Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ghanian Girl’s Nude Video Leaked Online As She Contest For SRC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghanian Girl’s Nude Video Leaked Online As She Contest For SRC (3337 Views)

12 Ways I Make Money Online As A Nigerian / Video Leaked : Part 2 – Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape / Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Girl’s Nude Video Leaked Online As She Contest For SRC by damilare442: 3:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Over the past few days, video of a University of Cape Coast Student who is contesting for SRC President has gone viral on the internet. Leaving people to exchange different views about the incident. Its really disheartening to know of a beautiful lady, getting herself and her family, embarrassed in a shameful act of ‘polished sex for cash’. Like i said earlier, She is currently aspiring to be a student leader, SRC President of the University of Cape Coast!
What an embarrassment to student leadership; that is if she is voted into office or has held a leadership position at a lower level in her school.

The lady, Nana Abena Korkor Addo, is a third-year student seeking to be SRC president of the public university with her campaign posters all over campus.
The lady, Nana Abena Korkor Addo revealed in different facebook posts and chats that she had slept with some Ghanaian big names expecting cash in return to run her campaign. Well, somehow, it didn’t materialize; the ‘big men’ disappointed her after having their way, so she decided to punish them exposing them. As to whether that was to her advantage or otherwise, I leave that to your judgment.
For me, its always disheartening to hear such regressive news, much more when it has to do with ladies.
To some, its exciting to see such videos come out occasionally yet to some others, its just not fascinating and need not to be faced with smiling faces.
In spite of my position on all of this, I don’t intend producing a tall list of what society must do now in this regard(maybe on a later date) but I throw a challenge to the dozens of youth development, leadership organization that have made it their core mandate to raise transformational leaders who will responsibly take up the mantle of leadership and work the nation up from its regrettable state!
We can save a word for the big men ‘spoiling the children till later’.

[url]You can Watch The Video HEREhttp://kaybaba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/UCC-GIRL-NAKED-VIDEO-1.mp4?_=1 [/url] 18+ Pls

http://kaybaba.com/ghanian-girls-nude-video-leaked-online-contest-src-presidential-candidate/

(1) (Reply)

Welcoming All E-warriors!!! / Facebook User Celebrated Her Birthday With Nude Pictures. / Micheal Jackson Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.