Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. (787 Views)

Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 08, 2015
This is the time not to be ignorant of the devices of the devil. Always pray not to fall victim of circumstance.

The need to talk about it is apparent. True parents and guardians need to educate their wards on the implication of rape to the rapist or the one being raped. The need not to be found in secluded places should be guided against especially by the older ones. Please teach morals and values.

However if you do not have it, you can not give it.

1 Like

Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by angieberry(f): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2015
And also the spirit of pedophilia.
Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by oluwalfa: 6:11am On Aug 08, 2015
and the spirit of human sacrifice for atonement

1 Like

Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by christinie(f): 6:26am On Aug 08, 2015
And the spirit of selective probing.
Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2015
angieberry:
yes number 1 as it also could affect anyone even the so calle pastors are not left out
Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2015
and the spirit of homosexuality.
Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
And the spirit of divorce and Babymama syndrome.
Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by plaetton: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
And the spiri spiri that robs Nigerians of their brains to confront and deal with vexing life problems instead of relying, like stone-age cave people, to pray to invisible sky fairies and other spiri spiri nonsense to solve their most basic human problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by menesheh(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
plaetton:
And the spiri spiri that robs Nigerians of their brains to confront and deal with vexing life problems instead of relying, like stone-age cave people, to pray to invisible sky fairies and other spiri spiri nonsense to solve their most basic human problems.

"Every human I respect would stop a child from being raped..The God of every believer I know would not"

1 Like

Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Psalm 14:1 - The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God.

1 Like

Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by plaetton: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
menesheh:

"Every human I respect would stop a child from being raped..The God of every believer I know would not"
My people, I regretfully say, shame me everyday by how incredibly dumb they are.

Last week, on a frontpage thread about the lady accusing Timaya, almost all the posters, with just the exception of few ladies, we too eager to crucify the accuser, calling her hoe, LovePeddler, gold digger, attention seeks, even calling her single mother of 3,.. Thereby completely ignoring the fact that she was crying out about being raped.

I imagine that it would be these same people that would run to church seeking spiri spiri solution to the problem of rape in our society.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by An2elect2(f): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
When you come before God in judgement, you will be held responsible for every evil deed you did on earth. You know why? cos all the atrocities you commit on earth originate/spring up from your desperately wicked hearts.

Instead of blaming spirits or demons, why not cry to God to save you from your miserable, God hating,ignorant, blind and deaf selves. Mtchewww.
Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
topsychoppy:
Psalm 14:1 - The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God; the wise declares it out loud
Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
An2elect2:
When you come before God in judgement, you will be held responsible for every evil deed you did on earth. You know why? cos all the atrocities you commit on earth originate/spring up from your desperately wicked hearts.

Instead of blaming spirits or demons, why not cry to God to save you from your miserable, God hating,ignorant, blind and deaf selves. Mtchewww.

C'mon! You are a christian too? You look like a w.hore.
Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by An2elect2(f): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
timonski:
undecided
Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
You don't pray against such. We just need relevant and stiff legislations in place. That's ALL!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Luke 6:45 - ……… out of the abundance of the HEART the MOUTH speaketh.

I still repeat Psalm 14:1- The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God.
Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 09, 2015
timonski:

lol. As for your reply to the atheist. Keep it up man. God bless you
Re: Pray Against The Spirit Of Rape, Now Rampant. by tranxo(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
angieberry:
gbam

(1) (Reply)

The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ / How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. / The earliest Documented Sources from Jews & Christians Labeled Mohammed A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.