Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Urgent Vacancies! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies! (7284 Views)

Urgent Vacancies At Reputable School In Oregun Alausa Ikeja. / URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center / Urgent Vacancies At Speed Access Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies! by akintoso1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2006
CENTRE FOR DEMOCRATIC GROWTH

A London based electoral observers requires the services of educated Nigerians to monitor the 2007 general election including the primary elections of all the registered political parties in all the 774 L.G.A in Nigeria.The job begins in Nov. 2006 and ends in May 2007.Some outstanding applicants shall be retained permanently by the centre in both our NIGERIA AND INTERNATIONAL OFFICES.

QUALIFICATION: Male/female,N.C.E,O.N.D,H.N.D,B.A/BSC Graduates.Serving YOUTH CORPERS are encourage to apply.

SALARY: N75 000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:Send C.V to: democraticgrowthnorth@yahoo.co.uk(for NORTHERN APPLICANTS) , democraticgrowthsouth@yahoo.co.uk(for SOUTHERN APPLICANTS).
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by mogadishu: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2006
pls I recide in the North but am an indigene of Delta State can I apply for north or is the north for only indegenes from there? Kindly reply.Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by akintoso1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hello Mogadishu!!!!!!! In your case it will be wise to apply via your state of origin and not your state of residence.
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by pati(f): 12:09am On Sep 30, 2006
thanks for the info but when is the closing date
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by akintoso1(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2006
Hello Pati,
Application will close 2 weeks from now.Infact to be precise b4 the 10th of October.Take care, cool cool cool cool
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by Douzy(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2006
Is it only CVs that are to be sent or in addition to application letters?
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by TEEZERO(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2006
This is absolutely rubbish. Pardon my French. And I stand to be challenged. We need to stamp out the activities of such charlatans who put out fake vacancies on this Forum. It is not funny, moderator. When these people are found to have misled the multitude of people here, I don't think they should be allowed to stay one minute extra on this Forum. Members are invited to simply search for Centre for Democratic Growth on any search engine, and you will definitely find that there is no such thing. As someone had said before, such organisations would definitely have their websites. Moderator, please do something.
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by LAXIST(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2006
It is still quite difficult for me to send applications to e-mail add. that has yahoo.co.uk. I believe an organisation like (london based observers)should have a more concrete e-mail add. I doubt its integrity. What do u guys think?
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by Seun(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2006
I am also quite skeptical of this post. People can't be so desperate to pay so much to unqualified people.
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by Tdaves(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2006
cheesy this is very important. Moderator i advice that you check out the posting of such fake employment opportunity here on this site. Anybody using @yah.dot.com AYAD should please stop it. We are not a MAGA here!. All what we are fighting for is to get a better job and common interest to help others. Okay.
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by Seun(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2006
At the same time I can't assume that it's fake without evidence to that effect.
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by boleyn(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2006
thanks for the warning.honestly,i would never have guessed that such people could post fake ads cos i dont understand what they stand to gain,and maybe more becos i need a so badly right now.could someone tell me what they benefit from having people post their ads to them?
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by Smashing1(f): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2006
@boleyn To answer waht question what people benefit from having u send ur CV to them. Knowledge of ur phone no. and address, they look at ur refree names and c u who u connected to - bigshots? Then they try to scam u, Pls Nairalnders be careful not to be a victim,
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by boleyn(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2006
thanks Smashing!
wow.thats really sad how far they would go to get money.i guess one can't be too careful nowadays.
Thank you.
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by akintoso1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2006
Helloo Everybody,

Mind you the above subject isn't fake.It is real and for more clarification you can check THE GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER of Tuesday 26th of September.I have verified before applying myself too.For more convincing evidence relating to the authenticity of this subject, you can aswell contact the GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER with reference to the date of the publication of the said advert to be sure.I won't blame all of you for your sceptic attitude,I did more than you people on siting this advert but be rest assured ,it's real and not fake.I won't be part and will never  support neither Subscribe to SCAM ADVERT.!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by akintoso1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2006
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,

Let decency in speech shows from your submission and  let it be paramount in you even in your curiosity.Just because you are fooled by one does not mean everybody is the same.If you are thinking like this ,you will have a lot to miss and who knows ,the very one you are doubting may end up being the one to bring you to your destination of greatness.Above all,allow the holy spirit to guide you 'because He's your best teacher in this life and never allow sceptic views who only talk from their limited perception of life to deceive or discourage you.Remember, you are meant for the top and the journey has just begun.To get there, remove doubt from your life, even while others are sceptic, you just refuse to follow the crowd.I wish you well in your search and together we'll get there!!!!!!!!!!God Bless You smiley smiley smiley
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by akintoso1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2006
@Boleyn,T.daves,Smashing,Tee zero:

I have carefully read you guys submission, but my question to you is this, Do they ask you for any payment? Were you ask to fill any form? Why are you guys like thisYou cannot even trust yourself anymore.Instead of raising doubt, why can't you seek for clarification.In as much as I am an applicant too, I won't subscribe to your negative thoughts cos i was not brought up in an environment of doubts.No wonder you are constant visitors of this particular segment of Nairaland.

Secondly, if your C.V is so materialistic precious to you cos of your so called REFERENCES, My advise to you is to delete it and simply put, REFEREES TO BE SUPPLIED ON REQUEST.It's as simple as that.!!!!! Finally u guys need ROMANS 12:1-2.!!!!
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by boleyn(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2006
@akintos_o:
you should have stopped at your initial statement in which you tried to get us to see that the ad was for real.you went too far by questioning my upbringing and all that.
regardless of where YOU might have been brought up,the reality is that Nigera today is an "environment of doubts"(whatever that means).
secondly,i think i speak for myself and others when i say its really nice to be insulted by someone who also needs a job.choose your words carefully.besidesm you know,it is possible to get your message across without being nasty about it.
but thanks for the ad all the same.
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by rosamosqy(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2006
@akintos and boleyn
Pls dont be like this now! We are trying to make a new nigeria here. A nigeria where we will all learn to be good to one another. What kind of examples are u guy laying here! Infact una deserve make i beat una! Stop it b4 i get angry o !
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by mgbedianya(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2006
nairalanders,
we should not be deceived, they will soon ask for money or probabaly use the data u sent to them for further scam by calling u on the phone after.beware beware beware!!!
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by contactuzo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2006
this advert is as fake as a 3 naira note.that there was an advert in guardian newspaper does not add one whiff of authenticity to it.guardian does not verify ads placed with it.it is a commercial enterprise like any other.dont say i didnt tell u.sometimes i wonder wether some of us have eba in our skulls instead of brain tissue??
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by akintoso1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2006
@ Contactuzo & Mgbedianya,

But I still believe this is a NEW MILLENNIUM, for your information , this is a new Nigeria ,full of educated elites.No fake job vacancies in the Dailies can make anyone fall victim because people are well informed nowadays except for some few GREEDS who can't use their head.

Secondly, even if they call you for any fake job via your sent resume, aahhbaa!!! My question to both of you is this, WHY DO YOU GO TO SCHOOL(a) To be fooled (b)To be deceived (c)To make quality life ,wise decisions,ability to discern and use your head(d)To be a doubter. I don't know the category you belong depending on your school of thought but as for me "NOBODY CAN DECEIVE,DISCOURAGE OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. BECAUSE I KNOW WHO I AM".From my lineage we see things only with the eye of the POSITIVE.Even if Men intend it for evil God will make it for my good!!!!.

So be a positive thinker like this and change your attitude towards life.

Many thanks to you ROSAMOSQUE for your wise submission.I believe this nation needs people like you and me and all other positive likeminds in Nairaland to restore the lost glory of this great nation.My prayer for you is that, MAY YOU CONTINUE TO STANDOUT IN THE MIDST OF HONORABLE PEOPLE, Amen
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by akintoso1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2006
akintos_o:

@ Contactuzo & Mgbedianya,

But I still believe this is a NEW MILLENNIUM, for your information , this is a new Nigeria ,full of educated elites.No fake job vacancies in the Dailies can make anyone fall victim because people are well informed nowadays except for some few GREEDS who can't use their head.

Secondly, even if they call you for any fake job via your sent resume, aahhbaa!!! My question to both of you is this, WHY DO YOU GO TO SCHOOL(a) To be fooled (b)To be deceived (c)To make quality life ,wise decisions,ability to discern and use your head(d)To be a doubter. I don't know the category you belong depending  on your school of thought but as for me "NOBODY CAN DECEIVE,DISCOURAGE OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. BECAUSE I KNOW WHO I AM".From my lineage we see things only with the eye of the POSITIVE.Even if Men intend it for evil God will make it for my good!!!!.

So be a positive thinker like this and change your attitude towards life.

Many thanks to you ROSAMOSQUE for your wise submission.I believe this nation needs people like you and me and all other positive likeminds in Nairaland to restore the lost glory of this great nation.My prayer for you is that, MAY YOU CONTINUE TO STANDOUT IN THE MIDST OF HONORABLE PEOPLE, Amen

YOUR ATTITUDE DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE.

CHOICES OF LIFE REVEALS TRUE CHARACTER
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by uncfemmy: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2006
Come Come, guys give akintos_o a break.
    From his response 2 ur harsh criticisms,it shows he's just trying 2
contribute.what av u got 2 lose wit sending CVs?, Maybe the fraudsters may just luv
ur qualifications & decides 2 employ you, HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by rosamosqy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2006
@ femmy
abeg tell them, what do u guyz have to loose now?
I av sent my own CV. At least dat can be done without including the references!
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by domwas2(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2006
na waoo,
i never blame anybody for their comment because if u were bitten by a snake and u sees a worm u'd run
the first time i was beaten and robbed in a vehicle full of robbers- i tries to looks faces in a vehicle for 5 minute b4 ---------

my brother no prob.
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by Effizy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2006
Well, i 've read the comments on the issue at hand.But one thing is that we have to be careful nowadays.Whether the address is true or not. Can you remember the case of EFCC with one guy at Immigration Services,Abuja, who is obtaining money from people in pretence to help them secure job at the Immigration service.He went as far and opened a register for his victims until when he was nabbed. In view of this, we should be careful in our various activities that has to do with employment or whatever. But my advice is that whenever you are asked to pay money to get employment pls ignore !!!!!!.
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by stjames(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2006
dear nairalander,

the mail as i see it is in two ways:it can be true and be other way round.to be sincere, i dont blaim those that are criticising the guy 'cos this is what is happening in nigeria.all the same will can still send the CV without the reference there.afterall the bible says be wise like serpent and calm like dove.This is the place of wisdom.be wise everybody, smiley smiley grin
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by kayodemiza: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hello fellow nigerian,

Let us be guided by and be security conscience.

We are here to be our brother's keeper and helper, we should not be de-frauding each other.

let make nigeria our on country safe  for ecah other.

grazie shocked
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by orefe2000: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2006
men have been struggling 2 send it 4 the past 20 minutes now. i wonder what they want 2 use our cvs for
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by proffandy: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2007
I formally welcome you to the world of possibilities and that that will make your dreams of going abroad for working purpose come true with and also in no time.

Over the years, we have seen that traveling abroad for working purpose is one of the things every body want to do. which is not only difficult but also require lot of money for the genuine and illegal traveling abroad, which is why we have made contact to companies who ne
eds works.
Yes we have established contacts with companies overseas that need workers and will make all preparation for you, if you are ready to work abroad this are your chance.

Most of all that we are offering is a job in a HOTEL in CANADA .They need workers in all categories even if you are not a graduate, all needed is that you can speak English. The salaries are ranging from $2000 to $3000 every month, which you can not get any where. You will think that it is too good to be true, but it is true.

If you think you are ready all documents including your VISA and your FLIGHT TECKET and also your accommodation  will be provided to you by the HOTEL in CANADA which you are going to work in when you get there, and all of these will be provided to you within TWO to THREE WEEKS of your application. And as soon as you meet the requirement you will be contacted by the HOTEL IN CANADA yourself.

The application fee is N40,000.00, which as soon as we receive your payment, your personal data will be forwarded to CANADA for preparation of the VISA and the FLIGHT TECKET which you will use for the traveling.

We are guaranteeing you a %100 because we know what we are doing. You may think that this is not true but there comes a time which should not be neglected like this in making your dreams of going ABORAD to work in an establishment which does not require certificate or education. But if you are educated you will be given a higher department to work in.

For more information and payment detail contact:
Email:traveltoworkabroad@yahoo.com
Phone number: +2347038686685 or
                         +447045750394
Do have a nice day and God bliss.
Re: Urgent Vacancies! by Ogomgirl(f): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2007
:oIndeed!
I am not moved by that offer in Canada and I have no apologies for believing its a fraud. Much as we should work hard and do our best possible towards securing a cool job,I still believe that people should keep their eyes open. We live in a world that's full of surprises. N40,000? embarassedFellow job seekers,beware of the activities of Fraudsters popularly known as 419ers. I'll bet they are at it again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Airline Needs Ticketing & Reservation Officers , Sales Representative / Jobs From National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) / .Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.