Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Don't Get Distracted! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Get Distracted! (353 Views)

PROPHECY: Buhari Will Be Distracted In 2017 But Pray For Him – Ogedengbe (PHOTO) / Christian Who Want To Get To Heaven Don't get Involve In Politics - Kumuyi / 8 Ways On How Not To Be Distracted In Church On A Sunday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Get Distracted! by holla0404(f): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Eve's Mistake.
Whenever Satan asks you a question, don't answer the question. Rather resist his questioning and He'll back down plus you'll be safe. When Satan asks you a question, he is trying to entice you out of the security of your spirit and bring you to the realm of your mind. Whenever you debate with Satan with your mind, he'll always beat you hands down. In warfare, a wise general knows it's foolish to fight where the enemy has an advantage.
This was Eve's mistake. Don't be unaware of his devices.
# Don't get distracted by the devils subtle ways #
Read more on http://www.loveofgodoutreach.com
Re: Don't Get Distracted! by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Don't Get Distracted! by ByfireByfire: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Demigods:

Can I add you on WhatsApp so we can talk? Somethings are bothering me i would like to talk to someone about

Hahaha!! So easy to tell.
Re: Don't Get Distracted! by holla0404(f): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2015
You can always send Emails,nikkyola20@gmail.com
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Message From God / Conducting Wedding In Churches : Any Biblical Evidence For This Tradition? / The Church Is The Vessel For The River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.