Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (5439 Views)

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / September 2015 End-Time Deceit Uncovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
veecovee:
Pls don't miss rapture bro. Those that miss the rapture are those that are going to face heavy pesecution. For clear light on rapture read Mathew 24:40

Nice advise there bro!

But if you see anyone arguing about the genuineness of the rapture at this hour, just know that such a person is destined to be a part of the left behind. They'll all pay with their blood when grace is over....which ain't gonna be easy!

As for those who fear the Lord and keep the faith in holiness, He will also keep them safe (raptured) at the hour of trial and tribulation. He who has an ear let him hear what the spirit of the LORD is saying!

Revelation 3:10

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Nice advise there bro!

But if you see anyone arguing about the genuineness of the rapture at this hour, just know that such a person is destined to be a part of the left behind. They'll all pay with their blood when grace is over....which ain't gonna be easy!

As for those who fear the Lord and keep the faith in holiness, He will also keep them safe (raptured) at the hour of trial and tribulation. He who has an ear let him hear what the spirit of the LORD is saying!

Revelation 3:10

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
God bless you beloved

1 Like

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
get prepared all
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by MrPresident1: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
veecovee:
get prepared all

Get prepared for what exactly? Come out and talk like a man and stop hiding.

Get prepared for what?
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2015
MrPresident1:

Get prepared for what exactly? Come out and talk like a man and stop hiding.
Get prepared for what?
prepared in holiness, body and spirit sir
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by frank317: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2015
veecovee:

You no even sabi English. Prepared for what? Not how.
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by MrPresident1: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
veecovee:

For what?

Come out and stake your claim like a man. Prepare in holiness, body and spirit for what?

TO WHAT END IS THIS PREPARATION, AND WHY THE EMPHASIS ON SEPTEMBER?
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

For what?

Come out and stake your claim like a man. Prepare in holiness, body and spirit for what?

TO WHAT END IS THIS PREPARATION, AND WHY THE EMPHASIS ON SEPTEMBER?
Sir pls I m not here for argument rather I m here to keep these information on front page always, so that those who have not read, should read.

Secondly, I don't know the Jesus you meant that is coming on 12th september, in one of your post s in this forum. Jesus Christ of Nazareth that was crucified on Golgotha only gave the season(when you see these things, know that the day is at hand) and said that only the Father knows the date and hour...

Better check that your jesus well, and be sure he is not the antiChrist

1 Like

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by MrPresident1: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2015
veecovee:
Sir pls I m not here for argument rather I m here to keep these information on front page always, so that those who have not read, should read.

Secondly, I don't know the Jesus you meant that is coming on 12th september, in one of your post s in this forum. Jesus Christ of Nazareth that was crucified on Golgotha only gave the season(when you see these things, know that the day is at hand) and said that only the Father knows the date and hour...

Better check that your jesus well, and be sure he is not the antiChrist

We do not know the date and hour, but we know the month hence your emphasis on September right?

Philippians 1:18
What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

PS: The AntiChrist was never away, he was in charge whilst Christ was away.
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by MrPresident1: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hey Veecovee, come and take back your thread o, I was only kidding you, Christ will be here this September. cheesy
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by MrPresident1: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2015
OK, since Veecovee nor want this thread again, na im be say I don inherit am.

Na me go dey up date am now grin cheesy
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2015
MrPresident1:
OK, since Veecovee nor want this thread again, na im be say I don inherit am.

Na me go dey up date am now grin cheesy
you can, but don't say that my Lord Jesus Christ is coming on any specific date.

SEPTEMBER is only a month that will usher in the worse of the beginning of sorrow.

mark 13:8
there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
hope you are preparing people
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 4:40am On Sep 06, 2015
veecovee:
hope you are preparing people
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
wake up people
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by stevecantrell: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
October is coming !
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2015
stevecantrell:
October is coming !
ofcourse yes, it must... I didn't predict end of world. Rather i predicted worse coming climate changes and many other signs of coming of Christ...remember Christ will still rule this world for 1000yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2015
veecovee:
ofcourse yes, it must... I didn't predict end of world. Rather i predicted worse coming climate changes and many other signs of coming of Christ...remember Christ will still rule this world for 1000yrs
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2015
prepared?
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:01am On Sep 10, 2015
veecovee:
prepared?
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2015
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 4:44am On Sep 12, 2015
veecovee:
get prepared
thisday Thursday newspaper 10th.September, confirms there be blood moon in Nigeria on 28th September
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
veecovee:
thisday Thursday newspaper 10th.September, confirms there be blood moon in Nigeria on 28th September
www.nairaland.com/2590835/september-28-2015-beginning-end
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
pls don't go to hell humans
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2015
veecovee:
pls don't go to hell humans
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 3:45am On Sep 20, 2015
did you go to Church?
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
you cant be able to survive on earth after rapture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Ignore Atheists / How Donald Trump Is The Christian Hero We Never Expected / 60 Questions For The Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.