Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED (8771 Views)

Gta V For Android / Looking For GTA V For PC In Ogun State / Anybody With PES Or FIFA 2017 For PC In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by cao(f): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
academicjosh:
If that's what turns u on, I'll do that with all three characters soon. Check this space
Don't even think about it.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
cao:

Ha ha, don't get your knickers in a twist. There's nothing x-rated about those as the guy will realize. Well, for decency's sake, @snep190, go get the game and knock yourself out with the characters' personal affairs.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by abduldope(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2015
academicjosh:
I live in Lugbe, Airport Road. Call let's talk. Lagging or smooth play depends on ur system and graphics card. It plays well on my desktop
tnx 4 ur response... am currntly owt of twn(in sch) bt wld b coming back anytn mid nxt mnth... wld contact u soonest
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
abduldope:
tnx 4 ur response... am currntly owt of twn(in sch) bt wld b coming back anytn mid nxt mnth... wld contact u soonest
Ok bro
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
academicjosh:
I've got GTA 5 for PC in ABUJA. The proofs are in the videos and pictures. The PC's minimum specs should be quad core, up to 2.3GHz processor speed, 4gb RAM, 64bit Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8/8.1, 60gb free hard disk space and preferably with an Nvidia or AMD graphics card(works with some Intel cards). Should be virus free & have updated drivers(can help with those). If interested, reach me on 08028633334 or 08068238892 let's talk (ABUJA residents only for now as the game is on my external hard drive).
do u have any idea if it will work on DELL N5040 with following spec PROCESSOR Intel®Core™ i3-380M 2.53Ghz
MEMORY 4GB DDR3 Memory
HARD DRIVE 500GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
VIDEO CARD Intel® HD Graphic
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrnovaLyn:
do u have any idea if it will work on DELL N5040 with following spec PROCESSOR Intel®Core™ i3-380M 2.53Ghz
MEMORY 4GB DDR3 Memory
HARD DRIVE 500GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
VIDEO CARD Intel® HD Graphic
But for your graphic card, I would have been very hopeful. Your RAM, hard disk and processor speed are all good. As it is, you can give it a try and hope for the best.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
academicjosh:
But for your graphic card, I would have been very hopeful. Your RAM, hard disk and processor speed are all good. As it is, you can give it a try and hope for the best.
i dnt get u on d part u sayd I WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY HOPEFUL
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrnovaLyn:
i dnt get u on d part u sayd I WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY HOPEFUL
What I mean is that ur system specs seem to be adequate but ur graphics card (Intel HD integrated) may be a problem as compared to a dedicated graphics card such as AMD or Nvidia. Like I said, u can still give it a trial and see how it goes.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by rawdpiper(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
academicjosh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNv4G2Rb5JA&feature=youtu.be

What are the specs for your desktop, especially the graphics card?
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
My desktop is a Dell Studio Quad core with 4gb RAM and dedicated AMD 5450 graphics card of 1gb RAM running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
While my laptop is a Sony Vaio E series core i5-2450M processor 2.50GHz with turbo boost up to 3.10GHz, 6gb RAM and Nvidia Geforce 410M graphics card of 1gb RAM running Windows 10 pro 64bit.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2016
academicjosh:
If that's what turns u on, I'll do that with all three characters soon. Check this space

Dey don't have sex.

But I would like to see what turns him on tho. grin
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2016
cao:

LMFAO
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

LMFAO
Hahaha. @Cao, don't tell me you follow and read every bit that's posted in this section. I'm sure you know that no privates are shown; the characters only go through the motions.
In any case, I have no intention of posting such "terrible" stuff in this honourable section.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
No its caos reaction to ur post that made me laugh.

Ofcourse nothing like such exists in the game.
grin
@academicjosh!

1 Like

Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by cao(f): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Yes. I do know that nothing is physically shown, just sounds. I even know all about the hot coffee mod in San Andreas.

1 Like

Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by shuggah(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
i will contact u wen am in abj.. i just need u to copy d game... i knw hw to tweak to play on intel.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by error4040: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
academicjosh:
I used Bandicam software to snap while playing d game. The videos I recorded have refused to upload cos they re too large or something. I'll reduce them tonight & re-upload. Make sure to download them. If there's anything specific u want to see any of d characters doing, let me know. For ur info, I'll given d game to 3 people so far.

bro can I please get this game, Am at kubwa, can come to your location if it won't take me 40min
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by error4040: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
cao:
Yes. I do know that nothing is physically shown, just sounds. I even know all about the hot coffee mod in San Andreas.

I now understand why you're the Mod of this section, most gamers have no idea on the Bolded.
can I buy you Lunch ?
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
error4040:

bro can I please get this game, Am at kubwa, can come to your location if it won't take me 40min
I live in Lugbe, along the Airport Road. U can call me if that's ok by you.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by error4040: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
academicjosh:
I live in Lugbe, along the Airport Road. U can call me if that's ok by you.
how long will the copying take
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
error4040:
how long will the copying take
Dont know. What are you copying it into? If you can take the time and effort to make it to Lugbe, then I don't see how that can be a problem. Enlighten me.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by error4040: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2018
academicjosh:
Dont know. What are you copying it into? If you can take the time and effort to make it to Lugbe, then I don't see how that can be a problem. Enlighten me.
am copying it into my laptop
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by ichidodo: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2018
I have a HP dv 6 with 4gb ram and Nvidia GeForce 630m 2gb....will it work?
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
ichidodo:
I have a HP dv 6 with 4gb ram and Nvidia GeForce 630m 2gb....will it work?
Yeah it will run on your system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? / Thatboijude / How Much Is The Price Of A Playstation 4 At Shoprite / Ikeja City Mall ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.