Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Live With a contentious woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Live With a contentious woman (37509 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2016
I have read many threads and comments here about avoiding errors in making choices of your spouce hence this my first thread on how those who now live with a contentious and nagging wife can survive.

Once the knot is tied and the butterflies fly away and reality sets in , its now time to take the bull by he horn and survive or DIE.
Note- these women have good intentions for being contentious women. They are protecting their man. Wants him to come back home straight from the office, to always look away when he sees a beautiful woman, calls and calls to know where you are and still calls even after a million explanations until you can't take the call again, try to stop you from hanging out with friends over a bottle of beer, try to correct everything they perceive as an error you made, goes the extreme with you as in- why call consistently when i have told you what's up, then you hear OK I will NEVER call again. Ahhh the list is endless.

The typical Naija man is a hardworking hustler who doesn't want to be slowed down with the rules to make a woman happy while he withdraws into a shell.

1. Never keep pleasing her to displease yourselves- if you keep playing by her rules she will still complain.
2. Never neglect your network of friends especially guys you discuss business with just because she doesn't like them.
3. Never raise your hands on her except she has beaten you atleast twice- ie. Her first beating could be a mistake, second beating, she has anger issues, if she tries to repeat it, Brother deliver her but carefully so you Dont give marks or injury for she still remains your wife.
4. Provide all you can but never get into debt to please her.
5. You can never talk sense into a contentious woman if you try you hurt both yourselves more so resort to short syllabus words- Love you, thank you, excuse me, fine, etc.
She will never stop checking your phone and will still fine faults even when there is nothing there so always lock yours and never look at hers.
6. She will manipulate to into jealousy- Never give into any kind of manipulation no matter how it hurts.
7. Ignore her rantings and concentrate on raising your kids.

8. Live with your problems, get used to it, and you will walk through victorious where others have failed.
9. Always remember that the man who contends with more problems/ issues and challenges is always a better man.

Name callers are welcome- constructive critisiam is well come above all matured experienced contributions very welcomed.

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Dem won't even listen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Dyt(f): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2016
And how does she live with his problems?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Dyt:
And how does she live with his problems?

My dear, I must admit we all have issues but she can live with his problems by not trying to change him as he will never change under the pressure of nagging but under the weapon of stooping to conquer in submission.
She can NEVER win fighting.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Tallesty1(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2016
3. Never raise your hands on her except she has beaten you atleast twice- ie. Her first beating could be a mistake, second beating, she has anger issues, if she tries to repeat it, Brother deliver her but carefully so you Dont give marks or injury for she still remains your wife.
At least twice? I disagree.

A perfect gentleman is the one who knows when not to be gentle.

Hit me once and I will reset your head.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Dyt(f): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Bibors:

My dear, I must admit we all have issues but she can live with his problems by not trying to change him as he will never change under the pressure of nagging but under the weapon of stooping to conquer in submission.
She can NEVER win fighting.

You men like mumu submissions
Hianus

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by okotv(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Tallesty1:

A responsible gentleman is the one who knows when not to be gentle.

Hit me once and it and I will reset your head.
lol....

gentleman

4 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Dyt:

You men like mumu submissions
Hianus

Just the way you women like mumu attention, mumu care, mumu die for me love.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Dyt(f): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Bibors:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are pained abi
grin grin

25 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Tallesty1(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2016
okotv:
lol....

gentleman
Hahahahaha.

Good morning brother m

1 Like

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are pained abi
grin grin

Can't be pained over nothing, just making sure u understood your post

76 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Tallesty1:

A perfect gentleman is the one who knows when not to be gentle.

Hit me once and I will reset your head.

Brother pls Dont act too fast. Oyibo movies have scenes where they guy grabs the chick during the first beating and kiss her. It may work.

10 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by okotv(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hahahahaha.

Good morning brother m
good morning.
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Tallesty1(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Bibors:

Brother pls Dont act too fast. Oyibo movies have scenes where they guy grabs the chick during the first beating and kiss her. It may work.
Naija chick will bite your lips.

62 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Naija chick will bite your lips.
y

You are right bro but u just have to do all that yo can do to stand before you are labeled a woman beater. These chicks watch romance movies and try to recreate it without localizing it.

3 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by pacino26(m): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2016
The day you willingly take that leap and wait for her by the altar, just know she's coming with all the pre-programed junk you can think of.

God created man and rested but after eve, neither God nor man has known rest.

There's no formula!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2016
pacino26:
The day you willingly take that leap and wait for her by the altar, just know she's coming with all the pre-programed junk you can think of.

There's no formula!

Pacino, how is lawnshe?
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Finally before I leave this smelling NARCISSIST ic thread for those that end up their lives with things like op aka a sorry excuse for a man

I had welcomed your concerns earlier on and its well received. kindly note that i consider this forum very educative hence the need to reason in constructive equilibrium to avoid extremes.
while calling out this idea a narcissist one please note that there is healthy narcissism which makes every individual to appreciate him/herself.
kindly ensure you get yourself diagnosed of BDP [ Borderline personality disorder] as its symptoms are in every statement you just made. thank me later

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Mr narcissist I have spoken and I am NOT sorry for anything I wrote. Get help before you die depressed wimp!

No need to comment further. Accept my sympathy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by pacino26(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bibors:

Pacino, how is lawnshe?

Upright man sighted.

1 Like

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by GodnGold: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
pacino26:

There's no formula!
Who told you this?
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by GodnGold: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Op,pls don't write this type of thing again.
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by joseph1832(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bibors:

Its a mumu world, full of mumu people, who do mumu things, for mumu reasons.

3 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by postmann: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
A contentious woman is a sand in the mill.
She lacks grace and style
A pack of grudge and unresolved bitterness plague her
Her home is a heap of mess
Her husband prefers the cold hands of a stranger to hers

She's incorrigible; until she takes her husband down, her soul knows no let up
Never be jealous of her if she's outwardly beautiful
She's only a painted mud house
Her foundation is shallow
Watch her wrinkle away in anger
As she perishes under the weight of her own misery

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by yvelchstores(f): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
A man will read this n think to himself, " this is how my silly wife is" then goes home and gets angry at her for no reason causing a fight. Op, this thread, what effect will this thread have on relationships?

4 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=postmann post=44080469]A contentious woman is a sand in the mill.
She lacks grace and style
A pack of grudge and unresolved bitterness plague her
Her home is a heap of mess
Her husband prefers the cold hands of a stranger to hers

She's incorruptible; until she takes her husband down, her soul knows no let up
Never be jealous of her if she's outwardly beautiful
She's only a painted mud house
Her foundation is shallow
Watch her wrinkle away in anger
As she perishes under the weight of her own misery [/

You got a talent for poetry and philosopy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 12:56am On Mar 26, 2016
yvelchstores:
A man will read this n think to himself, " this is how my silly wife is" then goes home and gets angry at her for no reason causing a fight. Op, this thread, what effect will this thread have on relationships?

Are you insinuating that Men Dont know what they have or what they want? The thread if you read through the line's ain't for everyone but for people who have contentious women. How will a man go home, get angry for no reason and start a fight? But in our words if he says this is how my silly wife is then she must be a contentious woman. grin

8 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 12:58am On Mar 26, 2016
GodnGold:
Op,pls don't write this type of thing again.

Why? Please Educate me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.