Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Access Bank: (urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank: (urgent) (3858 Views)

Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. / Oceanic Bank Urgent. / Diamond Bank: Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank: (urgent) by pweetty1: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2008
hi everyone,
pls is there any news on on those who had their interview on the 25th of october in access bank. has anybody been called? and how many interviews do we have to go? that was just the first one,
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by apo9: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2008
For new job adverts,click Here
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by pweetty1: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2008

someone pls say something,
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by meekm: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2008
While waiting for Access to release the results which I think will be staggered, you can apply for other jobs like in PHB & Zenith by CLICKING HERE. Don't put your employment eggs in one basket.
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by pweetty1: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2008
:-x
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by pweetty1: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2008
hi everyone,
was invited for medicals just after the first interview. does that mean am qualified and so have been taken? or should i expect another interview?
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by cutieee(f): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2008
silly question, sorry, but it is
of course u have d job already, d last stage of any recruitment process is alwaysssssssssss d medicals
congratss pwetty!
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by pweetty1: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2008
cutiee,
i think that was a bit too harsh. just wanted to confirm cause i heard some gist about their recruitment process and wanted to confirm if its was true, thanks anyways!
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by padolife(f): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2008
Hey! when did you write your exam, pretty? i wrote an exam at woltop hall, ogba, lagos and someone in the training school told me that i passed (she saw my name on a list). wat can i do
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by afam1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2008
@poster,

well,,,if u have not seen the M.D of ACCESS BANK,then u still have one hurdle to cross.

he is the last man standing i.e IYKE IMORKEDE
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by pweetty1: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2008
@padolife
how will someone in the training skool tell u that u passed and u believed, is she a staff or something? i just submitted my Cv and was called for a test. i got a text message that i passed and was told to come for an interview and i think they also sent msgs to ppl that didnt pass the test, so just hope u get a text msg soon, but they will definately tell u if u passed.
all the best.
@afam, thanks thou, still expecting them to call me for that.
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by temilaw25: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2008
I sat for an interview at the Acces Bank HQ on the 13th of september and am still expecting them to call me for a second interview. Please has anyone who sat for the same interview been called? Am wondering if Access Bank recruitment process takes so long.
Re: Access Bank: (urgent) by Dalexco: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2008
I want to know more about Access School of Banking Excellence. When do courses begin,

(1) (Reply)

Career At Nestle Nigeria Plc (5 Positions) / Re: NLNG 'Experienced' Hire - September 2013 / Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.