Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! (870 Views)

"When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) / How To Live With a contentious woman / Health Care And Drugs For Cure... God Create Life, We Maintain Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
embarassed on a serious note with a sad look ,our parent never thought the world could get so civilized , I guess they did not also thought about our choice and right as humans before consenting to follow some yucky traditional fashion ( permanent for that matter).

Tribal marks are beautiful and they are signs of identification ssssh! That's so 1967!, the world has become a global village as envisioned by McLuhan and a Nigerian also said it to be a global room where anyone can choose to be and be identified as any tribe, not with some facial butchery.

As much as we don't get to choose our parents ,you can not not decide what should be done to you as a baby , sad as it is,many of us has accepted it ,grow with it and we have been living with it regardless of the inferiority ,low self esteem , bullying ,condemnation, and stigmatization we get to withstand.

Some say just accept yourself the way you are ,as if that's how God made us!
Some people literarily believe anyone with tribal mark is an illiterate or a mugu and you will clearly see a surprised look on their faces when they hear you speak nice and logically.
Do you have one or two marks on you ? Share your story here or Are you interested in contributing meaningfully to this topic ,let's reason a way out.
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
I see tribal marks as one way of displaying stark ignorance on the part of the marker.
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tribal marks!! I hate 'em like madt........You can play X and O in some tribal marks sef.......Thank God I wasnt marked
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by Utchgirl(f): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tribal marks r predominantly found among d South West and Northners (North Central,North East,North West).

It's rare in South South and South East.

Nt hating oooo
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THIS TOPIC PLS!
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by masaratiti(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
I have seen loads of people with facial marks & it looks so good & beautiful on them. They probably would be less good looking without the marks.
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
masaratiti:
I have seen loads of people with facial marks & it looks so good & beautiful on them. They probably would be less good looking without the marks.

What are you saying! , no one will look less beautiful without tribal marks , anyone who still look beautiful with tribal marks will definitely look super beautiful without it!
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by masaratiti(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
I strongly disagree. Trust me! Its a beautiful artwork on some faces!
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
I have researched deep into possible solutions .....if u wanna get ur marks removed let's talk.
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by masaratiti(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Am sorry to disappoint u; but am not marked. Lolz grin
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
masaratiti:
I strongly disagree. Trust me! Its a beautiful artwork on some faces!

undecided stop bin sarcastic Jor!
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by masaratiti(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Am not bn sarcastic. Only bn truthful. Abi?

desire7:

undecided stop bin sarcastic Jor!
Re: Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
masaratiti:
Am sorry to disappoint u; but am not marked. Lolz grin

That is why you are saying all those bububaba!

(1) (Reply)

The Married Bachelor / To All Mothers!!!! URGENT / What Do You Call This Exercise? Rough Play Or...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.