Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users (3335 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me / Linda Ikeji Goes For Nairaland Users As She Launches The Much-anticipated LIS / Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by ponana(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
I sometimes get messages saying a nairaland user is trying to connect to me and when i follow the procedures in the email i still cant access the message. Can someone clarify how to get such emails.
Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by ladyF(f): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
I'm not so sure. Try replying the email from ur email acct
Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by mymadam(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
ponana:
...when i follow the procedures in the email i still cant access the message. Can someone clarify how to get such emails.

The 1st message you'll get in your inbox from NL is that a member wants to send you a message. Now, if you want to make contact, simply e-mail the sender whose e-mail address will be in the NL message. Lobatan.
Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by ponana(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
I did that and i got no reponse.
Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by mymadam(m): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
ponana:
I did that and i got no reponse.

You mean you sent a message to the NL member via his/her e-mail address? If yes, then;

1. He/she is still unavailable for now.
2. He/she only wanted to 'unveil' your identity! Remember... your real name will appear in your e-mail address! Did I hear you say... Oh my God!

Not to worry. At least, now you know. Public forums are never 100% anonymous.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by delishpot: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Just reply through your email. Reply that mail s3nt to you. The person will reply when he can
Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by ponana(m): 1:51am On Aug 08, 2015
mymadam:

You mean you sent a message to the NL member via his/her e-mail address? If yes, then;
1. He/she is still unavailable for now.
2. He/she only wanted to 'unveil' your identity! Remember... your real name will appear in your e-mail address! Did I hear you say... Oh my God!
Not to worry. At least, now you know. Public forums are never 100% anonymous.

Correct...Social engineering 101. Thanks
Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by Babe2sure(f): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2015
You must be following each other before you can view the content of the mail.
You can follow the person through "follow this member" on the person's profile. If the person follows you back, any mail the person sends from then, you will see the content.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by babafunny(m): 4:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Alicemail is one of the most used email services in Italy. allow users attach files of up to 2GB compared to 25MB, Alice mail allows 3 GB of storage space, for more detail, follow the link bellow..
http://www.techvaid.com/alicemail-alice-adsl-mail-alicemail-personale/
Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by Emmyk(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2016
mymadam:

The 1st message you'll get in your inbox from NL is that a member wants to send you a message. Now, if you want to make contact, simply e-mail the sender whose e-mail address will be in the NL message. Lobatan.
The sender's email is not there, what I see is "private-message@nairaland.com"
Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by babafunny(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2016
American Online Sometimes, represented as AOL Mail as AIM Mail which stands for the instant messenger part of the mail service; AOL Instant Messenger. Follow the link below for more
http://www.techvaid.com/aol-com-aol-mail-sign-sign-aol-true-www-aol-com/
Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by Ms2010: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
pls i need advice from pple that have experience about it. I got invited mssg from leadway assurance for the aptitude test by 10am tomorrow at western hotel opp afrijet building maryland said I should ask of Mr Williams. pls I don't know how real it is. I need advice
Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Well, now I know how to do that. Check https://justbuyessay.com/blog/essay-writing-tips this site now. You will enjoy using it.
Re: How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users by myrikal: 2:14pm On May 25, 2020
We created a new list of thebest paying online pokies. Go to the site and view them all, choose to taste yourself and play it. Share link to your friends.

(1) (Reply)

Waz Gud / Have You Heard Of Naija's Facebook? Dead Serious / Ghanian Girl’s Nude Video Leaked Online As She Contest For SRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.