Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Diamond Bank: Urgent. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank: Urgent. (3186 Views)

Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Access Bank: (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank: Urgent. by zealot(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2006
My People,
Please, I need Urgent help, I am scheduled to have the Diamond bank second interview and I would love somebody who has got any idea how the interview looks like to please tell me what to prepare for.
HOW DID I GET THIS FAR?
I didnt do any thing out of the ordinary, I just went to gate crash at one of their test but they did not allow me but rather asked me to drop my CV that I would be invited for my own test .That I did and was called up three says later, They always have their test at UAC training Center at APAPA WHARF, Get ur CV to them as fast as u can, all the best.
BUT PLEASE, I WANT RESPONSE FROM THOSE THAT HAVE GON THRU THE STAGES TO TELL ME WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MT 2ND INTERVIEW WITH DIAMOND BANK.
wink
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by bighead: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2006
i wish i could help you. mine is that despite all the cvs i have submitted,no invitation till now. best of luck.
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by ebubepaul(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2006
Hold on to GOD & He will see u through in JESUS NAME,AMEN.VE not done any interview yet with them but just b yrself,cool,and composed.wait upon d loRD in fasting & prayer!
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by ubby: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2006
am a trainee now in diamond bank school .the second interview is more of phsycological to see how u can handle huge money without being tempted.also they try to know ur background atleast to mke sure its average.u have to be confident,never panick its important and tell the truth.this is wht i used to suppress tension-just say a quick prayer before u go in and dont listen to side talks tht will wear u down.goodluck
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by zealot(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2006
UBBY,
thanks a million, I was thinking they would ask me about the bank and some othr finance related issues, I know I will make, but I would still treasure your comment and encouragement.
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by chinnybabe(f): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2006
@ Zealot,
Could you pls fill me in on what the format of the first stage test is like?
Thanks a million in advance.
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by chika4real: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2006
U may be faced with 2 or more mgt executive and they can ask u anything,from how many u are in ur family to whether u are engaged or not.
The ans some other things.
I guess tests may start again nationwide
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by alinco2(f): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2006
Good luck sha
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by zealot(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2006
Ubby,pls i wud like 2 know how much diamond bank pay at.entry level. Pls anyone wit d idea shud let. me knw. Thanks 4 all ur contribution and supp
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by ubby: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2006
its 60,000 for 6mths then whn u r comfirmed as a staff after 6mths it become120,000
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by zealot(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2006
UBBY,
I really appreciate, thanks a BILLION.
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by Ndipe(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2006
Hmm, that is an attractive pay , 120k a month after 6 months. May God grant you His Hearts desires, Amen.
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by adesong: 3:00pm On May 17, 2007
x
Re: Diamond Bank: Urgent. by chyaneke(f): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2008
it depends on what ur applying for. Marketers interviwe is different from operational staff.

shy i wish u all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Charvet Group Ltd Urgent (latest Job Vacancies) / Vacancy Job In ikeja lagos,for Housekeeper. / Blog Authors Needed At ON! Tech News And Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.