Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

How To Charge Phones Without Light - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Charge Phones Without Light (639 Views)

How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? / How Much Does Google Charge Per Click In Naira / How Much Do You Charge A Client? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Charge Phones Without Light by Bendata: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2015
Saw this and decided to share

i detected dis wen i was chattin ystdy and my batwy ran flat .. i quickly thought of a way to charge it ...scientifically without stres ..
procedures
1..get a biro (#20) , fur (hair) u can use d one on ur head..
2.... rub d tip of d biro on hair (make sure dere is no cream in it)
3...den put it on d positive mouth of d battery.
try dis 4 lyk 10 tyms .
and 50% of your battery will be back ...enjoy
Re: How To Charge Phones Without Light by ladyF(f): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2015
Lol serious?
Re: How To Charge Phones Without Light by jamesharryson(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2015
OP, I when last did u take your malaria drugs?

1 Like

Re: How To Charge Phones Without Light by Bendata: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2015
jamesharryson:
OP, I when last did u take your malaria drugs?
probably you hv forgotn i said i saw it nd shared
Re: How To Charge Phones Without Light by Applaner: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2015
op,
for sharing such a dump post .......

I feel u are a potential patient in yaba left

1 Like

Re: How To Charge Phones Without Light by goverment(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2015
This post is not a dumb post because according to the theory of physics its all about electro induction, he is correct but it will only produce weak energy because there's no feedback (negative pole) so that is why the battery won't last long.

It can also produce magnetic induction. The secret about that post is the dust in your hair that is responsible for that.

Rubbing the biro against your hair is like hammering a hammer at angle 45 against north pole of the earth in other to produce a magnetic field.

According to this post, it'll only work if you are outdoors work all day. But if you take your bath it won't work.

Experiment
After spending outdoor during the day, before you take your bath for the night do this:
* Take a pen [( recommend biro (bic)]
* Take paper (recommend newspaper like punch and sunnews)
* Cut a small piece of the paper
* Rub the pen against your head till its cover with some kind of dust particle on the pen head or buttom
* Take it close to the piece of paper and watch what will happen
Conclusion
You have produce a weak magnet.
Re: How To Charge Phones Without Light by jamesharryson(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2015
Bendata:
probably you hv forgotn i said i saw it nd shared

My dear don't mind me. Everything na joke I dey. Don't be angry pls. That's how we roll
Re: How To Charge Phones Without Light by Warlord3000(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
No comment... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Not Start A Blog On A Free Platform <#4 Will Shock You> / Teach Me Email Marketing / Ecommerce Site Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.