Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol (4299 Views)

Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Where There's Will, There's Is A Way(photo)...Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol by Pamelayoung: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Keep ur valuables out of the reach of children.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol by zainabicy: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
ultraawesome:

'king jaja of opobo'

grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol by customised87: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
aiyeboy:
Well am part of the few who loves storborn kids, though I was a very gentle kid back then, but if i have rights over what specie of babies i would ever need, the smart and storborn would do.
Check out this pics...

More pictures available, but abeg may i sleep first, also don't forget to add u yours....

@OP, a more appropriate topic would ve been "Lovely photos of naughty babies" they are just being naughty not sturborn.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol by anthoniaz(f): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol. Just ask mummy if u weren't stubborn as a kid ur fiancé's mum too. If either af you are, oh my sister, start gearing up....lol
grin
Re: Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol by aiyeboy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
customised87:

@OP, a more appropriate topic would ve been "Lovely photos of naughty babies" they are just being naughty not sturborn.

Lol person pikin
Re: Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin you just read my mind, though if you have 2 of such kids, you've got yourself a full time job grin they are adorable
7footre:
Never a dull moment with such cuties

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol by 7footre(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
missgray:
grin you just read my mind, though if you have 2 of such kids, you've got yourself a full time job grin they are adorable
Two na excess luggage o! Na death warrant
Re: Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol by menes: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
very funny Pics

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol by aiyeboy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (Reply)

'People Don’t Believe My Black Toddler And Albino Son Are Actually Twins' (Pics) / Mummies In The House Please HELP!! / Exactly How Much Money Is Suitable To Cater For A Family (monthly Basis)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.