Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? (39491 Views)

Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Got married to my husband three years ago and some months, but my three years of marital bliss is nothing but confusion...

I met him on Facebook in 2008 and we met in person late 2011 and we got married in February 2013, but the person I thought I knew was a total stranger.. After our marriage I got to know my hubby do bed wet, but I take it with a good fate and started praying along with him.

I gave birth to my son August 2013, after the birth of my son, my loving husband started his fornication in 3d without control, I pray I begged, and even fought with him to tell me what am doing wrong but all these led to him beating the hell out of me, leaving me with bruises...

In Dec 2014, I caught him with a secret phone with over 50 contact which is only female contact from Eskimi dating site and some other place...I was very hurt so will had a big fight over it, but later settled... but after everything there is this particular lady that my hubby refused to let go, for the reason known to them, he flaunts their relationship in a coded way but I do find out...the problem now is any time I confront my hubby with this girl's issue, he will deny it and even curse myself if he has anything to do with her..anytime we had any disagreement now first thing he says is I should leave him and go..

I'm really confused, is it man ego or there is no love left in my marriage?. This is the man I accepted in his darkest moment and I still keep my mouth shut abt his bedwetting thingz..pls note: we are still struggling to move forward, so money is not involved o...my son spent last term at home coz of money..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by vicdall(f): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hmm...this one is strong. I don't know what to say.What do you do for a living?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
vicdall:
Hmm...this one is strong. I don't know what to say.What do you do for a living?
am into frozen foods biz before we move to our new area dis year April.. and dere is no light and I can't carry cost of gen...so am still very much searching for job

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by byvan03: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why is it that most women lack standard? He is broke, cheats, bed wets and pummels you, yet you are here looking for solutions. How bad will it get before your survival instinct kicks in? I believe that when you are fed up, you will know what to do.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by goonsmi: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
uniqueB:
am into frozen foods biz before we move to our new area dere is no light and I can carry cost of gen...so still very searching for job

He's definitely tired of you. The best thing is to pick yourself up and move on.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by goonsmi: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
I'm kinda worried with all these marital issues I read everyday . I can't stop wondering how once wonderful friends end up as a monster .

someone should educate me.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by lilmax(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
stay with him changes are coming

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by bennyrazz: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
@uniqueB so you met your husband on facebook and you dated for 3yrs without seeing each other (how do people get to do that long distance relationship stuff) and after 2yrs of seeing each other you got married. Very interesting episodes.

The bottom line is the way he got and bed you via social media is also the same way he gets other women. Now for starters, he is bed-wetting because he has been afflicted by one of the women he sleeps around with. It is like a curse and I don't think he can stop cheating with just your pleading and understanding. How does he get money to give this women in the first place if he has no money? What is the background of his family? is your husband's father polygamous? I'm sorry to say this but nothing good comes the way of a man who causes his wife pains. Even if you don't curse him, your pains will. And that is one of the reasons why marriages suffer fimancial poverty.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
marriage is like a package when you begin the journey that's when unveiling of the package starts.

you need to start making money through petty trading in the mean time while you wait to get a job because if his head turns ehnnnn.... you wont like yourself, avoid fights and confrontation. it is well with you

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by handysuzy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmmm. Scared of getting married seff

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by thundabot(f): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
whats my busi
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by WebSurfer(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Facebook, no wonder why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ihatebuhari(f): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
lol...........men are wicked.

that's why I don't do men

4 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Dexpro: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
When you met him, you didn't make it public. So why are you telling the whole now it backfired?

From the word go I tell ladies, open your mind, stay alert. They won't listen.

One mofo on a previous thread said 10 reason why ladies love being around a ¨bad¨ guy. This is one of the result. When you meet a nice guy, you say he is too dull, you want adventure.

As for me, abeg i de choir practice.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Firefire(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
There is solution to every problems of life.

Tell it to God in prayer, also don't forget, that the prayer of the righteous availeth much. (Talk to your spiritual leader)

May God heal your home and your marriage.

Shalom!

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by metalDETECTED(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Buhari sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
sincerely @op, i feel your pains. i pray God gives you the wisdom to takle your marital prblms..amen

5 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by jarkbauer: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Separate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by UnknownT: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na wa oh! A tale of two marriages on Front Page this evening. Innovestor is complaining of a wife that may make him to go shine some ladies Congo's outside. UniqueB is crying about a husband that is already a shiner. Abeg oh, better leave him before he commits murder and start blaming the devil cry

19 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by metalDETECTED(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
goonsmi:

He's definitely tired of you. The best thing is to pick yourself up and move on.
Op, ignore this advice pls ... bet the poster is single or divorced cool

5 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Hillzy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mrs since u said u have confronted him for his cheating habit n he doesn't wants to change from it, n u even go as far to condole his bed wetting life style which I know is not all ladies that will accept such, I suggest u leave his sorry ass n move on wit ur life before is to late

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by beautiful232(f): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
I feel your pains dear keep praying
he will change
I will be praying here too

3 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by poshstore: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Stay in your marriage and try to make it work as long as he doesn't get physical.Focus more on your son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by braithwaite(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2016

Not even with a balanced legal tender

PLEASE DIVORCE.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by testing12: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Immediately you read her story,you went straight to her profile to check her out..if you know you are guilty of this,click the like button.. wink

5 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Responsible: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Is your horse_band from the YEAST?
does he have a flathead_ too? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Femich18(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
WebSurfer:
Facebook, no wonder why
No wonder why? Forget FB it happens all the time. Don't term it as something that happens only to couples that met on social Media
Anyway back to the OP...I'll just say you should let him be for the main time and if possible you can involve his relatives

2 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by freecocoa(f): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lmao @ bedwetting thingz. grin grin grin

OP sorry o but you shouldn't have married the man.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by mekybabe1: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pls pack ur bags and run for your dear life! Stds and HIV is real. He can beat you to death too. Danger everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Uniqueb get yourself a fucckboy and you're even..

No need for all the frustration you're potting yourself through.

Number is on my profile. wink
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nectarbaba(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jesus am scared of getting married.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
married February gave birth august. (7 months) the pregnancy may have led to the marriage afteral

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Identifying Children With High I.Q / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.