Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? (438 Views)

Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by eherbal(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Marriage is an institution that is full of challenges, according to popular opinion. Many times, there are lots of temptations that come along, which often determine its survival. To this end, Saturday PUNCH asked some people what they would do if they found out that their siblings were having illicit affairs with their spouses

http://www.punchng.com/feature/adam-eve/what-will-you-do-if-you-find-out-your-spouse-is-having-sex-with-your-sibling/
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Abugab(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2015
When a spouse is involved in sexual commitment to a sibbling nothing else needs to be done than to let her go. The relationship ends there without further hassles. As for the sibbling, our link will be broken as well without any regret.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by kossyablaze(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Brb

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 08, 2015
What a betrayal undecided

if we don't have a child, I'll leave the bastard.
buh if we do, I'll consider my kids bfor making any decision cos it'll affect them in future.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by bewla(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2015
um let me think
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Tallesty1(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2015
Leave her for him

(1) (Reply)

18 Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Mum / Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me Save My Life / Eliminate Fibroid Other Venerable Diseases Without Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.