Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Damaged Phone Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Damaged Phone Screen (632 Views)

Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This / Wallpapers Of Cracked Phone Screen You Ca Use To Prank Someone / How To Use My Warranty To Repair Damaged Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damaged Phone Screen by leksgcfr(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Help a brother who got the screen of his tecno broken which visibility is nil . Can the screen be replaced? If yes, how much does it cost?

Thanks.
Re: Damaged Phone Screen by leksgcfr(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
?
Re: Damaged Phone Screen by elkon(m): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2015
just 2.5 only. .don't dull
Re: Damaged Phone Screen by Carlcaresophia: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2015
leksgcfr:
Help a brother who got the screen of his tecno broken which visibility is nil . Can the screen be replaced? If yes, how much does it cost?

Thanks.
Hello Leksgcfr, as for the problem you mentioned, you can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Damaged Phone Screen by donpata(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Carl care na 419 abeg. I wanted to replace my cracked p5 touch (not screen) at the kaduna office. I text them and the replied after 3days with a price tag of 5.8k. Out think say na joke. I asked my bros to go there and they told him It's 6k. How can I pay that when a clean unopened fairly used p5 goes for 9k around here?@carlcare sophia

(1) (Reply)

Screen Shot_ Don't Know Why My Playstore Is Showing Erro / Motorola And Verizon Announce Their Next Droids Are Coming / Your Phone Got Dunked In Water? Here’s What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.