Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife (25113 Views)

Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) / Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation / Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
spit
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by seangy4konji: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmm...

Open your eyes before marrying...

If you make that mstake?you will regret it for the rest of your life.
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by Emilokoiyawon: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin Yeye woman - why didn't she expose him when things were good? grin She was busy spending the stolen money with him, abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by 4stylz: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Men should stop revealing every thing to their wife, nor be every thing man go talk.. after divorce, You will see a strange woman and wonder what happened to all the love

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cuck and bull story coming from a goat and yam .
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by An2elect2(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
con men/women on the loose.
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
The "church" in general is a business organization around the world. And like any business, the church is susceptible and wrought with fraudulent activities, money making pursuit and subsequently a cesspool for unethical business activities and practices.

Reality! C'est la vie.
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by onyemarcus: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
waiting concern me
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chinwendym:
Cuck and bull story coming from a goat and yam .
cork and bull story...... thank me later wink
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by running: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
running
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by AreaFada2: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
vivypretty:
mama g of nollywood is an expert in this role.
this is one thing i pray i never do in my life DIVORCE
Amen dear. About 50% of marriages kick the bucket though. grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by millionboi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
I pity pastors. Oooo
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by ThaThinka: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
I'm not surprised. The Bible already warns about occurrences such as this at the end of time. Man, prepare for thy creator.
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by barcitymedia: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Top 30 hottest celebrities naked bikini Photos (see photos) http://barcitytv.com/top-30-hottest-celebrity-bikini-photos/
Paralysed Bride takes sexy photos (see photos) http://barcitytv.com/paralyzed-bride-takes-sexy-photos-see-photos/
Always visit barcitytv.com for more
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by rottenegg: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
vivypretty:
mama g of nollywood is an expert in this role.
this is one thing i pray i never do in my life DIVORCE
Your monica precedes you!
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pentecostal Churches should as Mata of urgency stop proliferation of business centres called churches. Christ never institute 12 disciples to establish 12 Churches rather Christ laid d foundation on Peter only.not peter and John...or someone else,Christ knew dis b4 hand. Thanks to Holy Spirit dat sent confusion into their midst if not these unholy attitude will continue... Most churches in Nigeria are scam
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by bezimo(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
When a marriage or relationship is not working.Someone in the relationship isn't willing to change, No matter how much talk!!! - David Ibieyomie

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by Happiness87(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
MzzTega:
And who Ordained Him a Pastor?

Please, due respect should be given to that name.

THAT man should be addressed by HIS name.
don't be fast to accuse the man, read the story again, you will see that the lady is serious wahala, i rather believe the man
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by tommykiwi(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lolz....Madam sorry to ask oh,is it now U realize dat he steal church money? Or u av been enjoying the cash with him b4 now?
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by Kayydon007: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
I really wonder if there are real pastor in this life. They teach from the Bible but they don't follow it he should read what the Bible says about divorce and what should follow
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
millionboi:
I pity pastors. Oooo
i tell you o. Wetin dem dey see ehn?? Even their members no dey see at times (genuine pastors o)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by joseph1832(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tolexander:
the money stole, aren't you both spending the money?

When woman no longer loves her spouse, that's when you start seeing flimsy excuses like this.
I won't be surprised if she was the one who even advised her to help himself with the church funds. Women can be such mysterious creatures.
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by MzzTega(f): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
don't be fast to accuse the man, read the story again, you will see that the lady is serious wahala, i rather believe the man

One story,your choice,my choice.
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by Atlantian: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Marriage is not natural. What is natural is being with someone when the attraction is there and leaving them when the fire of love is gone, and meeting another person you are attracted to. We are animals, but we tend to think the humanity in us will override our animal instinct. Somehow we will realize that there is much more loving when couples are apart.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
When you think the house of God is a business venture to deceive people, karma will make your home a fuji house of commotion. Enjoy.
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by favourmic(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Woman!!! Guys learn from this o if you believe you're in love and you keep telling your wife or spouse everything about your way out believe me you're already finished, woman is the second in command of deveil....

Respect to the iya's I salue you o make you no vex..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by ogedax: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Why disgrace yourselfs? If this woman isn't ready to live her husband why then is she embarrassing their marriage, Walahi some women are jobless and so depending on husband, to the extend of death they can't give up in a problem marriage, I just call this kind of women lazy and hopeless gold diggers ,just cos the man pays you at the end of month to sit down at home you have swear you won't live even if he kills you.
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by lastpage: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tolexander:
the money stole, aren't you both spending the money?

When woman no longer loves her spouse, that's when you start seeing flimsy excuses like this.

However, when the Court President, Chief Joesph Ogunmola, asked the parties their final say on the marriage, the wife said she wanted the marriage saved, but her husband insisted that, having come this far, he would want the marriage dissolved. “I want this divorce. I am tired of my wife, her constant quarrels and lack of respect for me, my ministry and my family”, he said.

I love the court President, walahi! grin

I guess at the LAST MINUTE, the eye of the woman come clear like Ragolis water! She must have come to the not so interesting reality that she would no longer be "Mummy G.O" and she would just revert to her "ordinary womanhood"! grin grin

So, having done all those things to her husband and called him a "robber of church funds" in public....... how on earth does she think they can EVER LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER AGAIN?

Some Women sha, they always think they are very smart, always trying to eat their cake,.... and having it at the same time!

I am happy that the man is not one of those "pussy-whipped" type who would buckle easily and then sat the satge for his murder, in the hands of his wife.

"HAVING GONE THIS FAR" simply means: THERE IS NO GOING BACK! END OF STORY.
Both of them should learn to "LIVE HAPPILY", INDEPENDENT OF EACH OTHER.
I no wan hear say sombori die....
undecided undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by lastpage: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
sbaks:
cork and bull story...... thank me later wink

Hmmmm....... these Nairalanders sef! shocked shocked

C.O.C.K and BULL story!

Dont even bother to thank me, donate it to charity in your neighbourhood.

Lastpage!
Re: Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife by vivypretty(f): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
rottenegg:
Your monica precedes you!
meaning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Price And Dowry; the Difference And Similarity. Which do you practice? / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.