Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? (3127 Views)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Online Help And Betrayal, My Own Experience. / Your Own Knowledge On Network Business: Real Or Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by success4life(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Let's share our experience on network Business to benefit more and benefit others. "An investment said to have an 80% chance of success sounds far more attractive than one with a 20% chance of failure. The mind can't easily recognize that they are the same"__
Daniel Kahneman
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by Teeboy22(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2015
fake ...especially dose GLND oloriburuku pple.
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by success4life(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
But friend I red the Business of the 21st century by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by emeka2012: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
My NYSC room mate inform me about great Successful mind but he doesn't explain to me. please can you explain better on it: how its work? the benefit of the members. I'll add you on whatsapp. Thank
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by mayor5152: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
I too heard about great successful mind Infact my close friend is doing it now and his about to complete the stage may be next week or two weeks times but my own research is if he receive the money I'll join and do like mad but if doesn't I done run be that. that's my own opinion on that
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by blessingofgod1: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
My oga "success4life" more grace to your effort that you bring GREAT SUCCESSFUL MIND opportunity to the people here also, you don't limite it to our thread alone. For those who have ear let them hear I'm now belief after so many experience with different network Business of all selling DRUGS, I now realise that what's called NETWORK is not by selling but network people, connect people and work with them. NO BUYING, NO SELLING JUST REFER PEOPLE THAT'S ALL. God bless GREAT SUCCESSFUL MIND, today I'm somebody.
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by folahann(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
As for me, I have never seen any network as sweet as helping hands international. Men this is the best network ever. They are into humanitarian services. They touch people's lives and empower them and in turn you get handsome rewards. Cars, Laptops, iPad, free skill acquisition, scholarship, house, free international trip, house etc. All one has to refer is just 2. Two people for goodness sake.
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by Olagold(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Call me if you are interested. 08021483244

LONGRICH ENTRY LEVELS/REGISTRATION AMOUNT

Silver 50k
Gold 100k
Platinum 250k
VIP 550k

Weekly % earning:
Silver 8%
Gold 10%
Platinum 12%
VIP 12% plus worldwide profit sharing to VIP's ONLY

Once you have done these things listed above, the company requires you to sign up three people ie share the vision to three people and sign them up on any of the entry level listed above. Then you encourage them to do exactly what you did.
Every Green Thursday, the company pays you commission/bonuses based on the weekly activities of your team.

Longrich plan encourages teamwork. Reason why you grow as your team grows.

Note that you are also rewarded with trips, cars and house when you meet certain criteria.

No monthly products purchase target.

You are allowed to select products of your choice.

LONGRICH is a multinational company who distributes their products through multi level marketing using direct sales plan.

Longrich provides a solid platform for distributors who are bound to succeed as long as they turn their dreams into persistent pursuits.

Longrich has an advanced and powerful COMPENSATION PLAN which offers greater profitability.

It eliminates the pitfalls, drawbacks and weaknesses of traditional network marketing systems and propels you straight to financial freedom.

Log on to:
www.longliqicom.com

In LONGRICH, you earn in Seven interesting ways:

Performance bonus
Development bonus
Leadership bonus
Repeat order bonus
Platinum VIP incentive
Worldwide incentive
Star director incentive
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wealth Power Rocks, I make nothing less than 5k weekly and everybody I introduced into the network have been smiling. U can do a google search about Wealth Power to see what people are saying about them, if you also want to learn more kindly contact me on 0 7 0 3 7 4 1 6 3 2 4. Call/WhatsApp.
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by mikeayus(m): 1:24am On Dec 20, 2015
folahann:
As for me, I have never seen any network as sweet as helping hands international. Men this is the best network ever. They are into humanitarian services. They touch people's lives and empower them and in turn you get handsome rewards. Cars, Laptops, iPad, free skill acquisition, scholarship, house, free international trip, house etc. All one has to refer is just 2. Two people for goodness sake.

arew u a beneficiary?
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by Muttybabe(f): 4:02am On Dec 20, 2015
mikeayus:

i am also a living,testimony. for real? tell me more
yes they are real. but people are afraid becuase of scammers but if u attend their seminar you will know more after registering the wil give you package of product that worth that#36000 which is useful for u and ur family and after that you need to introduce it to only two people they you will reciev 9500 for that and if
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by Muttybabe(f): 4:06am On Dec 20, 2015
ur downline also register people he wil reciev 9500 but u wil only reciev 5700 becuas it is ur downline that register the person. if you go to their seminar u wil understand better
Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by folahann(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2015
mikeayus:

arew u a beneficiary?
Yes
Yes
Yes

Re: Your Own Experience On Network Business: Real Or Fake? by mgbo: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Natural Swedish company oriflame
Join my team
Ask Mi how .08054378846

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls Beware Of This Scammer! / I am Giving Out FREE LOGOS For Your Business. / Top 7 Strongest Currencies In Africa - October 1, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.