Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction (42887 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts / Marriage Palava! Don Jazzy Is Trending, See Nigerian Tweets / Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2015
laplace12:
Truth hurts tongue
Ya, actually TRUTH HURTS
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by afrodoc2: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Don Jazzy is really about 32 yrs old.
He got into secondary school in 1992
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by UncleJudax(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Well, Buhari is 90 but his football age is 70 grin
Military/political age you mean? wink
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by udemzyudex(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Pierocash:
And u think don jazzy is 32 as claimed?
the guy is close to 50, we are nt blind and dumb to believe such lie cos we all know 32 is his stage age nt real age.

See as you dey talk with confidence, na you born am?

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by ZUBY77(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2015
Jidibia:

Lol, its like u are using football age too. Continue its a free world anyways . But hold on, Don Baba Jay is more than 32 years.

Using it to do what?

My line of business requires respect.. so I rather add more years but I don't.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by UnimkeAk(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2015
Baba J is the only nigga that iv ever known personally that is so age conscious.
Even bk then in Europe; u need to see the way he kept emphasizing that Dbanj was older.

He should take a chill pill ; he is aidy successful and got bread.

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by ibietela2(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2015
Pierocash:
the guy is close to 50, we are nt blind and dumb to believe such lie cos we all know 32 is his stage age nt real age.

Hahahahaha like they claim football age?
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by davisjoeh(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2015
realDONmikel:
Donjazzy shared a screenshot of his wikipedia page which lists his age as 46.He wrote

” hahahhahahaha I don laugh die for here..See my age o.Haba naa..Who did this to me?

Lol. Well I just checked the same page now, he is actually 32 years old…It’s probably been adjusted or this above was photoshopped..

https://instagram.com/p/6JTLBBtR5i/
lol oga ade DON babajeeee
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by TheDauraMallam: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2015
folabayo1:
Even if he is 46 wetin be Wikipedia own. Huh?
Abeg make dem tell us d real sponsorers of BH. Boys jor undecided

You need that? Go to wikileaks and stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by fortunechy(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2015
u beta go n marry.ur appearance luks 50yrs bt ur age is 32 then ur brain n ur reasoning ar 16yrs.grow up nt in former bt in later.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I believe he's 46years

because he's younger sister is 42years

We attended thesame primary skol tongue

But I know ur elder sister who is just 26.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by zonax(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I believe he's 46years

See casting of the highest order.
Lol. Please how old are you?
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Temysteve(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2015
majamajic:
Stage age is 32
the guy na sharp striker in music, na so e con comot 15 yrs out of his age
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Temysteve(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I believe he's 46years

wow!!! Ar u kidding me?
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Jidibia(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2015
ZUBY77:

Using it to do what?
My line of business requires respect.. so I rather add more years but I don't.
Lol. Its ok
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Dez80(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Musicians n footballers sabi lie for age sha

Bros Jazzy is not 32 na

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by engrkaz(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2015
I saw it too.....same wikipedia that listed a date of death for Ogenyi Onazi.....
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by laplace12(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2015
2RUTHHURTS:
Ya, actually TRUTH HURTS

lol

Never knew You are here grin
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by cutekhalifa(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2015
grin Don baba Haba... U are 46.... Hahahaha if u are 32 as u claim then how old is ur brother Dprince... That one never reach 40years ? Our celebrities always like to bring there real age down... Though it. might be ur football age... As papilo (kanu nwankwo) always claim 30s.... During atlanta 1996 I was in primary school... He is 30 even though I'm tru with my studies he is still in his late30s lol ...after all age Forgery is not a claim in nigeria... Even baba go slow BOKO-HARI change his age to 72, U still my role model...1LOVE

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Pierocash(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
What wud he gain by doing dat? Naa footballer ni? Abeg u no get point.
d only known artist in Nigeria here with real age is 2face and wizkid, d rest are just liers trying to add colour to their lives by cutting their age.u luk at don jazzy,does he look 32 to u? so 2baba senior don jazzy, osaze odemwinge senior don jazzy? Rita Dominic senior don jazzy?bros we are nt blind, evn if we just ignore their lies doesn't make us blind.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by mrmagoo(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2015
grin donjazzy you no go talk true nah! Dey give us football age for there
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2015
Arugbo ojo shocked shocked shocked
pyyxxaro:
I believe he's 46years

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by YabaLeftist: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Pierocash:

I guess you're joking, cos if you are not then I'm sure you haven't seen his dad. His dad is not up to 60 in my estimation. I doubt he sired Don Jazzy at the age of less than 10.

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Pierocash:

d only known artist in Nigeria here with real age is 2face and wizkid, d rest are just liers trying to add colour to their lives by cutting their age.u luk at don jazzy,does he look 32 to u? so 2baba senior don jazzy, osaze odemwinge senior don jazzy? Rita Dominic senior don jazzy?bros we are nt blind, evn if we just ignore their lies doesn't make us blind.
Were u dere when he was born ni? he wont gain anyrhing by deception ok. Ur arguement is baseless ok
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Pierocash(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2015
YabaLeftist:

I guess you're joking, cos if you are not then I'm sure you haven't seen his dad. His dad is not up to 60 in my estimation. I doubt he sired Don Jazzy at the age of less than 10.
person no dey impregnate woman at d age of 16? if that is ur basis for ur assertion I wil tel u that u are missing d point.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by ddjay: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2015
Pierocash:
That's true, they call it recruitment age,donjazzy is old
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by MurderX: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2015
America will know.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Applaner: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2015
as if I care
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2015
32 is his football age na.
Re: Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Is it a crime for one to live long?He should have accepted it as long life and prosperity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt / Korede Bello’s Course-Mates Threw Birthday Party In School For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.