Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 7 (2143 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 7 by mrPortable1: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

When I sensed his discomfort in making the tape go round my belly, I slightly lifted my arms for him. He coughed abruptly twice, and then began running his tape again.
After picking measurements of my waist/tummy, Stanley faced yet another challenge. And from what I later found out, it was indeed a bigger one to the former. He wanted to measure my bust, but didn’t know how to go about telling me! He just kept rolling and handling his tape from end to end, sweating profusely without saying or doing a thing.

When I realized he was likely never going to say it out, even though I already knew what he wished he could do, I lifted my hands completely, hanging them over my head. As soon as he saw me do that, he lifted his eyes to look at me forcing me to quickly look away as soon as his eyes found mine! He still stepped forward with his tape anyway, putting it around my trunk as he sort to determine where it met each other proportionately. But as he did, the tape kept dancing around the tip of my Tips, grazing them up repeatedly! When it eventually settled, they were now under both of them, pushing them up a bit thus causing them to push into my gown even more! As I watched, I could comfortably see them printed into the material of the nightdress as the dark shaded knots strained the light material hysterically!

It was even a lot more spectacular when I found Stanley looking at them now and again! I could imagine how much excitement he got as he watched the beautiful black studs! When he shifted a bit to the side, bringing his fly into view again, I was in no way surprised to see a much larger bulge in front of his school trousers! That got my juices running onto my thighs, this time around!

He didn’t exactly rush his time on my bust. Technically, it was my Bosom and Tips he was measuring and he kept running the tape over and across the melons! When he eventually found the supposed size, he brought his left hand to the side of my right boob.

And before he would get done with the tape, he had repeatedly poked and pressed the boob aplenty, costing me more juices down my thighs! But he wasn’t done yet for he soon suddenly began explaining that he wished to measure for a skirt too, causing me more bewilderment!

My mouth practically dropped as I struggled to look for a place to direct my eyes. If he was going to measure my lower half, then he was definitely going to measure my Buttocks! While it looked certain, it wasn’t exactly a must as he could also always choose to use whatever figures for it without compromising the work he needed to do. He did begin with my knees though, as soon as I gave him the permission to go on by nodding my head. I was yet to say a word since he began the measuring process and I was yet to get words to come out of my mouth either. While I was apparently struggling for poise, he wasn’t exactly doing same. Of course I had noticed that his bravado had dropped a bit in the process but he still was in control, saying most of the things he needed to say with relative ease. When he bent down to run the tape around my clamped knees, I was instantly worried that he could likely perceive my juices which had already flooded my thighs now! He didn’t exactly act like he was perceiving anything though, but I was too wet to believe he hadn’t! After all, his nose was just a few inches away from my soaked Kittycat!
Ultimately, he finally did rise to quickly take note of the knee measurement and as he did, I re-spread my legs slightly again, not knowing what his next plan likely was. But then, I was completely flabbergasted, when he subsequently stepped behind me after the notes and began running his tape across my thick buttocks!

It just stunned me beyond words! He even momentarily held the tape on one of my cheeks, pressing and rubbing the area as he stretched the plastic to the other end! When he tried holding both ends of his measurement in place, he subsequently grabbed both my cheeks with his hands! That instant, I felt a drop of my love juices travel from my Kittycat, through the space between my legs and straight onto the dry floor! A second one also quickly followed!

Since a quick bend of the head could let me see the miniature pool of sweet nectar it had quickly created on the terrazzo floor, I was dead assured that Stanley would see it too; that is, if he hadn’t already! In fact, when I turned my head behind to ascertain, I was rightly presented with a view of him starring brazenly at the splash of clear Kittycat fluid under the both of us! When he eventually stood up, after several seconds, the manner with which his Joystick now poked his front trouser, told he was more than aroused! The concealed wood even unashamedly brushed against my thighs repeatedly as he audaciously measured the sides of my hip! His hands now freely handling my bum too, holding it at numerous sides as he claimed to take his additional measurements. When he gently began lifting my gown up, in a supposed bid to measure my thighs, more drops of my juices, joined the ones on the floor even as the insides of my thighs got covered in streams of sweet nectar!

The lowest point of my nightdress were soon just below my hip as he knelt down to continue! I knew I was supposed to ask him to stop at that moment, but I just lacked the powers to do so! Even when he pushed the dress up to that height, I happily helped him in holding the dress to my waist as my hands kept shaking violently! My heart was still panting and I was seriously struggling to breath! Expectedly, I could smell myself as I was now overtly drenched in my own juices! I was more than sure than Stanley could comfortably see how much juices I had on my thighs because his hand repeatedly smeared and rubbed the fluid as he began running the tape along the length of my legs! He first ran it along the outer side, starting just below my Buttocks down to my knee. And then rather awkwardly and very unprofessionally, brought the tape in-between my legs gesturing me to spread my legs a bit more in the cause! This he followed by moving one of his hands up my Unclad thigh in a bid to find a starting point! At this juncture, I had already begun lifting my gown a lot further up without knowing, bringing my puffy glistening Kittycat into partial view!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 8 TOMORROW OR READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-8/

(1) (Reply)

You Must Set Forth At Dawn By Wole Soyinka / "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" / Get Paid For Writing Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.