Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,300 members, 7,857,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Message From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message From God (353 Views)

Revelation From God About The Destiny Of Yahweh Servants / NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ / Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From God by Lameyrite: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
"So we do not focus on what is seen,but on what is unseen;for what is seen is temporal,but what is unseen is eternal." 2cor4:18 holman.

I have given my heart to God,i worship him, praise his name. The question is: is it the God unseen or things that have taken his place that we are seeing?
A human been that is not focusing on earthly things can be recognise when you see them,it is their lifestyle because they do not struggle with earthly things. They are always contend to what they have.
This make me remember what solomon said in "the preacher" that you struggle,you do hard works,you are trying to meet up all because you envy your neighbours,and he completed it by saying "all is vanity".
Anything you can see is vanity, they are temporal,just for a while, but why are they taking the place of our unseen God who can give us life eternal.
Brother paul know the reason of saying this because anything seen will be destroyed and those that focus on anything seen shall also be destroyed. Paul do not want to be destroyed likewise you and i.
I pray that God will focus our hearts away from which is being seen and direct us totally to him(unseen) in Jesus name(Amen).

Always remember that JESUS LOVES YOU.
#pog

(1) (Reply)

What Defines A Secular Song For A Christian?? / TAHILASHABACK 2015 / Did God Know Where We Are Going To End Up In? :hell Or Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.