Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Men Are Cheats, Men Are Liars! Who’s Fault? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are Cheats, Men Are Liars! Who’s Fault? (804 Views)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Cheats, Men Are Liars! Who’s Fault? by jbdasilva(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Ladies are quick to say “All Men are Cheats and Liars” but truth still remain that there are still lot of good men out there despite the ladies accusation on all men. Ladies, You say all men are cheats, whose fault?

Most Ladies of now adays no longer fancy and want guys that are Homely, Not Authoritative, Respect their woman, show their woman true and genuine Love, Show them true care and Feelings. All they crave for now adays are hard guys. Guys that have the money. Even though the guy turns them into a punching bag, they will still stick there because of the money.

If a guy believes all what his woman tells him even though he knows she is lying and cheating on him, he always settles misunderstanding amicably and peacefully with his woman, most girls will tag such guys fools. They prefer the ones that will beat them blue black for cheating on them, they prefer the ones that will seize their phone for picking a guys call in their presence, they prefer the ones that will be monitoring their every move like “Monitoring Spirit”

Most Girls now adays don’t like guys that will be like “Baby, there is this powerful empowerment programme organized by my church that I would want both of us to attend”. They will tag such guys “Holy Holy” They most time prefer guys that will call them on a Friday evening and would be like “Am going clubbing tonight, why not come over lets club together”

They most time don’t like a guy that is not too much into sex. Even though most ladies claim they don’t like sex, most of them will dump a guy over and over again when he is not sexually capable on bed. And then when you ask them why they left the guy, they’ll fabricate a lie whereas it is because of the sex!

A guy that has not gotten married to you or has no intention of marrying you is respecting your body by not requesting sex from you or he is having sex with you once or twice a month. He knows he won’t marry you and that is why he does not want to deform you with sex. But you on the other hand is complaining that he is not man enough. You are saying he is a “1 minute man”. Ladies most time prefer guys that will be having sex with them left, right, centre at every given opportunity. A guy that has no intention of marrying you is having sex with you, 3-4 times a week and you are not complaining. After you become too wide, he dumps you for a fresh girl with a tight Vag and then you start cursing on him that he used and dumped you. Please spare me the insults, you should curse yourself for allowing yourself to be used!.

Some ladies will visit their guy, when it’s getting dark, the guy will be like “Baby, it’s getting late, let me see you off, I don’t want you to get into any trouble with your people because of me” they will tag such guys a weakling. They most time prefer the ones that will cajole them until its late and then the guy will tell them “Baby night don come o, kukuma spend night with me na, why not call your people and tell them a lie”? Then the girl self go carry her phone and then will call her parent that she is either going to a night vigil from her friend house or she will spend the night at her friends house because its late already.

By the time this guy finished sucking this girl to his satisfaction and after teaching her all the relationship lying techniques, he latter dumps her, the girl will start saying the guy used and dumped her, she will say the guy deceived her. Hello! Nobody deceived you. You allowed yourself to be deceived and cheated on. Latter onwards she will say all men are the same. All men are not the same. The fact that all men have d!cks does not make all men the same.

Am not saying all these to justify the ill treatment some guys meant on their girls, am just analyzing the genesis of how most girls allows themselves to be used and dumped by guys with their eyes wide open and brains at alert.

Any Male that does not have conscience is not worthy to be called a man. You are dating a guy that always tries his best to teach you the best of manners so that you can become an ideal woman tomorrow even if he won’t marry you, you are complaining. Tomorrow you’ll dump him that he is “Mr. Know all, or he is too blunt” just like most girls will tell me. Is it not better he hurts you with the ugly truth all the time than for him to be telling you lies all the time just for him to continue digging into your honey pot?

Most time when some of my readers having relationship issue shares their experience with me, I most time channel all my blame on the person that was dumped and not the person who dumped.

One of my friends over here once told me that his girl told him that he should be beating her anytime she misbehaves so that she will be afraid of him. When he told me I was like “guy, that girl is obviously looking for whom to kill her” because I see no reason why someone in her right senses will utter such statement.

Lets do the analysis, if my friends acts according to her will, and then he starts beating her any time she misbehaves and then in the process of beating her, he either pulls off some of her teeth or blind her left eye with blows and then latter he dumps her because her tooth or eye is not complete, she will start swearing on him abi? She will say “he is the one that did this to me, now he does not want me right”

You are dating a guy, you got pregnant for him, he gave you money for aborting, you aborted it, latter again, you got pregnant, he gave you money for abortion again, you foolishly aborted again. You still continued with him and then after the fifth or sixth abortion, you got your womb damaged and then latter the guy dumps you because he said he cannot marry a girl that does not have a womb and then you started swearing on him… Hello Sister, Such swears are not effective. Did the guy put a rope across your neck to go under the knife for him? okay lets assume the first pregnancy was a mistake, the second, third and forth one nkor? are those ones too mistakes? Is it not foolish to repeat the same mistake over and over again?

Most good guys of now adays are not lucky with relationship not because they cannot maintain a relationship but because their good nature will not allow them to lie, deceive or cheat on a girl they love but unfortunately most girls of now adays don’t want these kinds of guys and that is why they keep getting emotionally traumatized, used and dumped like a piece of trash because the good ones are right in their front but because they see him as “Mr. too good” or “Mr. Holly Holly” they will choose the next guy whom they like because he is a “whats up” guy with lots of swags and then when the “whats up guy” deforms them both emotionally and physically that is when they will remember they have a male friend that they will cry on their shoulder. That is when they will remember that good guy that came to them with a good intention back then and they refused him because they tagged him “Mr. too good”.

I know when someone is in love, they will do a whole lot of crazy things, they will do a whole lot of sacrifice for their lover but there is a difference between making a sacrifice for your Lover and When you are allowing yourself to be used by a guy you are dating.

When going into a relationship as a lady, take your brains along with you. Most ladies now adays forget their brains at home and only goes into a relationship with their heart and that is why they most time make the wrong choice. If you go and get yourself used and dumped as a lady they you have no right to say all men are cheats, all men and decisive, all men are liars because who’s fault?

http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2015/08/men-are-cheats-men-are-liars-whos-fault.html

1 Like

Re: Men Are Cheats, Men Are Liars! Who’s Fault? by nigerianium: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2015

The sanctimonious feminists who have also had their fair share of double-dating, sleeping with sugar daddies, pilfering from men and being uncultured, pathological liars would sure have a field day ranting on this thread.

Feel free to display your blatant hypocrisy as I return to make mincemeat of your faulty assertions.smiley

1 Like

Re: Men Are Cheats, Men Are Liars! Who’s Fault? by TruMaster: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2015
grin

This should be interesting!
Re: Men Are Cheats, Men Are Liars! Who’s Fault? by ronald4lif(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Women don't like to hear the downside of a guy's situation and are easily swayed by positive talks so why won't a guy whose aim is to get a lady uses whatever is at his disposal to persuade her. It's trite as it is basic that once we want something we employ every scheme to achieving it.

Most of the time the moment one opens up and tell things as they really are, a woman interest starts dwindling. Why should a guy not lie? Ladies lies a lot too as they're equally out to impress.

I think the issue of used and dump has been over flogged and it's just a subterfuge women uses to further entrench their endless victimization game. A woman would always lament they have been used and dump regardless of the circumstances that led to the split.

When there are conflicting interests and continuous disagreements in a relationship, with neither side willing to forgo their standing for a common ground isn't it best people part ways so everyone can move on? Now when a man takes the initiative and move on since there seem not to be a common ground on issues that borders on the affair the lady goes about telling anyone who cares to listen she was dumped just to attract sympathy.

Other times, they see a well-to-do guy and force themselves on him and when the guy dumped their asses after repeated romps of course, they say he's wicked and classify all guys as such.

Fact is, not every relationship must subsist and ends up in a marriage. Relationship is meant to be enjoyed while it last and mustn't result to exchange of vows so people shouldn't always lament that they were used and dumped. No one used you, the sex was consensual and beneficial to both parties and if you're saying you were dumped it means you were a garbage because only such materials get dumped.
Re: Men Are Cheats, Men Are Liars! Who’s Fault? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Women don't like to hear the downside of a guy's situation and are easily swayed by positive talks so why won't a guy whose aim is to get a lady uses whatever is at his disposal to persuade her. It's trite as it is basic that once we want something we employ every scheme to achieving it.

Most of the time the moment one opens up and tell things as they really are, a woman interest starts dwindling. Why should a guy not lie? Ladies lies a lot too as they're equally out to impress.

I think the issue of used and dump has been over flogged and it's just a subterfuge women uses to further entrench their never-ending victimization game. A woman will always lament they have been used and dump regardless of the circumstances that led to the split.

When there are conflicting interests and continuous disagreements in a relationship, with neither side willing to forgo their standing for a common ground isn't it best people part ways so everyone can move on? Now when a man takes the initiative and move on since there seem not to be a common ground on issues that borders on the affair the lady goes about telling anyone who cares to listen she was dumped just to attract sympathy.

Other times, they see a well-to-do guy and force themselves on him and when the guy dumped their ass after repeated romps of course, they say he's wicked and classify all guys as such.

Fact is, not every relationship must subsist and ends up in a marriage. Relationship is meant to be enjoyed while it last and mustn't result to exchange of vows so people shouldn't always lament that they were used and dumped. No one used you, the sex was consensual and beneficial to both parties and if you're saying you were dumped it means you were a garbage because only such materials get dumped.

I agree with you on this. In regards to promises in relationships, both sexes are equally guilty of exploitation.
Re: Men Are Cheats, Men Are Liars! Who’s Fault? by ronald4lif(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
oreos:

I agree with you on this. In regards to promises in relationships, both sexes are equally guilty of exploitation.

Exactly. Exploitation should be the appropriate word. Life is all about devising means to gain advantages over others or whatever we aim at achieving. Some lies are necessary and unavoidable especially when one is on a mission to impress.
Re: Men Are Cheats, Men Are Liars! Who’s Fault? by bukatyne(f): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
@jbdasilva,

Your post is too long embarassed My first time saying thid grin

To the matter;

The major problem I see is lack of communication and deceit.

Lack of communication: Is the lady mind reader to know the reason a guy is not willing to sleep with her often? Why can't the guy lay his cards on the table? No too more sex because we might not end up together? Why should a guy even date a lady he knows He cannot marry? What If pregnancy enters? Ditto other instances

Deceit: A number of guys date a girl with the intention to sleep with her only. Why not go the friends with benefits route?

Also, I think these excuses are moot. If you see a girl is not your taste, let her go instead of 'sleeping' with her to 'dump' her tomorrow. And the phrase 'use and dump' was coined by you guys.

I know there are a lot of ladies who got burnt as a result of their choices and start crying foul. I also know there are a number of ladies who are damaged and cannot appreciate a respectful man. However, If you are a respectful man, like water seek your own level.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Overlooked Causes Of Vvf In Nigeria / Save Our Needy Is Playing Santa To Disadvantaged Families / What A Wonderful God We Serve; These Sextuplets Are Now Big.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.