Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

If You Can Play This Game You Are Smart - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / If You Can Play This Game You Are Smart (948 Views)

What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? / Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Play This Game You Are Smart by bebene: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
lets start it this way. List 20 things that people do when they are happy and still do them when they are agry.

let me give you a clue, laughter, people laugh to show happiness and at the same time laugh as a sign of wickedness.

so who will give it a try?
Re: If You Can Play This Game You Are Smart by jaymejate: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Singing. When happy, we sing and also sing when things get bad
Re: If You Can Play This Game You Are Smart by bebene: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
jaymejate:
Singing. When happy, we sing and also sing when things get bad
not bad
Re: If You Can Play This Game You Are Smart by majamajic(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tears when sad .... tears of joy when happy
Re: If You Can Play This Game You Are Smart by Ese00(f): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
How does this spell Smartness? This caption can make somebody's i.q drop o

1 Like

Re: If You Can Play This Game You Are Smart by bebene: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ese00:
How does this spell Smartness? This caption can make somebody's i.q drop o

i was thinkin i would see the complete list of 20 things mentioned after your first paragraph.Then i might believed u

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On How To Get Glu Credit / GET UR GTA 5 FOR PC IN ONITSHA AND PH / Forces Of War Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.