Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed (1294 Views)

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by 5minsmadness: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Controversial Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh who was recently spotted alongside her man, Mr X is ill, and she shared the below message from her Hospital bed.

“Wokeup today with a joyful heart,With a smile that only The Angels would understand..Am Happy even thru my pains and sorrows… I see LIFE differently and I wonder why he saves me each time,A little girl died this morning.She was my friend for a week,She was A great lil girl and she cld pray.. She believed and was faithful,God has his reasons.. But am alive And from this day I have only one thing to promise myself hardcore Self love and happiness..Am in a Very happy Place with me,Scared of course but am excited to know that I can be happy through anytin.."

I use my self as a point of Contact to every sick person,I don’t know wat u re going thru but I proclaim healing and health into your lives.. By his stripes you are healed,I asked God for a miracle.It didn’t come as a healing it came in form of a Man (MrX) who is ready to hold my hands and make sure I know nothing but happiness till the end…Identify your miracle and Give God d glory even when the doctors say “Ma’am u have 5months to live… #ISmile #StrongWoman #HappyWoman #CheatingDeathwithAsmile #SpecialThankstomymedicalteamandDoctors #No Pity party needed #HAPPY WEEKEND SWEETIES

http://yabaleftonline.com/2015/06/tonto-dikeh-shares-strong-message-from-hospital-bed/
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/tonto-dikeh-shares-photo-from-her.html

Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by shalomm: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Billie Jean
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
op, what's the title of the movie you just narrated?
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Hawlahscho(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
OP deceived me. sad
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by teepsee(f): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Too much of magic Africa. No be your fault
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Pierocash(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
U are not really sick.u wouldn't have time posting this. maybe nah malaria
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Keepshining(f): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
5months to live?I don't get.
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by slimbless(f): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
So this thing is real. I thought it was some kind of publicity stunts before o
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by 5minsmadness: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
@everyone,
Apparently the account was a fake one and the information was false and has been removed. Previously posted on lindaikeji, laila's blog and . Apologies
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Want FREE 1000MB Mobile Data on your phone to browse with? Like our Facebook page GSMFIED to grab this offer.
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Afrok(m): 3:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Inside plane her face dey show, on top sick bed her face no gree show for camera.
No hate or insult intended, but can Tonto write that fluent? wink.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In New Pictures Following Marital Problems / Amber Rose Goes Na*ked To Promoted Her New Book In NY 18+ / Don Jazzy And Korede Bello Perform In Cherubim And Seraphim Church [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.