Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth (2788 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism / Miracle!!! Cripple Walks At Exposition Of Blessed Iwene Tansi’s Remains(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2015
Before, i did not really grasp the whole meaning of the 1000 years Millenial Reign of CHRIST on Earth. So as a person who is always seeking knowledge, i went to work. Thank God for internet & technology, so many things are now easy. Knowledge is just at your finger tip only if you are willing to seek it....

Some Believers mistake The JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST with THE WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT... Lets see the difference...
a) The Judgement Seat of Christ is the judgement of Believers by Christ according to their works on earth. This judgement happens after the Great Tribulation and immediately before the 1000 years millennial reign of Christ. This judgement of Believers is not whether you are going to Heaven or Hell, no. The judgement is about the works you did while on earth. The Believers that are being judged have been SAVED already. The good works will be rewarded while the useless works will be burned but the Believers will be saved.
The Believers dat their works were rewarded will be given High Position in the Millenial Kingdom of CHRIST. While the Believers dat their works were burned will suffer loss, LOSS here meaning dat they wont get High Position in the Millenial Kingdom of Christ but they will still inherit the Eternal inheritance dat God promised His children from the foundation of the world. The least person in Heaven is greater than the Richest man on Earth.... So it was written. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard what the Lord have prepared for His chosen ones.

b) The White Throne Judgement is the judgement of the whole world after the 1000 years millenial reign of Christ. He will now judge the sinners according to their works on earth. And after this judgement, both Satan, his demons and the unbelievers will now be cast into the lake of fire forever. Hell will also be cast into the lake of fire as well.
After all these things, God will now destroy the earth and a new Earth & a new Heaven will now appear. Then Eternity will start and we will be with the Lord forever.....

The parable of the 10 virgins is about the Kingdom of God. The wise virgins are the Believers with Works who will reign with CHRIST in His Kingdom by getting high position. while the foolish Virgins are the Believers without works who will not get high position in the Kingdom but they are still saved and will still enjoy the Kingdom and have an inheritance in New Jerusalem.

When the Millenial Reign of CHRIST starts, He would have come with His Raptured Saints during His second coming to rescue Israel from the anti christ during the Great tribulation. At the start of the Millenial Kingdom, there will be people dat survived the Great tribulation, people dat didn't take the Mark Of the Beast and they didn't believe in Jesus either. These people will now be ruled by CHRIST and His Saints in high offices. The people dat accepted the mark of the beast will be vanished by fire at the start of the millenial reign. Just like d Saints disappeared during Rapture.
The world then will be like the garden of eden becos Satan and his demons will be bound for 1000 years in the abyss. There will be abundance of food, peace and the whole world will be in harmony cos Jesus is the King. He will rule from Jerusalem which will be the Capital of the world then.
One thing dat caught my attention is dat the Believers ( Saints ) will be in their Redeemed heavenly body but will still be interacting with the humans on earth. During that time, there will be an access between the physical & the spiritual and the whole world will be like paradise but the humans dat survived the tribulation will still have their sinful nature in them. But they can't manifest it becos Satan and his demons are no longer on earth. The Believers will still preach the good news to dem, but they have free will to either accept or reject it. Then after the 1000 years, Satan will be released and he & his demons will come again to deceive the people of the world again cos their population have increased during the one thousand years, many of dem will follow him and conspire to fight against Jesus again. But they will now be destroyed and then the White Throne Judgement will come. And all of them & Hell will be cast into the lake of fire which is the second death. Then the present Earth & Heaven will be destroyed and there will be a new Heaven & a new Earth and everything will be Perfect again and ETERNITY will start.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2015
Urm I thought its d devil that will rule for a thousand years
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Urm I thought its d devil that will rule for a thousand years
No... dis is the 1000 years reign of CHRIST dat God promised Him. He will rule the world from Jerusalem. This is the Kingdom he was talking to the Jews about, during His first coming but the Jews thought the Kingdom will start then during their time.
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by menesheh(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2015
jiggaz:
Throne Judgement will come. And all of them & Hell will be cast into the lake of fire which is the second death. Then the present Earth & Heaven will be destroyed and there will be a new Heaven & a new Earth and everything will be Perfect again and ETERNITY will start.

Are you dreaming or hallucinating? You and the people that predicted all these are pretty naive of the working process of the universe. We don't believe nonsense again. Human has developed methodology to work on things existing in our universe, we don't depend on fantasies anymore.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2015
menesheh:

Are you dreaming or hallucinating? You and the people that predicted all these are pretty naive of the working process of the universe. We don't believe nonsense again. Human has developed methodology to work on things existing in our universe, we don't depend on fantasies anymore.
Ok Sir!! grin Whether you believe it or not, the word of the Lord will be fulfilled. CHRIST will reign supreme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Cutehector(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2015
jiggaz:
No... dis is the 1000 years reign of CHRIST dat God promised Him. He will rule the world from Jerusalem. This is the Kingdom he was talking to the Jews about, during His first coming but the Jews thought the Kingdom will start then during their time.
alright
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by menesheh(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2015
jiggaz:
Ok Sir!! grin Whether you believe it or not, the word of the Lord will be fulfilled. CHRIST will reign supreme.

Same with word of Mohammed, Zeus, and krishna.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2015
menesheh:

Same with word of Mohammed, Zeus, and krishna.
They are not the same oo. i am talking about our Lord Jesus.... You are an Atheist i guess?

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by menesheh(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2015
jiggaz:
They are not the same oo. i am talking about our Lord Jesus.... You are an Atheist i guess?

I know. Do you feel the words of Allah and others gods will not come to pass?

If yours will come to to pass, so we'll others come to pass.
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2015
jiggaz:

my brother I pity you, the day of judgement you will cry had-i-know.
if you don't accept FSM as your lord and master you are going to hell, there is no two ways about it.

repent now, you infidel !
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
MrPresident:

my brother I pity you, the day of judgement you will cry had-i-know.
if you don't accept FSM as your lord and master you are going to hell, there is no two ways about it.
repent now, you infidel !
It is you i will pity if you don't accept Jesus CHRIST as your Lord & Saviour.
By the way, what is FSM? Am curious.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Homebaked: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Among the survivors of the great tribulation, procreation will continue, not so? The natural order of growing old will still be in place since they are still in the old body. The population could really explode in one thousand years, especially, given the security and prosperity that will abound under Christ rule. With Satan out of the way, most will live righteously. Will they then be translated instantly into immortality upon death and given a place among the saints co ruling with Christ?
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Hiswordxray(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
jiggaz:
Look at these verses:

"The LORD said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” (Psa 110:1)

"But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool." (Heb 10:12)

"which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church," (Eph 1:20-22)

"There is also an antitype which now saves us—baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him." (1Pet 3:21-22)

"For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For “He has put all things under His feet.”..." (1Cor 15:25-27)

From the verses above it is clear that Christ had resurrected, sitting at the right hand of God and he is presently reigning as all power had been given until him. The verses also stated that Christ would continue to reign until his enemies are destroyed and after his enemies are destroyed "then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power." (1Cor 15:24)

I can't find where millennium reign comes in. Christ is already reigning and he would continue until he destroys all his enemies through his body the Church.

"The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit in the place of honor at my right hand until I humble your enemies, makes them a footstool under your feet." The Lord will extend your powerful kingdom from Jerusalem; you will rule over your enemies. When you go to war, your people will serve you willingly..." (Psa 110:1-3)

Christ would destroy his enemies through his people and after that he would get up from the right hand of God, come to earth and hand over the kingdom to God the Father.
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Homebaked:
Among the survivors of the great tribulation, procreation will continue, not so? The natural order of growing old will still be in place since they are still in the old body. The population could really explode in one thousand years, especially, given the security and prosperity that will abound under Christ rule. With Satan out of the way, most will live righteously. Will they then be translated instantly into immortality upon death and given a place among the saints co ruling with Christ?
Yes procreation will continue and Righteousness will abound. But the survivors will still have their freewill to receive CHRIST or not, that is what God will not take away from man ( Free will ). So those dat died during that time without receiving CHRIST, you know where they will end up. Then those that died in CHRIST, i don't really know what will happen to dem, whether they will transform to immortality and join the Saints. They didn't say anything about them there.
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Look at these verses:
"The LORD said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” (Psa 110:1)
"But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool." (Heb 10:12)
"which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church," (Eph 1:20-22)
"There is also an antitype which now saves us—baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him." (1Pet 3:21-22)
"For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For “He has put all things under His feet.”..." (1Cor 15:25-27)
From the verses above it is clear that Christ had resurrected, sitting at the right hand of God and he is presently reigning as all power had been given until him. The verses also stated that Christ would continue to reign until his enemies are destroyed and after his enemies are destroyed "then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power." (1Cor 15:24)
I can't find where millennium reign comes in. Christ is already reigning and he would continue until he destroys all his enemies through his body the Church.
"The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit in the place of honor at my right hand until I humble your enemies, makes them a footstool under your feet." The Lord will extend your powerful kingdom from Jerusalem; you will rule over your enemies. When you go to war, your people will serve you willingly..." (Psa 110:1-3)
Christ would destroy his enemies through his people and after that he would get up from the right hand of God, come to earth and hand over the kingdom to God the Father.
To be honest i don't really understand you.
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
jiggaz:
It is you i will pity if you don't accept Jesus CHRIST as your Lord & Saviour.
By the way, what is FSM? Am curious.

the one and only true GOD,

all of you shall perish in hell if you don't believe in HIM,

even jesus cannot save you from the judgement and punishment of Almighty FSM

repent now! the time is near, don't say i didn't warn you.
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Hiswordxray(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
jiggaz:
To be honest i don't really understand you.
I'm saying the doctrine of millennium reign is wrong.
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
MrPresident:

the one and only true GOD,
all of you shall perish in hell if you don't believe in HIM,
even jesus cannot save you from the judgement and punishment of Almighty FSM
repent now! the time is near, don't say i didn't warn you.
Abeg shift, i even thought you were serious. Plz lemme ask again, Have u taken your drugs? Cos it past 9 already...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I'm saying the doctrine of millennium reign is wrong.
Plz am curious, are you a Christian?
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
jiggaz:
Abeg shift, i even thought you were serious. Plz lemme ask again, Have u taken your drugs? Cos it past 9 already...

FSM liveth and reigneth forever, i pray you repent before you die.

otherwise hell awaits you for eternity.

repent!!
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
MrPresident:

FSM liveth and reigneth forever, i pray you repent before you die.
otherwise hell awaits you for eternity.
repent!!
You get fever, plz have u taken Fensic ? i am hearing your believe for the first time today, which means its not popular. You are not even an Atheist sef. You miss road.
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
jiggaz:
You get fever, plz have u taken Fensic ? i am hearing your believe for the first time today, which means its not popular. You are not even an Atheist sef. You miss road.

its not about being popular, it's about serving the true GOD,
many shall follow the wide way to doom, but few shall follow the narrow way to eternal life.
repent my brother, FSM loves you. peace be upon HIS name, in the highest!!
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2015
MrPresident:

many shall follow the wide way to doom, but few shall follow the narrow way to eternal life.
My brother are u still replying me? Plz its not that serious but JESUS is the only way.
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by erusen: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2015
menesheh:

yes the things of God are foolishness to a natural man. the Bible talk of a time like this when the Bible will be a poet
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by erusen: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2015
MrPresident:

hahahahaha who be FSM
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by menesheh(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2015
erusen:
yes the things of God are foolishness to a natural man. the Bible talk of a time like this when the Bible will be a poet

Which is what it is to put it mildly.

The things of god is precious and untapped resources to the irrational and gullible.
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2015
jiggaz:
My brother are u still replying me? Plz its not that serious but JESUS is the only way.

the almighty FSM is the only way
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Hiswordxray(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
jiggaz:
Plz am curious, are you a Christian?
Yes I'm a Christian
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hiswordxray:
Yes I'm a Christian
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hiswordxray:
Yes I'm a Christian
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by Lanre747: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
jiggaz:

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

The prophets say David, not Jesus. Please help
Re: EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth by jiggaz(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lanre747:

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
The prophets say David, not Jesus. Please help
Is this verse talking about the Milenial Reign of CHRIST? i don't think so.... The Millenial Reign of CHRIST is all about Jesus' earthly Kingdom reign dat God promised him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Holly Book Bible Says In Exodus 22:20 And What Holly Quran 60:8 Says. / Why Is Mary Crying? / Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.