Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) (42530 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) / Apply For Ptdf Geosciences Training Programme (gtp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
Good morning guys. I don run una errand... and it's same old story. "We're still waiting to access funding to facilitate the training but if you've been called to send your details, you have nothing to worry about. The fund is fully committed to actualising it's set goal of local capacity building through this training that we had to suspend a lot of other things, but there's very little we can do if the finances have not been made available to us because the budget for this is quite huge"... so I told her laser have commenced training already for other candidates which is likely to mean ours will have to wait until after six months even if funds become available. She said as soon as you get the green light (which i suppose means the mails or call/sms) everything about the training will be sorted without any delays, enough time has been wasted.
Finally I asked. Ma the last time I placed a call to one of your staff she said our details were supposed to be forwarded to the training institute she said are you a geologist or a journalist? I said geologist ma she said all I can tell you is names of successful candidates have been approved by the committee put in place and as soon as funds are released we'll publish online and maybe print media, then training will commence Thank you"..... that's all and yes I crammed the conversation...

Thank you very plenty! Thats why you re d course rep. No doubt abt that! But you no ask em if my name dey inside d approved? Oya begin go back for such inquiry!

@Abrahamtaylour, you wicked oo, how and why do u calculate that Charleslifted and I have viewed 10,000 times! Gbegee! Is that an estimate or did u use an App?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
OK.. @AbrahamTaylour, let me start by appreciating ur effort for a job well done, an active course rep indeed. And also to one of the major elements of fire to this thread@saryea83, I appreciate ur effort also.. Not forgetting slightly active element@untildotcom, I appreciate ur effort also.. And to the gangue minerals(minerals not associated to ore deposits) that are only gud at viewing this thread ND not contributing I greet u all.. Tnx ND God bless.. See u in laser.. Hahahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by yamen21(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
thank you Abraham. I have a friend working in Laser who confirmed to me that the list of Instructors for Our Training has been drafted and they are just waiting for the green light. He promised to keep me posted.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Woow.. Today NA krismass ooo.. Good news everywhr
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by lisawendy: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
@Abrahamtaylor thanks so much, u ve really of great help.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by lisawendy: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
@Abrahamtaylor thanks so much, u ve really been of great help.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
Good morning guys. I don run una errand... and it's same old story. "We're still waiting to access funding to facilitate the training but if you've been called to send your details, you have nothing to worry about. The fund is fully committed to actualising it's set goal of local capacity building through this training that we had to suspend a lot of other things, but there's very little we can do if the finances have not been made available to us because the budget for this is quite huge"... so I told her laser have commenced training already for other candidates which is likely to mean ours will have to wait until after six months even if funds become available. She said as soon as you get the green light (which i suppose means the mails or call/sms) everything about the training will be sorted without any delays, enough time has been wasted.
Finally I asked. Ma the last time I placed a call to one of your staff she said our details were supposed to be forwarded to the training institute she said are you a geologist or a journalist? I said geologist ma she said all I can tell you is names of successful candidates have been approved by the committee put in place and as soon as funds are released we'll publish online and maybe print media, then training will commence Thank you"..... that's all and yes I crammed the conversation...
Thank you @AbrahamTaylor for your efforts. I really appreciate! Where do they hope to access funding? 2016 Budget? The budget has not been signed yet! Hmmm... The wait continues...

I can't wait to get started abeg!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
And I observed this thread has had about 23,000 views meaning there are more people viewing this thread than those posting on it. even though I know for a fact that Charles and Saryea are responsible for well over 10,000 views each, please if you have any valid info about laser or PTDF. We'll appreciate your comments. Thank you plenty
Kai... grin grin grin Saryea and Charles una try well well grin grin convert your views to dollars wink
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
charleslifted:
OK.. @AbrahamTaylour, let me start by appreciating ur effort for a job well done, an active course rep indeed. And also to one of the major elements of fire to this thread@saryea83, I appreciate ur effort also.. Not forgetting slightly active element@untildotcom, I appreciate ur effort also.. And to the gangue minerals(minerals not associated to ore deposits) that are only gud at viewing this thread ND not contributing I greet u all.. Tnx ND God bless.. See u in laser.. Hahahahahhaha
shocked shocked shocked Charles mee.. Slightly active angry no worry I go catch you for laser angry angry angry
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
lisawendy:
@Abrahamtaylor thanks so much, u ve really of great help.
hi @lisawendy welcome nice to have you, good to see (read) you wink

I don start something... Others be warned! angry
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 6:35am On Apr 08, 2016
The details of the budget was sent to the President yesterday and he hopes to sign it before travelling to China on Sunday so the ministers will have to get down to work and review the document as soon as possible before the President departs.

Get ready guys, it's now closer than you think! smiley
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Tnk u.. Lei Mohammed for the info
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2016
untildotcom:
The details of the budget was sent to the President yesterday and he hopes to sign it before travelling to China on Sunday so the ministers will have to get down to work and review the document as soon as possible before the President departs.

Get ready guys, it's now closer than you think! smiley

Village people at work again!......

Missing projects: Buhari to return 2016 Budget to NASS

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/missing-projects-buhari-return-2016-budget-nass/
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
It must have an end...
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
PTDF can you please just publish the list first so we know where we stand.

The wait is too long! August 2015 - April 2016 (8 months) and some people are not sure whether they have even been shortlisted! angry angry

Isn't it better you break the hearts now than break it in September 2016 (that's if the training will even start then) cry cry

PTDF please release the list so people know their next move.

Thanks
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
untildotcom:
PTDF can you please just publish the list first so we know where we stand.

The wait is too long! August 2015 - April 2016 (8 months) and some people are not sure whether they have even been shortlisted! angry angry

Isn't it better you break the hearts now than break it in September 2016 (that's if the training will even start then) cry cry

PTDF please release the list so people know their next move.

Thanks
it's well bro.. Have faith in God
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 5:54am On Apr 18, 2016
charleslifted:
it's well bro.. Have faith in God
Thanks Charles for the upliftment.

Welcome to another week guys smiley smiley
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Welcom too sir... Everybody Don calm dey wait for green light NA..
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2016
With the whole drama going on with the 2016 budget, this wait will surely be a long one.

Hang on guys... sad
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2016
For surely there will be an end..
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by danduchi(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Guys relax, I know this has been long coming... I made a call to the agent who called me and she told me they're waiting for finance to go on with the training (I guess the budget). Wish us all the best
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2016
@danduchi..u re welcome on board
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by danduchi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello dear Geo fellows, I have two questions to ask... I will appreciate ur ideas. What are employment hope after this ptdf training? Second question... Which will u prefer, a fed appointed in a federal agency or the training (I want to know does PTDF attach trained geologist to oil companies after the training or u have to fend for ourself again)? I will really appreciate ur reply with an heard or gained experience. God bless us all
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 6:24am On Apr 24, 2016
danduchi:
Hello dear Geo fellows, I have two questions to ask... I will appreciate ur ideas. What are employment hope after this ptdf training? Second question... Which will u prefer, a fed appointed in a federal agency or the training (I want to know does PTDF attach trained geologist to oil companies after the training or u have to fend for ourself again)? I will really appreciate ur reply with an heard or gained experience. God bless us all
I advice u focus on getting trained first ND Learn, wen we get to that bridge we must surely cross it.. Wen u re gud, success chases u.. Not u chasing after success. My opinion though..
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
I greet una
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Silent mood.. Bad for this group.. Untildotcom my guy, help me light up Ina da place mhan..
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2016
charleslifted:
Silent mood.. Bad for this group.. Untildotcom my guy, help me light up Ina da place mhan..
I hear person call my name shocked shocked wetin I do again?

Shebi PTDF say make we wait, ehen.. We dey wait nah... sad
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 12:44am On Apr 28, 2016
danduchi:
Dan, why do you want to get trained? To enhance your employability right, so if you are now better equipped with skills then getting a job will be easier and also if you have a job already why do you need the training? shocked

Of course, PTDF will attach us to companies for six months after the training.

I hope I have answered your questions? Mark the script and give me my score. sad

I'm now waiting for you and PTDF. grin
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
untildotcom:
Dan, why do you want to get trained? To enhance your employability right, so if you are now better equipped with skills then getting a job will be easier and also if you have a job already why do you need the training? shocked

Of course, PTDF will attach us to companies for six months after the training.

I hope I have answered your questions? Mark the script and give me my score. sad

I'm now waiting for you and PTDF. grin
hahahah.. Dats MA guy, bahd... Badoo... Baddest
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
we have been seriously working on the budget things. I personally met with the president and gingered him into action in resolving the budget and he has no option than to comply. This has resulted to a committee set up, which will definitely get the budget ready by tomorrow. They are presently working 24/7 and the president maybe signing this next week. That was the reason of my absence for sometime now. Hope this explanation will pass to your bone marrow!!!

I greet all of you!!!!!!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tnk u for d info@Lai Saryea83 Mohammed
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 5:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Saryea83:
we have been seriously working on the budget things. I personally met with the president and gingered him into action in resolving the budget and he has no option than to comply. This has resulted to a committee set up, which will definitely get the budget ready by tomorrow. They are presently working 24/7 and the president maybe signing this next week. That was the reason of my absence for sometime now. Hope this explanation will pass to your bone marrow!!!

I greet all of you!!!!!!
I can see that malaria don come back angry angry

Come take your medicine, sorry you hear... sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? / 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.