to say anything outside the bible is a lie! Joseph and Mary were Jews, if you read up the link given to you. You'll discover that according to Judaism, a female on the onset of puberty is fit for marriage. Now calmly visit the link and see for yourself,dont use your culture to judge other people. It's irrational!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
what more do you want ? How do you translate this?
Marriage, Number 3256:
I was six and had INTERCOURSE WITH
ME WHEN I WAS NINE and I was
playing with dolls.”
**draws his ears** Robot read my posts carefully, I explained everything clearly for you. Don't be dumb!

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin You mentioned a man named Al-Khattabi, no one knows his first name, nothing about him even his book you quoted doesn't have a name! grin And you expect me to accept like a programmed robot? I'm not a Muslim that blindly follows. That's your problem, you think you can just impose any man who has a Muslim name on us, sorry that's not possible. @Malvisguy212

2 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by INJESUSNAME: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

The scriptures has up to 24,000 manuscripts in which you guys choosing only 72/66. So you see, now I gave my source to be the Apocryphal, this books are as early the Mathew, John, Mark, Luke. Remember that not all actions of Jesus's life was recorded(John 21:25), so you're wrong to say anything outside the bible is a lie! Joseph and Mary were Jews, if you read up the link given to you. You'll discover that according to Judaism, a female on the onset of puberty is fit for marriage. Now calmly visit the link and see for yourself,dont use your culture to judge other people. It's irrational!

He asked for chapter and verse in the Bible. Is that so hard, or you are only trying to make muhamed action justifyable?

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by dolphinheart(m): 3:31am On Aug 10, 2015
To everyone reading this thread, this is my view on the webpage posted earlier which tried to Indicate marriage age of some biblical figures in ancient times.

I find it interesting when people use a source contrary to their beliefs to defend their own beliefs.

The first question we should ponder on is : do musl.ims
Belief in the works of rashi so as to use his works as a defense in the phaedophilia issue?

I read the story on Rebeccas age at marriage as a means to defend phaedophilia marriage by a religious group and this is my view on it.

Yes ,Rashi a well-known
respected Jewish Scholar, but does that made all his works correct?
Do muslims accept all of his views or use parts of his works when they find it convenient ?

If muslims can reject some of his works as false story, I believe every religious group also have that right too , abi no be so? .

For example, rashi stated this in his commentary on genesis chapter 25 verse 1: And Abraham took another wife and her name was Keturah.

Keturah: (Gen. Rabbah 61:4)
This is Hagar. She was called
Keturah because her deeds
were as beautiful as incense
, and because she tied......... the Aramaic for“tied”) her opening, for she was not intimate with any man from the day she separated from Abraham........And she bore him Zimran and Jokshan and Medan and Midian and Jishbak and Shuah.

This is rashis statement on hagar having more than one child ishmeal . Does ur religion belief that statement ? If you do not believe part of a book , I do not see any logic in using another part of that same book when defending ur religion , to me its like using a fake hadith! .

Let's continue.

The page stated thus :
Rebecca was three years old
when she married Isaac.
1. Rashi’s commentary on
Genesis 25:20 says:
forty years old: For when
Abraham came from Mount
Moriah, he was informed that
Rebecca had been born.
Isaac was then thirty-seven
years old, for at that time Sarah
died, and from the time that
QIsaac was born until the
“Binding” [of Isaac], when Sarah
died, were thirty-seven years,
for she was ninety years old
when Isaac was born, and one
hundred and twenty-seven
when she died, as it is stated
(above 23:1): “The life of Sarah
was [a hundred and twenty-
seven years.”] This makes
Isaac thirty-seven years old,
and at that time, Rebecca was
born. He waited for her until
she would be fit for marital
relations-three years-and
then married her. — [From
Gen. Rabbah 57:1
[Retrieved it from this website:
http://www.chabad.org/library/
bible_cdo/aid/8220/showrashi/
true]

Now let's analyse : the books at which rashi used in his commentary contain statements that which some religion view as false, adulterated or currupted. They view such stories as not true, for they belief that Isaac has not been born when abraham attempted to sacrifice his son. does this not throw a spanner into the attempt to calculate age difference between Isaac and Rebecca? I wonder why such religion now use such false story to defend itself .

Now, for a certainty, the scriptures that christians use did not specify the age of rebecca when she married Isaac, neither did it state the age of Isaac when abraham took him to be sacrificed. it
Also did not specify the period between the binding of Isaac and the death of Sarah . So the holes in the attempt to use the death of Sarah to calculate the birth of Rebecca as a big as those craters on the moon.

After the binding of Isaac , abraham heard news about his relatives . Though the scriptures made mention of Rebecca in those verses, it did not directly state that abraham was told of the birth of Rebecca. The persons whose birth he was told about was stated there .
Another thing to note there is that news of several births where told to abraham . The question is where they all born at the same time? If no, what is the prove that Rebecca was born at that time if all the names mentioned are not born at the same time ?

If there is going to be an attempt to link the sacrifice of Isaac with the birth of Rebecca,the scriptures stated that God called Isaac a boy , these could indicate that the purpoted news of rebeccas birth happened when Isaac was still a boy or verry young man .

Now the scriptures indicated that Rebecca fetched water from a well for the camels to drink. I leave readers to decide if a three year old can do that. We all know how camels drink water as if tommorow no dey.

Other things to note from the scriptures .
Abraham did not indicate that they should find Rebecca to marry for Isaac, he said "among the daughters " .
The servant abraham sent said "young woman " and "maiden" in refference to rebecca and not "child ".
Rebecca was asked for her consent before she followed them .

To be continued............
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by malvisguy212: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

**draws his ears** Robot read my posts carefully, I explained everything clearly for you. Don't be dumb!
you did not explained a single thing my friend, will a grown up woman play with dolls ? And even seat on the prophet laps ? Aisha was a little girl who has not attain the age of puberty before muhammed marry her. You can insult me ,I am used to it.

Marrying a little girl in islam is permissible:
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 63:
Narrated Sahl bin Sad: “The Prophet
said, “Go, I have agreed to marry her
to you with what you know of the
Qur’an (as her Mahr).” “And for those
who have no courses (i.e. they are
STILL IMMATURE ). (65.4) And the
'IDDAT FOR THE GIRL BEFORE PUBERTY is three months (in the above Verse).”

Here is one example of muhammed act:

Musnad Ahmad, Hadith Number
25636:
Muhammad saw Um Habiba the
daughter of Abbas while she was
fatim (AGE OF NURSING ) and he said,
“If she grows up while I am still alive,
I WILL MARRY HER.” (Source: Hadith.Al-
Islam.com)

Muslims should step out of the shoes of
Islam and look at their Prophet
objectively. What kind of man would look at crawling babies or at infants and
express his desire to marry them? What
was on his mind when he spoke those
words? Is this not an indication that he
was attracted to them at that very
moment he set his eyes on them?
Otherwise, why did he express his desire to marry them? His affair with young Aisha serves as a window into the
mentality of this man. He married her
when she was six and sexually assaulted her when she was nine-years-old. Could the fact that even when Aisha was a baby, he twice dreamed of her show the pedophilia fantasy of this man? And we saw how Islamic records themselves show that he wanted to claim other young victims as well.

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by plainbibletruth: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2015
INJESUSNAME:

He asked for chapter and verse in the Bible. Is that so hard, or you are only trying to make muhamed action justifyable?
This case points at these muslim guys' typical lopsided logic. They claim a thing is so and so in the Bible, and you ask them to show how from the Bible and they run away to somewhere else or sometimes to something else. 

They look for issues in the Bible to use in justifying the errors in the Quran. Yet they turn round and claim the same Bible is corrupted. Ask them when it was corrupted since the same Quran referred to it, and they can't answer. Ask them to show us which Bible the Quran referred to, they are stuck.

2 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Sanchez01:
Funny. It is not up to you to say whether Allah or some other deity is the devil or an agent of the devil. If indeed you preach Christ and claim you belong with him, then you would realize that what you're doing is totally wrong. Other than chasing temple defilers out of the temple, could you give me references to places where Christ instructed that you beat down other people's religion? It's rather shameful for Christians who are bigoted and unrepentant about their acts.

Perhaps you could tell me what you achieved by opening a thread to bash a sister religion. I have seen muslims on this section open threads about how Christ and Christians are both fake and truth be told, they achieve nothing in the end. You cannot fight for God (remember Moses and Joshua). Let Him fight His battles.

The intolerance and bigotry of most so-called Christians is the reason Mahatma Gandhi said "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your
Christians are so unlike your Christ." I recommend you read 1 John 4:1-7.

Shalom!

As I said earlier, I used to be as naive as you until I got to know what Islam really is
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Scholar8200(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
@Demmzy, one of the reason I may not agree with the issue on ages is that before 90yrs old, (as early as Genesis) Abraham (around 86) was past the years of pleasure and Romans described his body as being dead. David died at the age of 70 and before his death, 1Kings 1:2-4 shows how he was totally past the age of sexual pleasure! Therefore, for a man that was many generations after David, pleasure at the age of 90 is totally impossible!!!

Now let's consider Numbers 31:18
18 But all the young women who have not had sexual intercourse with a man will be yours.

Speaker: Moses
Audience: selected soldiers (not all Israel)
Event: After the retaliatory battle (see Num 31:2) against the midianites (the Old testament dispensation allowed tit for tat and the midianites were the initiators this time.)
Tenor of Command: One-off (Not to be continued)
Dispensation: Old
Applicable Today: No. The Old covenant was fulfilled through Christ Who ushered in the New as purposed by the Father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Sanchez01: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Jagoon:

As I said earlier, I used to be as naive as you until I got to know what Islam really is
Good! Now that you've known, are you going to start killing every Muslim fellow that comes your way or are you going to spread hate henceforth? Are your present actions opposed or in favour of the teachings of Christ?

2 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Sanchez01:

Good! Now that you've known, are you going to start killing every Muslim fellow that comes your way or are you going to spread hate henceforth? Are your present actions opposed or in favour of the teachings of Christ?

I am not a muslim so I don't kill for my beliefs. That said I will continue to expose islam for the satanic religion that it is.
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by malvisguy212: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Scholar8200:
@Demmzy, one of the reason I may not agree with the issue on ages is that before 90yrs old, (as early as Genesis) Abraham (around 86) was past the years of pleasure and Romans described his body as being dead. David died at the age of 70 and before his death, 1Kings 1:2-4 shows how he was totally past the age of sexual pleasure! Therefore, for a man that was many generations after David, pleasure at the age of 90 is totally impossible!!!

18 But all the young women who have not had sexual intercourse with a man will be yours.

Event: After the retaliatory battle (see Num 31:2) against the midianites (the Old testament dispensation allowed tit for tat and the midianites were the initiators this time.)
Applicable Today: No. The Old covenant was fulfilled through Christ Who ushered in the New as purposed by the Father

excellent analysis my friend, thank you.
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by INJESUSNAME: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Scholar8200:

Thanks sir. They forget joseph the carpenter had never married before, that marry had many children after the birth of Christ and that Jesus was with Joseph till he was arround 30 yrs of age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Scholar8200(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
excellent analysis my friend, thank you.
Oh,Glory to God and Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s]you did not explained a single thing my friend, will a grown up woman play with dolls ? And even seat on the prophet laps ? Aisha was a little girl who has not attain the age of puberty before muhammed marry her. You can insult me ,I am used to it.

Marrying a little girl in islam is permissible:
Number 63:
Narrated Sahl bin Sad: “The Prophet
said, “Go, I have agreed to marry her
to you with what you know of the
Qur’an (as her Mahr).” “And for those
who have no courses (i.e. they are
STILL IMMATURE ). (65.4) And the
'IDDAT FOR THE GIRL BEFORE PUBERTY is three months (in the above Verse).”

Here is one example of muhammed act:

Musnad Ahmad, Hadith Number
25636:
Muhammad saw Um Habiba the
daughter of Abbas while she was
fatim (AGE OF NURSING ) and he said,
“If she grows up while I am still alive,
I WILL MARRY HER.” (Source: Hadith.Al-
Islam.com)

Muslims should step out of the shoes of
Islam and look at their Prophet
objectively. What kind of man would look at crawling babies or at infants and
express his desire to marry them? What
was on his mind when he spoke those
words? Is this not an indication that he
was attracted to them at that very
moment he set his eyes on them?
Otherwise, why did he express his desire to marry them? His affair with young Aisha serves as a window into the
mentality of this man. He married her
when she was six and sexually assaulted her when she was nine-years-old. Could the fact that even when Aisha was a baby, he twice dreamed of her show the pedophilia fantasy of this man? And we saw how Islamic records themselves show that he wanted to claim other young victims as well.[/s]
Bla Bla Bla Bla.... Every reasonable person knows I've dealt with this issue extensively, but you're yet to answer my question. [size=18pt]Why did 12year old Mary have marry 90years old Joseph? Why did 14year old Mary have sex with 92year old Joseph?![/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bla Bla Bla Bla.... Every reasonable person knows I've dealt with this issue extensively, but you're yet to answer my question. [size=18pt]Why did 12year old Mary have marry 90years old Joseph? Why did 14year old Mary have sex with 92year old Joseph?!

You are lying and you know you are lying so cut the crap. Your daft allegations have been debunked several times so stop exposing your stupidity by continuously asking these daft questions. Not everyone is a sick pathetic paedophile like that perverted sex maniac called mohamed.
Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Scholar8200:

Who told you that? Early marriages is common among Jews, research that yourself. Stop using today's standard to judge. Men of those days lived older than us today, they were stronger. From Methuselah to Noah, etc. Abraham gave birth to Issac at an old age, so you gat to be factual. Even in this present century, we have men who have given birth at the age of 92-96years. I didn't just pour out their ages from my head, it's found in you guys documents. You guys are claiming it's weak, but you didn't tell me why? Please visit this link http://www.womeninthebible.net/3.2.Major_Events.htm

You don't get it do you? I don't care whether the law is off(but actually the law is still in place), this brutality existed and was commanded and approved by God, remember the soldiers are Israelites so it doesn't matter whether they were soldiers or not. It was done, they were told to keep children virgins for sex. If God didn't approve it, he would have said contrary but noo. Everyone enjoyed themselves!

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Jagoon:

You are lying and you know you are lying so cut the crap. Your daft allegations have been debunked several times so stop exposing your stupidity by continuously asking these daft questions. Not everyone is a sick pathetic paedophile like that perverted sex maniac called mohamed.
Don't get emotional about it, it's a simple question that requires a simple answer. [size=18pt] Why did 12year old Mary have marry 90years old Joseph? Why did 14year old Mary have sex with 92year old Joseph?![/size] grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2015
plainbibletruth:

[s]This case points at these muslim guys' typical lopsided logic. They claim a thing is so and so in the Bible, and you ask them to show how from the Bible and they run away to somewhere else or sometimes to something else. 

They look for issues in the Bible to use in justifying the errors in the Quran. Yet they turn round and claim the same Bible is corrupted. Ask them when it was corrupted since the same Quran referred to it, and they can't answer. Ask them to show us which Bible the Quran referred to, they are stuck.[/s] 
The pagan origins of the bible still unanswered o! Stop making mouth here, go back jor! angry

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by INJESUSNAME: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bla Bla Bla Bla.... Every reasonable person knows I've dealt with this issue extensively, but you're yet to answer my question. [size=18pt]Why did 12year old Mary have marry 90years old Joseph? Why did 14year old Mary have sex with 92year old Joseph?![/size] undecided
quote the Bible chapter and verse where the ages were written, or close ur mouth, liar!

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by plainbibletruth: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

See the RIDICULOUS extent you Muslims will go to want to justify mohammed's sexual depravity. 

You pick from spurious writings - perhaps those engineered by the driver of Islam - and you want to use them to justify islam's PERVERSION
What a pity!

We are talking about your FOREMOST, if not only, Prophet. And you FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE to use an ordinary man to equate him in order to justify his misdeeds. 
That is the extent to which you guys have descended. 

The Quran and Hadith have shown your chief prophet's degeneracy. But you on the other hand can't point to anywhere in the Bible to substantiate your CONCOCTED claims. 

The issues are clear:
- The Muslim holy books clearly show the debasement of it's foremost prophet. 
- There is nowhere in the Bible where you can prove your FABRICATED lies about Joseph and Mary.

2 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2015
plainbibletruth:

See the RIDICULOUS extent you Muslims will go to want to justify mohammed's sexual depravity. 

You pick from spurious writings - perhaps those engineered by the driver of Islam - and you want to use them to justify islam's PERVERSION
What a pity!

We are talking about your FOREMOST, if not only, Prophet. And you FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE to use an ordinary man to equate him in order to justify his misdeeds. 
That is the extent to which you guys have descended. 

The Quran and Hadith have shown your chief prophet's degeneracy. But you on the other hand can't point to anywhere in the Bible to substantiate your CONCOCTED claims. 

The issues are clear:
- The Muslim holy books clearly show the debasement of it's foremost prophet. 
- There is nowhere in the Bible where you can prove your FABRICATED lies about Joseph and Mary.

Your today's bible was compiled 1500years after Christ during the Reformation, the apocryphal is one of the thousands manuscripts abandoned with no justifiable reason, probably because it was too holy to be read by common men like you. I've dealt with the Prophet Muhammad marriage with Aisha, why is the apocryphal spurious?! [size=18pt]Why did 12year old Mary have marry 90years old Joseph? Why did 14year old Mary have sex with 92year old Joseph?! undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by malvisguy212: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

you know what ? The more you deny it the MORE I will continue to provide more evidence, your claim Mary was 12 and Joseph 90 was not in the bible, all christians know you are lying. Here is more:

Aisha was sill a baby when muhammed dream about her:

Number 15:
Narrated By ‘Aisha: Allah’s Apostle
said (to me), “You have been shown
to me twice in MY DREAM . A man
was carrying you in a silken cloth and
said to me, ‘THIS IS YOUR WIFE.’ I
uncovered it; and behold, it was you.
I said to myself, ‘If this dream is
from Allah, He will cause it to come
true.’”

Is this not a sexual fantasy of a pedophile? Aisha was only a baby when
Muhammad had this dream. Notice the
craving in his words, “If this dream is
true.” To even think of a baby in terms of a wife is both outrageous and shocking. This gives us the legitimate
Reason to reject muhammed as a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Demmzy15(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s]you know what ? The more you deny it the MORE I will continue to provide more evidence, your claim Mary was 12 and Joseph 90 was not in the bible, all christians know you are lying. Here is more:

Aisha was sill a baby when muhammed dream about her:

Number 15:
Narrated By ‘Aisha: Allah’s Apostle
said (to me), “You have been shown
to me twice in MY DREAM . A man
was carrying you in a silken cloth and
said to me, ‘THIS IS YOUR WIFE.’ I
uncovered it; and behold, it was you.
I said to myself, ‘If this dream is
true.’”

Is this not a sexual fantasy of a pedophile? Aisha was only a baby when
Muhammad had this dream. Notice the
craving in his words, “If this dream is
true.” To even think of a baby in terms of a wife is both outrageous and shocking. This gives us the legitimate
Reason to reject muhammed as a prophet.[/s]
See this funny robot o, so because all Christians deny it then it's a lie.... Very Laughable, you can keep pasting the hadiths, it's none of my business. I know you'll continue because you're programmed to do so, but I've been try to put in this program [size=18pt]Why did 12year old Mary have marry 90years old Joseph? Why did 14year old Mary have sex with 92year old Joseph?![/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: Pure Description Of Islam by Scholar8200(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

Who told you that? Early marriages is common among Jews, research that yourself. Stop using today's standard to judge. Men of those days lived older than us today, they were stronger. From Methuselah to Noah, etc. Abraham gave birth to Issac at an old age, so you gat to be factual. Even in this present century, we have men who have given birth at the age of 92-96years. I didn't just pour out their ages from my head, it's found in you guys documents. You guys are claiming it's weak, but you didn't tell me why? Please visit this link http://www.womeninthebible.net/3.2.Major_Events.htm
Per the highlighted, that is why I mentioned David etc Abraham's case was clearly a miracle as he (even at that time age 86) and his wife had given up hope till the promise came.

You don't get it do you? I don't care whether the law is off(but actually the law is still in place)
the Bible chronicles dispensations: Ante- and Post - Deluvian, OT and NT (the latter continues till now). It will be wrong to attribute actions of one disp, that was clearly laid aside to another disp; any conclusion drawn therefrom would be wrong.

, this brutality existed and was commanded and approved by God
It would help to read the whole story and understand the context lest you fight for the guilty against God to Whom belongs Justice and Vengeance!

, remember the soldiers are Israelites so it doesn't matter whether they were soldiers or not. It was done, they were told to keep children virgins for sex. If God didn't approve it, he would have said contrary but...
Once again, read the whole story. For the records:
Numbers 31:18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" / Barika Jumah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.