Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here (12673 Views)

What Was Today Service Topic And Scriptural Verse / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Opistorincos(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2015
song of Solomon, 7:3 grin
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by kinglord(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2015
1john 4: 17 Amplified version

In this [union and communion with Him] love is brought to completion and attains perfection with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment [with assurance and boldness to face Him], because as He is, so are we in this world.
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by willyo(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Let there be Light. And there was Light.
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by slap1(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2015
Psalm 124 vs 2 and 3:

2 If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us:

3 Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us:
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Dolypson04(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2015
For I know the thought I have towards you saith the Lord. The thought of peace and not of evil. To give you an expected end. Jer 29:11
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Babamide(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2015
Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by buccunmie(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2015
lamentation 3:22
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by drehdinho(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Isaiah 49:14-16

14 But Zion said, The LORD hath
forsaken me, and my Lord hath
forgotten me.

15 Can a woman forget her sucking
child, that she should not have
compassion on the son of her womb?
yea, they may forget, yet will I not
forget thee.

16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the
palms of my hands
; thy walls are
continually before me.
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by myproperty(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2015
aaronson:
As an atheist,here's is one of my fav verse. Deuteronomy 21,19-21........"Stone your child to death if he doesn't listen to you"
Mark 12:31
And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Atheist love to read the Bible seams they use it as a reference point for their reasoning.......Makes the Bible the most widely read Book in the world.
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by kartoon4u(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Psalm 150 vs 6: let everything that has breath praise dy Lord. Praise d lord
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by 1stHola: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2015
bbcode processing failure
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by dayosweetness(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=classicB post=37005616]..I dnt really understand what Jesus mean by this saying
Luke 19:27, i quote "but as for these enemies of mine, who did not want ne to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me" I read further to verse 28 and realized it was Jesus talking, no pastor have quote this text bfr
Am confused y will Jesus say such
Tnks [/qu
oga start ur reading from verse 11 its a parable of the 10 minas, u make ur finding well before coming here to say rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? / Pastor Timothy Olufemi Akanni: Second Marriage And Fraud / Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.