Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... (5211 Views)

Shatta Wale Hugged Wizkid Like He Met His Hero - Angry Ghanaian / Tonto Dikeh: 'Obasanjo Is Not My Son's Grandfather, Stop The Lies' / (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by badassProdigy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol. The little chap is looking like 'what's going on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by HungerBAD: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Child be like " I know the Milk Momsy gave me had some alcohol in it, now i am seeing double"

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by domopps(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lols!

Cheeeers
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by badassProdigy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Child be like " I know the Milk Momsy gave me had some alcohol in it, now i am seeing double"

Lol...
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Shebarh(f): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
like he wanna cry embarassed
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by marshalcarter: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Baby be lyk''how many daddies did i have

Dis my 1st daddy look lyk my 2nd daddy which wanna make it look lyk my daddy but which is my daddy gan gan? grin

#sips weed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by holyteeboy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol.....very funny gringrin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by mperoakeem(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol...i can't laff
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by tpiander: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
any evidence the child is related to them?
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by jamex93(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
the baby b like

why am I seeing 1 as two na
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by tpiander: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
jamex93:
the baby b like

why am I seeing 1 as two na

is there a resemblance that would support your assumption?
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by saxwizard(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
lol
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Cadamlk: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why is my grandfather trying to scatter my tender brain?He suddenly became double.
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by jamex93(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
tpiander:

is there a resemblance that would support your assumption?
u no see d pic?
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Imortal001: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
They just confused lil kid with their thesame look.
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Vivalavida99(f): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol, the look on the baby's face is priceless.
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Afrok(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
The baby be like " am too young to smoke weed nah, wetin mama rob for nipples for me to suck"? Why is granny looking double embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lalasticlala

The kid be like grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Yustash001(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
The child be like''my grand father don mutiply by 2'' ;DThe child be like''my grand father don mutiply by 2''

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by heayey(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
d guy be like ...What's goin on but no 1 to explain.
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
badassProdigy:
Lol. The little chap is looking like 'what's going on
Lols
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by prof800(m): 12:18am On Aug 08, 2015
hahaha... Nigga be like, "now who among you oldies is my real grandpa?". grin
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by ifyan(m): 12:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Confusion at it peak
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 08, 2015
The boy be like "am seeing thing,is your boy wizkid".
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by braimeddy: 3:08am On Aug 08, 2015
The baby felt he's seeing a ghost grin
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by heykims(m): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2015
The little is confused
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Babe2sure(f): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2015
heykims:
The little is confused

And "the kiddie" is gonna be confused, for a very looooooooong time.cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by chesterlee(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol...

This kid be like: "Wow.... Grandpa is a magician".
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Acisky(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2015
The kid be like, why are you on both sides
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by smsshola(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2015
The kids be like am I seeing double...pls I need explanation.
Re: Photos Of The Day: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time... by Chestar5(f): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2015
The kid is like: is this a real life pics mix....lol grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hehehhe You Came Into Your Bedroom & Met Your Maid Like This… What Will You Do? / Ladies!! Would You Rock KIM K All White Clothes? / Nigerians In Shock As Man Takes Delivery Of N472million Bugatti Veyron In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.